• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looking for a slogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debate politics-The only place in the world where nazi, racist, and conservative ideas are actually considered.

Debate Politics: Where mass debating is considered a normal part of life.

Geez, I'm surprised it took so long for someone to see that one...or am I just the only immature enough one to mention it?

vauge said:
OMG that is funny! :rofl

Keep em coming.

I am only here to serve...bowing slowly....

I thought I was gonna get a response to the "wheelchair" before that one.

Debate Politics - Worlds best online time waster.
Debate Politics - Only you can prevent forrest fires. (US humor)
Debate Politics - GROUP HUGGG!!!
Debate Politics - More fun than a fork in your eye.
Debate Politics - Remember, do not put anything smaller than an elbow in your ear.

Debate Politics: Pepsi!! Coke!! Pepsi!! Coke!! Pepsi!! Coke!! Dr. Pepper!!!..... What??!!!

Debate Politics: If you agree with EVERYTHING said here.....well we have your straight jacket waiting.

Debate politics: where Oil mets water.. and ethonol... and vinager... and gas.. and I'm really not sure what that is... and...

Debate Politics: The world is full of views.. and some views are just full of it.

Debate Politics: Come express your views.. we could use a good laugh

Debate Politics: Diversity in a cup with a side of fries.

Last edited:
Debate Politics - The place where you can debate politics.

Debate Politics - Where the world comes together to hate France.

Debate Politics - grabbing crotch...I got your debate right herrrrreeee!

Debate Politics - gud tieping skilz ar knot rekwired

Debate Politics - Pete Rose likes our odds

Debate Politics - Nostrodamus said it would be a good website.

Debate Politics - 20mpg/city-25mpg highway

Debate Politics - Black-man sized debate at white-man sized prices

God, I need sleep....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom