• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like there will be riots in Louisville tonight

There are roving gangs of people shooting cops with AR’s? I”m sorry you’re going through whatever this is. :(
There are random groups of your people carrying ar-15's and other weapons. Your people are also shooting cops. Instead of playing word games address the facts. I dont know what guns were used to shoot police and it changes nothing if I did.

I call bull. I'm hispanic in my 50's. Born and raised in the south. As a minority I have zero racist experiences by whites. I have seen my own family act in a racist manner. I have also seen many blacks acting and speaking in a racist way.

Maybe those extra 15 or so years makes the difference.
Hispanic is not black especially if you speak english. I don't know what you mean by the south but it doesn't sound like a city of millions.

Very TRumpian, just make stuff up.

He'll be proud!!!!!!!!
I saw multiple heaviliy armed men in black, fist up, walking in the street just hours after the taylor verdict.

Make stuff up lol. You guys are so easy. The ignorance is just amazing. The hypocricy telling. Sadely its expected these days with the original pandemic known as trump derrangment syndrome.

Trump living rent free in your liberal heads for 31/2 years.

I saw multiple heaviliy armed men in black, fist up, walking in the street just hours after the taylor verdict.

Make stuff up lol. You guys are so easy. The ignorance is just amazing. The hypocricy telling. Sadely its expected these days with the original pandemic known as trump derrangment syndrome.

Trump living rent free in your liberal heads for 31/2 years.

I am not a liberal loon so you can stop with the stereotyping. Unlike you, I think independent.

I'd like to see you Trumpets and the liberal loons take to the streets with your weapons and eliminate each other. Alas, it is not a perfect world so I am not counting on this.

There are random groups of your people carrying ar-15's and other weapons. Your people are also shooting cops. Instead of playing word games address the facts. I dont know what guns were used to shoot police and it changes nothing if I did.

We know of white nationalists that were arrested for murdering a cop. Is that what you're referring to?

Hispanic is not black especially if you speak english. I don't know what you mean by the south but it doesn't sound like a city of millions.

WTF?

You have ZERO clue what you are talking about.

I call bull. I'm hispanic in my 50's. Born and raised in the south. As a minority I have zero racist experiences by whites. I have seen my own family act in a racist manner. I have also seen many blacks acting and speaking in a racist way.

Maybe those extra 15 or so years makes the difference.

I have seen more racism from Hispanics toward blacks and blacks toward whites than I ever have whites toward either group. (and my background is big northeast city, inner city)

White is not black or hispanic. 1.5 million in my county. Odd that you, the white guy, sees things that a minority doesn't experience.

Must be white guilt lol.

I sat and thought about it. In my life I have never had anything bad happen at the hands of a white person. Been burglarized and stolen from. Attacked as a kid. Fended off multiple attemped breakins during the riots. Boat stolen. Car broke into. All by hispanics or blacks lol. Been called a cracker by blacks.

I cannot recall ever being mistreated by a white person.

And trust me I was plenty hispanic looking and sounding in my youth lol.

Either im lucky or you are wrong. Hard to trump in my mind what i have actually experienced as a minority.

I am not a liberal loon so you can stop with the stereotyping. Unlike you, I think independent.

I'd like to see you Trumpets and the liberal loons take to the streets with your weapons and eliminate each other. Alas, it is not a perfect world so I am not counting on this.
Gotta love the hate. So hate filled that others who might be as independent as yourself and have the nerve to disagree with your positions. To wish death on them lol. Classy.

I have seen more racism from Hispanics toward blacks and blacks toward whites than I ever have whites toward either group. (and my background is big northeast city, inner city)
My life experiences mimic what you posted. Almost to a tee.

I can see you are an equal opportunity hater, that is interesting. I too find despicable behaviour from both sides of the political aisle, but I do not find it useful to lower myself to their hysterical theatrics.

Gotta love the hate. So hate filled that others who might be as independent as yourself and have the nerve to disagree with your positions. To wish death on them lol. Classy.

thanks!

i'd love to read about you and the boys in a fire fight with the opposing lunatics'. it would be good tv too

I can see you are an equal opportunity hater, that is interesting. I too find despicable behaviour from both sides of the political aisle, but I do not find it useful to lower myself to their hysterical theatrics.

hysterical?

not at all, i'd pop open a beer and watch

i am no cheerleader for either

No I simply listed the many events that led to the shooting. You added your interpretation. Taylor's actions contributed without a doubt. Rebutt what i said if you can.

