• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOOKS like a worldwide secession of conservatives from liberals is COMING

I read the first three pages, came back today and read the last three.WHOO and BEHOLD, I thought that I inadvertently entered the abortion forum until I read on about the "test for LOGIC".:lamo

what has brought the big imbalance of young to old that has brought down the GDP scores?? abortion of the nations young is one big cause

And more nonsense based on nothing whatsoever. The crooks are often the ones with the high IQ, and a lot of them are actually called politicians.

the crooks are not the ones with the highest Logical thinking ability.. those are people who get rich SHORT TERM and long term they and their area falls to misery ...... a true wisdom test for voters wold stop those harmful crooks.. BUT that is what some higher IQ's has done to the democrat party which will only gain short term for them when later long term it all falls to disaster

The Stock markets are showing a very important TREND... and that is the wise leaving the unwise...and the stock markets are predicting success for this in the stock

for the last 12 months

Greece -31.7%..Italy-28%..Spain -23.6%..Germany-11.9%..France-11.6%.........UK + 1%.. Russia +15.6%

Russia has been setting itself up to take the wise that runs from liberal nations by being more conservative and investors agrees

the crooks are not the ones with the highest Logical thinking ability.. those are people who get rich SHORT TERM and long term they and their area falls to misery ...... a true wisdom test for voters wold stop those harmful crooks.. BUT that is what some higher IQ's has done to the democrat party which will only gain short term for them when later long term it all falls to disaster

Sure, true wisdom blah blah blah blah, but would you than not fail that test because what you have been proclaiming here is as unwise, untrue and :cuckoo: as can be.

Back
Top Bottom