• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like there will be riots in Louisville tonight

A police officer has just been shot in the streets of Louisville in the middle of the Breonna Taylor riots...

Proud yet, Antifa?

Only if they have company...is what I’m sure the protestors are thinking and based on how devalued Black lives are, I understand their frustration.

Until we break the unions, that’s about the sum total of it. More cops are gonna get more holes or attempts at holes and all of it is ugly.
And each and every one of the scumbags that shoots a cop should face a FEDERAL Death Penalty!

So the thugs, ghetto trash, and gangbangers should just have open season on Law Enforcement, right?

This sentiment is why cops are getting shot in the face. *You* are making life so dangerous for everyone.

Only if they have company...is what I’m sure the protestors are thinking and based on how devalued Black lives are, I understand their frustration.
And you support criminal behavior as long as it hurts cops.

Not executioners handing down sentences.

Agree, but how do you feel about a Louisville cop executed tonight by an anarchist handing down a sentence?

And you support criminal behavior as long as it hurts cops.

If cops become criminals, I guess I just understand why Americans might be pushed to the brink due to lawlessness.

Nope, eh?

Very far and few in-between. What was needed was tickets with hefty fines, worked with seatbelts and would have worked here. Oh well, as I said get used to the fun ride we are on, it is a very long ride.

If cops become criminals, I guess I just understand why Americans might be pushed to the brink due to lawlessness.
Then the rioters/protestors should be put down IMMEDIATELY. Water cannons and tear gas are the order of the day.

Idiots that are not willing to obey and follow the law intend to riot tonight since they dont like what the courts say. The city should declare a lock down after 8PM and arrest anyone on the streets after that time. Fine them $1000 and inform them if arrested again it will double each time.

BTW the judgement seems quite fair and maybe went a little too far. What the hell do you expect the police to do when they are shot at???

One last question will the riots bring the woman back to life???
Anther Trump rally?

The protests will outlast the illegal cop violence. Soon, it will click for cops that when they break the law, their actions will have consequences.

Don't we have enough trouble with Trump? Do we really need this kind of bullshit too?

My God, this country is so ****ed you. (you can take a bow now for your role in this mess)

When the laws change in favor of police and against the criminal, you'd sing a different tune. But I almost forgot, as a Communist, you don't want cops to be alive.

When the laws change in favor of the people enforcing the law? There is no logic to your logic.

and I”m not a communist. But you are a capitalist. Be ashamed.

Agree, but how do you feel about a Louisville cop executed tonight by an anarchist handing down a sentence?

We have to wait for all the facts. Could have been reaching for a weapon.

When the laws change in favor of the people enforcing the law? There is no logic to your logic.

and I”m not a communist. But you are a capitalist. Be ashamed.
Make that a PROUD CONSERVATIVE Capitalist. Sorry, but "progressivism"=Communism. Just birds of the same evil feather.

Don't we have enough trouble with Trump? Do we really need this kind of bullshit too?

My God, this country is so ****ed you. (you can take a bow now for your role in this mess)
This is exposing the traitorous Left for what it really is. I'd rather have Trump over 1000 DemocRATS any day and twice on Tuesdays.

This sentiment is why cops are getting shot in the face. *You* are making life so dangerous for everyone.

Exactly. I don't know why Bassman wants to see cops continue to get shot in the face.

Make that a PROUD CONSERVATIVE Capitalist. Sorry, but "progressivism"=Communism. Just birds of the same evil feather.

You don’t have to apologize to me, it’s your failed education. I don’t care what *you* label anything.

What is the self-defense threshold for police officers in KY? What are the limits?

Well apparently, the morons on the Left think that criminals should get more rights and screw the victims and cops.
Does not address the fact that the law and rules lean in the favor of the cops and not the citizens, which far too often become victims of the cops.

Very far and few in-between. What was needed was tickets with hefty fines, worked with seatbelts and would have worked here. Oh well, as I said get used to the fun ride we are on, it is a very long ride.

You said none were. Now you're crawfishing because you got caught lying.

It's been reported that two cops have been shot tonight in Louisville. The "peaceful protests" go on even after curfew was declared. Biden's people.

Back
Top Bottom