You accused her of being a drug dealer who got what she deserved. I don’t need to rebut that.That is just racist fanfic to say the Black woman who was sleeping deserved to die.

You accused her of being a drug dealer who got what she deserved. I don’t need to rebut that.That is just racist fanfic to say the Black woman who was sleeping deserved to die.
Why do you still repeat the lie about her being asleep? You aren't wrong about everything else, but continuing that lie makes the correct things you say that much easier to dismiss.

Why do you still repeat the lie about her being asleep? You aren't wrong about everything else, but continuing that lie makes the correct things you say that much easier to dismiss.

I don’t care about what she was doing. It doesn’t matter what she was doing. She has no reason to be doing something to not be murdered.

I understand what you’re saying but just the idea it needs to be defined what she was doing when cop losers started blind firing is bullshit.

I don’t care about what she was doing. It doesn’t matter what she was doing. She has no reason to be doing something to not be murdered.

I understand what you’re saying but just the idea it needs to be defined what she was doing when cop losers started blind firing is bullshit.
I agree it doesn't matter what she was doing, but you keep perpetuating as a fact something she explicitly wasn't doing. It's more emotionally jarring if she were sleeping and I guess that's why that lie persists, but it is still just as tragic if you used the truthful statement of "That is just racist fanfic to say the Black woman who was just standing in her home deserved to die."

You wrote: "You can talk about an abundance of laws but you don't need to have any common sense to see that this abundance of laws you speak of are doing absolutely nothing to protect people. "

I know what I wrote and am trying to make a very clear point around the lack of regulation around guns in the US. I used the hyperbole to accentuate my point.

How can anyone have a discussion on gun laws when you make the absolute statement that gun laws do nothing to protect people?

Once again it was the use of hyperbole to compliment my line of argument around the absurdity of your comments. You used the abundance statement around the extent of gun laws in this county, which by any standard is simply not true.

Do you also say all Conservatives are bad?

I would suggest you don't try and put words in my mouth, I don't agree with that statement. They are your words not mine.

Or anyone who voted for Trump is stupid? Or anyone who hates Trump is a good person?

I would suggest you don't try and put words in my mouth, I don't agree with that statement. They are your words not mine.

Anyone who voted for Trump is entitled to, doesn't mean I have to agree with them or praise them for their decision.

Your hyperbole is no better than Trump's.

I don't quite understand why you are comparing me to Trump.....

Learn comprehension skills. There is a difference in what I said vs what you say I said.

The fact is she was a suspected accomplice of a drug dealer. That is what began the awful chain of events that ultimately led to her death.

I defy you to quote my post that said she deserved to be killed. You are nothing but a lying propagandist troll.

More lies. Only one cop blindly fired AND I guarentee he was trying to help his fellow officers. The other two returned fire at the threat shooting at them FIRST.

I know what I wrote and am trying to make a very clear point around the lack of regulation around guns in the US.

There is no lack of gun regulation in the US. There are hundreds of laws regulating guns and people who own them.

Just as there are laws against rioting, looting, and killing yet police in some communities refused to enforce them.

In some areas of the country it is not unlawful to carry a rifle in public. That doesn't mean there aren't abundant gun laws on the books.

Learn comprehension skills. There is a difference in what I said vs what you say I said.

The fact is she was a suspected accomplice of a drug dealer. That is what began the awful chain of events that ultimately led to her death.

I defy you to quote my post that said she deserved to be killed. You are nothing but a lying propagandist troll.

She was never a suspected accomplice. this is you naking up racist things to argue that a Black woman deserved to die.

You are pleading for Black people to be murdered left and right. Look at your post trying to blame the boyfriend for protecting his family.

I wonder if you have been supportive of Kyle Rittenhouse
Lol, not at all. Just the facts of the case. Living in lala land believing the police came in the apt with the express intent to murder Breonna is willful denial of facts.

Back
Top Bottom