• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like Elon Musk will own Twitter.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Will he let Trump back on?
That should be interesting. I'm pretty sure the lying MSM will go full TDS ......again.

That should be interesting. I'm pretty sure the lying MSM will go full TDS ......again.
how did he do it? where are you seeing this?

LOL i just saw it on CNBC, nice.

Didn't DP put up like five threads on the same subject as you were typing in the title?

Last edited:
I don't think Trump plays a part in this issue. Trump has said he doesn't want back on Twitter.

But then, he might always change his mind.

For Twitter to be open source and promote freedom of speech they need to bring Donald Trump back on the platform.

End of discussion.

We know that the government has connections with the various tech companies, including Google, FB and Twitter. It'll be interesting to see how Musk handles that. Will he cut all ties?

Trump broke the rules. I don't understand all the trump-ist hand-wringing. If you break the rules you pay the price. If you break the rules here you pay the price. I have, several times. I understand that I got what I deserved.

What is it about trupists where they feel they never have to be held accountable for anything?

I don't think Trump plays a part in this issue. Trump has said he doesn't want back on Twitter.

Pfffft. Please. Trump is a narcissist. He has to have the attention. Truth Social is a failure. He'll be on Twitter as soon as he gets the ok.

Change his mind my ass, I bet it chafes Trump every single day he isn't on Twitter.

Of course, he'll make a scene like he actually changed his mind and certain people will believe it. 😄

Change his mind my ass, I bet it chafes Trump every single day he isn't on Twitter.

Of course, he'll make a scene like he actually changed his mind and certain people will believe it. 😄
Trump saying he doesn't want to be on Twitter, anyway, is like a kid who just got rejected trying to talk down the girl.

It’s amazing how eager some people are to read the turds that are Trump tweets.

All that will happen is twitter will become a bigger cesspool than it already is, those hoping for a glorious utopian platform of online freedom might be Disappointed with the results…

Ah well, Trumpists never learn.

1] Truth Social is a failure
2] Trump is an attention-*****

Is there any other logical conclusion?

Elon should not only bring back Trump he should be part of Twitter management. The platform really needs a shot in the arm. It is dying.

Elon should not only bring back Trump he should be part of Twitter management. The platform really needs a shot in the arm. It is dying.
Everything on the internet dies. It is.......inevitable.

Trump's official statement is that he will stay with Truth Social, but he supports Musk in trying to make Twitter a better platform. For everyone.

Of course Loser #45 will jump if/when the opportunity is offered to resume churning out lies about his legitimate re-election loss, bat shit crazy conspiracy theories, and generally divisive, hate fueled crap.

44 billion.

And I think I am self indulgent when I buy free range eggs.

well, I guess I need to sign up for a twitter account now.

I'm sure Trump would have been much happier if Musk invested a few of his billions to prop up Truth social...But Most of that money would have went right into Trump's pocket..

I'm sure Musk knows that, that's why he spent money to get Twitter..

Anyway this is probably the final nail in the coffin for Truth social... Trump can't be happy..

This would actually be the cause of another Trump failed business then?

I wonder how it's rules will change, if at all.

LOL it's not all about Trump, except with the left.

in fact this issue probably isn;t even the MAJORITY about Trump, or anywhere close.

Back
Top Bottom