• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looking foward to Anthem?

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
So I've seen this on the horizon for a while and the release date is getting close (end of Feb). Anyone else tracking this and kind of looking forward to trying it out? I don't know if I'll get it right away but may sit on the sidelines until I see from other players how well it's made/fun it is. The visuals are pretty stunning and the game-play looks interesting. I mean...who doesn't want to Ironman up and blow things up?

What are ya'lls thoughts?

I first saw this post and thought kneeling & NFL..............bad robot! :shock:

The gameplay seems relatively solid, don’t know about how effective the story may be, we’ll have to see.

But it’s yet another example of a publisher crushing their best studios to create a money making “games as service”.

It looks like it MIGHT be a relatively solid one, but only time will tell.

My biggest concerns:

Gameplay
Story
Monetization (as in how it’s implemented, because it will be there)

The gameplay seems relatively solid, don’t know about how effective the story may be, we’ll have to see.

But it’s yet another example of a publisher crushing their best studios to create a money making “games as service”.

It looks like it MIGHT be a relatively solid one, but only time will tell.

My biggest concerns:

Gameplay
Story
Monetization (as in how it’s implemented, because it will be there)

That's why I'm going to wait for it to be out and tested by others and see the strengths and weaknesses.

Been watching vids on this and I found this one to be pretty cool and informative in breaking down some more gameplay than many of the other ones I've watched.

Back
Top Bottom