• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Look who just endorsed Donald Trump!

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Just days after President Barack Obama said international leaders were justly "rattled" by the unlikely rise of Donald Trump, state-run media from North Korea—one of the world's most unpredictable dictatorships—has endorsed the presumptive GOP nominee.
In an editorial on Tuesday, the country's state-run media outlet DPRK praised the presumptive Republican nominee as a "wise" and "far-sighted" politician who would work toward unification with South Korea.
"In my personal opinion, there are many positive aspects the Trump's 'inflammatory policies,'" Han Yong Mook, who according to the outlet is a Chinese North Korean academic, wrote. "Trump said he will not get involved in the war between the South and the North. Isn't this fortunate from North Koreans' perspective?"

David Duke, Kim Jung Un, who will endorse The Donald next?

source

I don't know about David Duke...but China and N. Korea would love to see the US leave the Pacific Rim and abandon our allies to their own defenses. So of course they would endorse Trump.

We are in real trouble as a nation, just in case no one has mentioned that lately.

David Duke, Kim Jung Un, who will endorse The Donald next?

source

And you draw what conclusion from this? And if the leader of ISIS comes out in favor of Hillary, what should I think of that?

Let me be the first to diagnose TDS. And it is spreading rapidly

And you draw what conclusion from this? And if the leader of ISIS comes out in favor of Hillary, what should I think of that?

TDS applies more to Trump supporters than Trump detractors.

If the leader of ISIS were to come out in favor of a woman president, I'd be pretty surprised, wouldn't you?

TDS started to spread in February of this year when too many New Hampshire voters handed that man his first primary win. It spread rapidly to voters in many other states that passed on decent men and instead opted to cast a ballot for the biggest fraud to be on the Republican ballot in my lifetime and any other.

TDS is alive and well. It doesn't exist in the Trump detractors. It's spread amongst the Trump supporters.

NK would love it if Trump started a trade war with China and China responded in part by strengthening ties with NK and backing it its own provocations against SK/US. China has lately started getting fed up with NK, and I think that (rightfully) scares that dismal ****hole of a "country"

TDS started to spread in February of this year when too many New Hampshire voters handed that man his first primary win. It spread rapidly to voters in many other states that passed on decent men and instead opted to cast a ballot for the biggest fraud to be on the Republican ballot in my lifetime and any other.

TDS is alive and well. It doesn't exist in the Trump detractors. It's spread amongst the Trump supporters.
False. It exists almost exclusively in Trump detractors.

Back
Top Bottom