• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOOKS like a worldwide secession of conservatives from liberals is COMING

its NOT TOO EARLY to predict success or failure.... the FACT that the 18-25 year olds voted 75% to remain is the clue for the wise to understand who will win and who will lose...JUST THAT FACT ..This means that the ones with experience and wisdom voted in a landslide to exit.. this proves a wisdom issue that the unwise votes to remain and the wise votes to leave... this will also bring the wise OUT of the euro nations and bring the wise INTO UK... anyone with an ounce of logic could have predicted the destruction of rhodesia when the fact came that the low IQ's would replace the higher IQ's to do the voting.....rhis brought the misery to their new nation zimbabbee

Who will win? The young people of course, the old people are on the way out and the young people are the future.

And it was not a landslide, a few percent does not a landslide make.

You mean they decided to kick out the white overlords? Wow, how dare the "low IQ" blacks take charge of their own country and depose the "high IQ" occupiers of their country :roll:

check what happened to rhodesia when the voters changed to a lot more democracy but with alot less IQ's.. the wise now know for sure what harms .. now zimbabbee replaced that prosperous nation.. check how the wise moved out.. same with how the wise will move out of liberal europe

You mean the High IQ whites where doing their utmost to keep the "low IQ's" as downtrodden and stupid as they can possibly to try and make it so that they could hold on to power as long as humanly (and inhumanly) possible.

Who will win? The young people of course, the old people are on the way out and the young people are the future.

You mean they decided to kick out the white overlords? Wow, how dare the "low IQ" blacks take charge of their own country and depose the "high IQ" occupiers of their country :roll:

CHECK how the young and healthy and wise white males vote... it is THEM that liberalism is hammering the most and them that will be fleeing from liberal nations to go invent and help with conservative nations

You mean the High IQ whites where doing their utmost to keep the "low IQ's" as downtrodden and stupid as they can possibly to try and make it so that they could hold on to power as long as humanly (and inhumanly) possible.

high IQ's voting SAVES the lower IQ's from crooks trying to fool them

it was a landslide of people over 25 which proves a landslide of the wise voting to exit the euro union and the wise investors agrees with UK stock higher than both germany and france each and every day after the vote

Who are the "high IQ" people and who do they vote for? Who are the "low IQ" people and who do they vote for? Take me down the rabbit hole.

CHECK how the young and healthy and wise white males vote... it is THEM that liberalism is hammering the most and them that will be fleeing from liberal nations to go invent and help with conservative nations

Which "liberal nations" and "conservative nations" are you referring to?

Who are the "high IQ" people and who do they vote for? Who are the "low IQ" people and who do they vote for? Take me down the rabbit hole.

check the IQ EXPERT Professor Lynn.... then check to see if real results verifies his research.. and they DO like with the sat math test scores and winners of wars and progress of nations

Which "liberal nations" and "conservative nations" are you referring to?

china is a conservative nation because they stop their unwise from voting and making decisions and keeps them away from harmful brainwashing influences that their low IQ's cannot handle .. like the internet.. they stop gays because its harmful to ALL in the nation... THEIR SOARING GDP SCORES prove them correct and this then will be copied world wide to increase GDP scores of other nations

check the IQ EXPERT Professor Lynn.... then check to see if real results verifies his research.. and they DO like with the sat math test scores and winners of wars and progress of nations

Who the **** is "Professor Lynn"? Do you provide any links to back up your asinine claims?

china is a conservative nation because they stop their unwise from voting and making decisions and keeps them away from harmful brainwashing influences that their low IQ's cannot handle .. like the internet

So you feel an ideal society should be a caste system, separated by IQ, where the stupid aren't allowed on the internet or the right to select their leaders.

So you feel an ideal society should be a caste system, separated by IQ, where the stupid aren't allowed on the internet or the right to select their leaders.

I think the caste system is not a wisdom test for voters... but yes the unwise who cannot pass a wisdom test should be placed correctly to not do a job they do not have the ability to do..... its like a football team.. an army.. a corporation success from all comes from doing ones OWN ABILITY... the unwise voting and free to use the internet cannot handle finding truth from false as well as the higher logics

I think the caste system is not a wisdom test for voters... but yes the unwise who cannot pass a wisdom test should be placed correctly to not do a job they do not have the ability to do..... its like a football team.. an army.. a corporation success from all comes from doing ones OWN ABILITY... the unwise voting and free to use the internet cannot handle finding truth from false as well as the higher logics

Is English your first language? Serious question.

Is English your first language? Serious question.
I lay back and type with me toes while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth... best to do wise instead of looking wise

high logics understand what educated people are about.. einstein horse laughed grammar remembers out of the building for pretending they are wise.. its simply copying like a parrot. the wise invents better ways and keeps real value as the top priority

one can understand why democracies cannot work by understanding the system used to bring the best army.. the best sports team.. the best long term profit corporation .. all those is the top wise telling all the others what to do and PLACING EACH with their design not against their design.... placing the unwise to vote is placing them WRONG

Bull.

Also, now you say that the young and white males are wise? You are so full of it is really almost laughable.

And more nonsense based on nothing whatsoever. The crooks are often the ones with the high IQ, and a lot of them are actually called politicians.

Bull.

Also, now you say that the young and white males are wise? You are so full of it is really almost laughable.

in comparison to all the other young.... young healthy wise white males are the most wise.... them being the healthy without crimes shows their higher wisdom

CHECK how the healthy white males voted in the uk vote to exit.. i have not seen the results.. BUT I BET and PREDICT they voted MORE to exit than the others in that age group.... who can find the data on how the different groups in the 18-25 group voted?..... also these will leave liberal nations the most and then liberal nations will not have any wise and healthy young

it was a landslide of people over 25 which proves a landslide of the wise voting to exit the euro union and the wise investors agrees with UK stock higher than both germany and france each and every day after the vote

Well, now you are twisting and turning again, are you sure you are not a politician? And the rest of your story is baseless nonsense.

in comparison to all the other young.... young healthy wise white males are the most wise.... them being the healthy without crimes shows their higher wisdom

That is not only nonsense, it is utter nonsense and of course in total contradiction with your previous nonsensical ludicrous comments.

Well, now you are twisting and turning again, are you sure you are not a politician? And the rest of your story is baseless nonsense.

not nonsense.... check the vote details .. i bet the white healthy males voted more to exit than the rest of that age group

MAN! this friggen thread took a left/right turn into the heather lands.:lol:

MAN! this friggen thread took a left/right turn into the heather lands.:lol:

its best to learn what makes success and failure

its best to learn what makes success and failure

I read the first three pages, came back today and read the last three.WHOO and BEHOLD, I thought that I inadvertently entered the abortion forum until I read on about the "test for LOGIC".:lamo

not nonsense.... check the vote details .. i bet the white healthy males voted more to exit than the rest of that age group

Yet more nonsense based on your nonsensical racially suspect comments.

Back
Top Bottom