• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like there was a LOT OF LYING going on

Sorry, he's the big cheese. The responsibility is his.
Of course, he's responsible for saying what he was briefed on, accurately, as Fauci and other confirmed he did.

Of course, he's responsible for saying what he was briefed on, accurately, as Fauci and other confirmed he did.

He is responsible, period.

And anybody paying 10 minutes attention knew what the truth was and chose to ignore it....or not.

Are you saying all the little Trumpeteers who were posting that this was less deadly than the flue knew that it wasn't true? That they deliberately lied as well? That's kind of harsh. Personally, I think they were just stupid.

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

Trump, unfortunately, did not and continues to downplay the pandemic to this day and for cynical political expediency, nothing more, nothing less. Count the number of ****s he doesn't give about you or the rest of America.
And yet his experts say what his says is factual and the agree with it.

Well, Dirtbag and his enablers and disseminators you used in the graphic (as well as trumpers like you on sites like this): Yes. It was. It still is. It always will be. And that graphic is proof.
What's your point? You slobber-slinging nonsense hides any shred of sentience you may have accidentally included.

What's your point? You slobber-slinging nonsense hides any shred of sentience you may have accidentally included.

My "point" is as always knocking down the lies of Trumpeters and you offer so many opportunities to do that. So, thanks.

Sorry, I'm going with what Fauci is saying, since he was there and you weren't.
lol

Yeah, not your best move. Around that time, Fauci told Woodward that Trump's "attention span is like a minus number" and his "sole purpose is to get reelected."

And what was he saying in late February?

"You’ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread."

Keep in mind that at that time, we didn't know that SARS-CoV-2 could spread in asymptomatic or presymptomatic people; and that with previous versions of SARS/MERS, people got sick before they became contagious.

He also had to follow Trump's public statements. He already knows that contradicting a President with the temperament and emotional maturity of a 5-year old is a bad idea. I'm actually surprised that he criticized Trump to Woodward, as usually he is very careful about that.

He doesn't NEED exoneration - he was saying what his experts were briefing him.

Now he is saying he does not remember. even though he's on tape saying it.

trump has made lying into a fine American institution. He's really not a good role model.

He doesn't NEED exoneration - he was saying what his experts were briefing him.

OK fine. Now we all know better , right? What's his excuse now? He's still having rallies and even though you have to sign a waiver to get in they are not encouraging mask wearing. How do you reconcile that?
You claim he was listening to the experts, so what your excuse now?

Are you saying all the little Trumpeteers who were posting that this was less deadly than the flue knew that it wasn't true? That they deliberately lied as well? That's kind of harsh. Personally, I think they were just stupid.

I personally think you had no information that they did not.

OK fine. Now we all know better , right? What's his excuse now? He's still having rallies and even though you have to sign a waiver to get in they are not encouraging mask wearing. How do you reconcile that?
You claim he was listening to the experts, so what your excuse now?
Why do I need an excuse - I'm not responsible for what he chose to do.

Now he is saying he does not remember. even though he's on tape saying it.
So what? I don't remember everything I've ever said, do you?

So what? I don't remember everything I've ever said, do you?

You think you would have forgotten a conversation about a deadly pandemic about to affect the country? I would.

Back
Top Bottom