• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like the Cyber Ninjas have found no fraud.

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Because if they had found any real, concrete evidence of fraud, they would of come forth with it faster than my dog goes through a bowl of Chicken. Remember, any allegations of wrongdoing allegedly uncovered in their investigations, would have to be able to be validated in a court of law. They worked tirelessly for months dissecting the results. What do they have to show for it? Squat.

Last edited:
you know how you go over to an older person's house and they are responding to spam or a website that says their computer is infected and they've already let some "Microsoft" employee remote into their computer from God knows where?

a ton of Americans just can't protect themselves from the con jobs. they're just gullible. they don't have whatever it is in our brains that can detect other people using them.

When the "report" does come out, watch the bleating from the Right.

a ton of Americans just can't protect themselves from the con jobs. they're just gullible.
I have to correct that part of your comment:
a ton of Rightwing Americans can't protect themselves from the con jobs, they're just gullible.
Your welcome ;)

They will eventually publish a report but it will be filled with suppositions, what ifs and maybes with no evidence to support massive voter fraud. That will be enough for the Trumpanzees to go bananas about and continue the big lie. They will read between the lines and add their own conspiracies that will keep the right fueled up for the next year or so. Should be a sight to behold.

it's probably taking so long because they have to figure out a way to say they found something without finding something and not be legally liable and getting sued by everybody and their brother.

or they have COVID. or GERD. or a torn ACL. or ED.

ja2rQBZkO2hD.gif

They sure are taking their sweet ass time making shit up.

I believe that the Cyber Ninjas are still waiting for access to the Maricopa County routers before they turn in their full report. Last I have heard, Maricopa County Supervisors are still hanging in there refusing to turn over access of the county routers. The Cyber Ninjas should definitely not have access to the county routers.

I heard that “Cyber Ninjas” will be offering an IPO very soon….two weeks, maybe….

;)

Because if they had found any real, concrete evidence of fraud, they would of come forth with it faster than my dog goes through a bowl of Chicken. Remember, any allegations of wrongdoing allegedly uncovered in their investigations, would have to be able to be validated in a court of law. They worked tirelessly for months dissecting the results. What do they have to show for it? Squat.
Until their report is released to the public, you should just keep hoping.

Apparently they're taking publishing tips from Patrick Rothfuss.

The MAGA crowd will never, ever give up on this.

The cyberninjas will never release a report, and the right wing will never stop talking about what's coming.

I guess it's like Donald's great new health care package....... It was always coming in two weeks!! (Two weeks go by)... No really, it's coming in another two weeks!!!

What I hope for is for the GOP to come to their senses, but I admit I have little of it left.

@Conservative had a lot of theories about mail-in vote fraud, perhaps they could consult with him.

Last edited:
Cyber Ninjas most likely will give some sort of report to the AZ Senate.
Now, will the AZ Senate (Fann) make the full report available to the public is the real question?

Still would like to know Logan's reasoning for wanting the county administrative routers? He has presented no evidence that the voting machines were not on an air gapped system configuration.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom