• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOOKS like a worldwide secession of conservatives from liberals is COMING

You really are obsessed with the old and the young aren't you.

Here are some failing of the young:

1. being too inexperienced
2. being too enthusiastic
3 being too liberal
4. being too lazy
5. thinking they know everything better than old people

Here are some failings of the old:

1. often intolerant of others
2. very apt at starting 2 world wars and just about every military conflict in the history of mankind
3. very apt at destroying the world
4. great lack of enthusiasm
5. thinking they know all when that is clearly not the case
6. responsible for animals going extinct
7. too conservative for even their own good
8. easily falling into the lies of conmen
9. being less educated
10. thinking they have all the knowledge int he world

Also, for some strange reason you think that young people have a lower IQ, something that is of course total nonsense.

And another bit of nonsense, Merkel mostly gets votes from elderly voters, especially the over 70 voters.

PS. your whole story does not make sense whatsoever IMHO. The fact that there is such an age gap is the second world war and the baby boomers and the fact that women have grown wiser and have realized that they are not wombs on legs who are purely on this earth to have as many kids as possible. Women have liberated themselves from church nonsense on birth control, have liberated themselves from male domination (especially with regard to their own bodies) and they have started having children at a later age. It has very little to do with gays. Gays can have children and will adopt children if they get the chance. And lesbians are able to get as many children as they want.

In short being liberated from the domination from conservative men, conservative company doctrines, conservative doctors, conservative churches and the notion (kept in place by men, churches, conservatives) that women did not have the right to be happy, did not have the right to work and only had 2 rights and 1 duty, the first right was to obey their men, the second right was the right to cook/be in the kitchen and their number one duty was to have children and tend to the home.

Women have liberated themselves from those doctrines in the civilized world and in time the rest of the world will come to that realization too.

And you list your own hypocritical views as a counterpoint? Young and old both, are a kaleidoscope of views, beliefs, actions, and knowledge.

Euro Union nation has LOST TRILLIONS with MERKELS Horrendous error.. will she be thrown in jail?

each and every day since the vote.. Uk stock has beat france and germany each day with germany the worst each day

canada will benefit greatly from this as well as america with trading strong with UK.. same with austrailia

for the WEEK after the vote.... UK GAINED 2.6%....all the rest had a minus... France 5.1%.. Germany 5.6%..Spain 8.1%..Italy 9.8%.. Ireland 11.7%...Greece 12.3%... and each of the nordic states in the euro union lost and these will vote to secede from the union and the reason why they lost less..

WHAT a MONSTROUS ERROR by MERKEL...!!!

and how the very young voted shows this issue was a wisdom test for voters.. 75% of 18-25 voted to remain in union which means the others more experienced and wiser voted in a landslide to exit

and the stock markets proves who are the wiinners and losers and also shows if you let unwise people vote a nation WILL BE THE LOSER.. so soon there will be a world wide wisdom test for voters and no more liberalism..

THIS also will bring te conservative states to separate from the liberals states.... WELCOME TO THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

This may be my favorite thread of the week. I need to put in the popcorn smiley because I am going to watch this delicious thread.

Again, you do know that Merkel is a conservative politician? And what mistake would that have been?

Merkel is leftist, which makes her conservative in Germany, as social-market policy is traditional now and libertine market orientation is progressive. It is only that like in the US terms sort of outlive themselves, where liberals are not at all liberal in the original sense of the word but more the opposite.

I snipped the rest. The Rhodesia reference in a different post by that person gives a pretty good clue that the "low IQ" are brown people, aka "mud people" in that ideology. it's straight up white supremacy, or if you want to be polite, xenophobia or nativism - no need to try to understand it more than that.

WRONG.... check the intelligence expert prof lynn... and he gives japan and parts of chinese as high IQ's also.. but then a person must understand what makes an IQ.. which is the memory part and the logic part which means many can get several degrees based on the memory part... the memory part cannot understand like the logic part and cannot understand the differences in the two.... and history shows the wars were won by the ones with the LOGIC part the most valuable part of the IQ.. this part makes the inventions and makes the correct predictions and figures out good and bad.. and true and false and value from non value... who wants to progress and who wants to fall in misery?? the wise will separate from the unwise who selects the memory part or low IQ's voting as the most valuable .... nothing can be done about this... its all prewired into humans to progress or fall into misery with this issue

looks like uK has won again for the 6th straight day with its stock gaining more than germany and france,, just proving UK's exit was a wise decision

You really are obsessed with the old and the young aren't you.

Here are some failing of the young:

1. being too inexperienced
2. being too enthusiastic
3 being too liberal
4. being too lazy
5. thinking they know everything better than old people

Here are some failings of the old:

1. often intolerant of others
2. very apt at starting 2 world wars and just about every military conflict in the history of mankind
3. very apt at destroying the world
4. great lack of enthusiasm
5. thinking they know all when that is clearly not the case
6. responsible for animals going extinct
7. too conservative for even their own good
8. easily falling into the lies of conmen
9. being less educated
10. thinking they have all the knowledge int he world

Also, for some strange reason you think that young people have a lower IQ, something that is of course total nonsense.

And another bit of nonsense, Merkel mostly gets votes from elderly voters, especially the over 70 voters.

PS. your whole story does not make sense whatsoever IMHO. The fact that there is such an age gap is the second world war and the baby boomers and the fact that women have grown wiser and have realized that they are not wombs on legs who are purely on this earth to have as many kids as possible. Women have liberated themselves from church nonsense on birth control, have liberated themselves from male domination (especially with regard to their own bodies) and they have started having children at a later age. It has very little to do with gays. Gays can have children and will adopt children if they get the chance. And lesbians are able to get as many children as they want.

In short being liberated from the domination from conservative men, conservative company doctrines, conservative doctors, conservative churches and the notion (kept in place by men, churches, conservatives) that women did not have the right to be happy, did not have the right to work and only had 2 rights and 1 duty, the first right was to obey their men, the second right was the right to cook/be in the kitchen and their number one duty was to have children and tend to the home.

Women have liberated themselves from those doctrines in the civilized world and in time the rest of the world will come to that realization too.

Do you have valid sources for ANY of this ?

Last edited:
So what's the imbalance number? 50/50 40/60, 60/40? What is it?

science tells us what the balance is...puberty tells us that a women able to have a child without issues maybe 18-20 for a woman

science tells us liberalism harms in so many ways... like waiting too long past puberty increases pain to the woman and child... less healthy woman and less healthy child.... women who do not have kids gets the correction pain of increase breast cancers and other cancers.. all these are the laws of life that make people change and like voting by the unwise bringing a big imbalance of young to old brings a big correction pain from the laws of life..... same thing happened with having kids by incest.. pain came and laws made to stop that...... the laws of life will give this increase pain to liberals to make them change to conservatives

WRONG.... check the intelligence expert prof lynn... and he gives japan and parts of chinese as high IQ's also.. but then a person must understand what makes an IQ.. which is the memory part and the logic part which means many can get several degrees based on the memory part... the memory part cannot understand like the logic part and cannot understand the differences in the two.... and history shows the wars were won by the ones with the LOGIC part the most valuable part of the IQ.. this part makes the inventions and makes the correct predictions and figures out good and bad.. and true and false and value from non value... who wants to progress and who wants to fall in misery?? the wise will separate from the unwise who selects the memory part or low IQ's voting as the most valuable .... nothing can be done about this... its all prewired into humans to progress or fall into misery with this issue

I see, so it's not really white supremacy, just racism of a more general variety. Much different.

And citing Lynn favorably isn't going to do much to convince anyone this isn't barely disguised white supremacy you're promoting - he's a fan of eugenics and has argued that the mostly white parts of the north and NE should secede to isolate the hispanics and blacks in the South. I'd quote him but don't want to give his ideas any more publicity than necessary - everyone can use google if they want.

I don't mind you promoting whatever you want, but you should be honest about it.

I see, so it's not really white supremacy, just racism of a more general variety. Much different.

And citing Lynn favorably isn't going to do much to convince anyone this isn't barely disguised white supremacy you're promoting - he's a fan of eugenics and has argued that the mostly white parts of the north and NE should secede to isolate the hispanics and blacks in the South. I'd quote him but don't want to give his ideas any more publicity than necessary - everyone can use google if they want.

I don't mind you promoting whatever you want, but you should be honest about it.

science is not racist... ignoring science brings great harm to ALL.. you are dead wrong.. i don't care who votes as long as they have passed a very high logical thinking ability test .. not only does prof lynn shows who are the low logics the sat math test scores does also goes with his findings that as the level wise more and more men.. and it does show some asians having close high IQ's but maybe not the logic part of the IQ

Last edited:
There must be freedom of dissociation. Libtards can pursue all their stupid ideas to their hearts' content - as long as Conservatives aren't forced to live among them and swallow them. As long as Conservatives can live separate lives from Libtards, then the sensible livers will live on, while the unsensible idiots will run themselves into the ground. One of the reasons why Communism was expansionist and totalitarian, is that they couldn't allow others to opt out of their utopia, because then the utopia wouldn't work.

science is not racist... ignoring science brings great harm to ALL

Right, but the ideology you're promoting is racist by definition. It asserts that whites (and maybe the Japanese and Chinese) are genetically superior to the mud people - browns and blacks, etc. More that that, adherents unapologetically promote racist policies, such as apartheid, 'phasing out' inferior races, restricting the vote to the right people as you did earlier, which we know of as literacy tests and poll taxes in the Jim Crow era, which I don't imagine you'd have a problem with since all men are NOT created equal, and it's perfectly rational for the superior race to rule unchecked over the mud people. No doubt Prof. Lynn would embrace a slogan, "Make America White Again" or "Keep America White" because he's publicly embraced exactly that, here and in the UK.

Right, but the ideology you're promoting is racist by definition. It asserts that whites (and maybe the Japanese and Chinese) are genetically superior to the mud people - browns and blacks, etc. More that that, adherents unapologetically promote racist policies, such as apartheid, 'phasing out' inferior races, restricting the vote to the right people as you did earlier, which we know of as literacy tests and poll taxes in the Jim Crow era, which I don't imagine you'd have a problem with since all men are NOT created equal, and it's perfectly rational for the superior race to rule unchecked over the mud people. No doubt Prof. Lynn would embrace a slogan, "Make America White Again" or "Keep America White" because he's publicly embraced exactly that, here and in the UK.

so you are saying science is racist.... so do you think humans will go against what science shows causes great harm?

There must be freedom of dissociation. Libtards can pursue all their stupid ideas to their hearts' content - as long as Conservatives aren't forced to live among them and swallow them. As long as Conservatives can live separate lives from Libtards, then the sensible livers will live on, while the unsensible idiots will run themselves into the ground. One of the reasons why Communism was expansionist and totalitarian, is that they couldn't allow others to opt out of their utopia, because then the utopia wouldn't work.

liberals will learn when conservatives leaves them and then they will learn from their pain then laws made worldwide to stop liberalism

so you are saying science is racist.... so do you think humans will go against what science shows causes great harm?

I'm not going to debate with you whether or not "science" is racist. My only goal here was to clearly identify your position and you've understandably not disputed my characterization. I'll leave it up to everyone else whether or not to embrace white supremacy and racism as a legitimate argument. You've made your point, I just wanted to clarify what it really was.

I'm not going to debate with you whether or not "science" is racist. My only goal here was to clearly identify your position and you've understandably not disputed my characterization. I'll leave it up to everyone else whether or not to embrace white supremacy and racism as a legitimate argument. You've made your point, I just wanted to clarify what it really was.
WRONG AGAIN... i have said the most important thing is a high logical thinking ability test for voters and that this WILL COME.. does not matter if skin is different colors but history and science tells you who will pass this test

Euro Union nation has LOST TRILLIONS with MERKELS Horrendous error.. will she be thrown in jail?

each and every day since the vote.. Uk stock has beat france and germany each day with germany the worst each day

canada will benefit greatly from this as well as america with trading strong with UK.. same with austrailia

for the WEEK after the vote.... UK GAINED 2.6%....all the rest had a minus... France 5.1%.. Germany 5.6%..Spain 8.1%..Italy 9.8%.. Ireland 11.7%...Greece 12.3%... and each of the nordic states in the euro union lost and these will vote to secede from the union and the reason why they lost less..

WHAT a MONSTROUS ERROR by MERKEL...!!!

and how the very young voted shows this issue was a wisdom test for voters.. 75% of 18-25 voted to remain in union which means the others more experienced and wiser voted in a landslide to exit

and the stock markets proves who are the wiinners and losers and also shows if you let unwise people vote a nation WILL BE THE LOSER.. so soon there will be a world wide wisdom test for voters and no more liberalism..

THIS also will bring te conservative states to separate from the liberals states.... WELCOME TO THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

France surpasses the soon to be dissolved UK!

Brexit: France overtakes UK as fifth largest economy as pound value falls | Metro News

Vive la France!

science tells us what the balance is...puberty tells us that a women able to have a child without issues maybe 18-20 for a woman

science tells us liberalism harms in so many ways... like waiting too long past puberty increases pain to the woman and child... less healthy woman and less healthy child.... women who do not have kids gets the correction pain of increase breast cancers and other cancers.. all these are the laws of life that make people change and like voting by the unwise bringing a big imbalance of young to old brings a big correction pain from the laws of life..... same thing happened with having kids by incest.. pain came and laws made to stop that...... the laws of life will give this increase pain to liberals to make them change to conservatives

So what number does science tell us? If you can't give me a number just say so.

So what number does science tell us? If you can't give me a number just say so.

i just gave you the number.. use some math if you can...and her eis the thing .. this brings much stronger and wiser kids because of the balance is correct.. they get raised by not only their parents but their grandparents and great grandparents compared to having kids in ones 30's or 40's and science says a womans and babys health is best when babies come when women are 18-20..

WRONG AGAIN... i have said the most important thing is a high logical thinking ability test for voters and that this WILL COME.. does not matter if skin is different colors but history and science tells you who will pass this test

Doesn't tell ME anything. Unfortunately, I'm guessing you're looking at an F given your posts so far, but you should have no problem with that, since the test will be objective I'm sure and not based on race.

Doesn't tell ME anything. Unfortunately, I'm guessing you're looking at an F given your posts so far, but you should have no problem with that, since the test will be objective I'm sure and not based on race.

Guess you cannot handle being wrong

i just gave you the number.. use some math if you can...and her eis the thing .. this brings much stronger and wiser kids because of the balance is correct.. they get raised by not only their parents but their grandparents and great grandparents compared to having kids in ones 30's or 40's and science says a womans and babys health is best when babies come when women are 18-20..

If I got to do math then you didn't give me the number. What's the percentage of balance that is good?

If I got to do math then you didn't give me the number. What's the percentage of balance that is good?

since science says that women and babies are helped the best when giving birth from 18-20.... then that would make her parents around 40 and the babies great grandparents 60 and the babies great great grandparents be 80.. this then brings the correct balance of help for a nation.... the child gets raised by several parents and the old 80 gets money and help from the alot younger working and taxed...THIS is why the social security is draining nations not enough young to bring the balance of help..

so this will change to stop this liberaiism harm because humans are pre wired to stop harm

Guess you cannot handle being wrong

That's an odd non sequitur. I am proved wrong regularly - it's part of learning, which I enjoy. But even if true, not relevant to the discussion or my point.

So if you're trying to demonstrate your likely F on that "high logical thinking ability test" you're making good progress.

Back
Top Bottom