• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look who changed his mind; Trump calls the Russian invasion 'a holocaust'

Link?
I put the ****ing quote in the text of the post.
You had NO link that says what you posted. That was just what YOU said he said and there was no context. Try again.

So, when someone says Putin made a smart move and Putin later invades and kills, that person is liable for what happened after his comments??
It's like you will do anything or say anything to cover from the mafia like crook from Manhattan.

I don't believe you live in the Midwest. I think you live in the South.

So now you are going to play dumb? It's his quote google it and you will find many sources.
Here is one trump-praises-putin-as-savvy-amid-new-escalations-on-russia-ukraine-border
now move the goal post some more.
you KNOW that you didn't include the link before and are now trying to save face. The link is from BEFORE the invasion ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion … of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent,”

Now, you go to the link you finally posted and tell me where he was lying.

So true! No one ever gives credit for all the hard work that goes into organizing and carrying off a holocaust. Not everyone can do it!
You're probably trying to be a wise ass but you actually spoke the truth. Rare even for a Progressive. (now, you have to ask yourself - "is he being a wise ass, too?"

you KNOW that you didn't include the link before and are now trying to save face. The link is from BEFORE the invasion ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion … of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent,”

Now, you go to the link you finally posted and tell me where he was lying.
I did not include the link because unless you are a moron who only listens the RW echo chambers you already heard it.
what's lying got to do with it. Is it OK for a former President, who wants to run again to even say something like that in public?

I did not include the link because unless you are a moron who only listens the RW echo chambers you already heard it.
what's lying got to do with it. Is it OK for a former President, who wants to run again to even say something like that in public?
tgat being the case I consider you to be highly deceitful and disingenuous.

I have posted on this before. Is someone who told the TRUTH to be held accountable when someone goes cray cray? If so, anyone who praised Biden before can now be considered a fool…,amirite?

Compliment from someone of your stature.
My stature and self esteem is evident on these boards. Someone recently called me a liar and I posted back to her proof I was not and she is now silent.

My stature and self esteem is evident on these boards. Someone recently called me a liar and I posted back to her proof I was not and she is now silent.
Dude your COVID lies are enough o cement your stature for life here.

Dude your COVID lies are enough o cement your stature for life here.
Name one……not a prediction. a lie.by the way, zekensky just said Biden was too late. What a fool we have for President

Must have seen how well his previous comments went down. When in doubt, change your position.

Former President Trump called the Russian invasion into Ukraine “a holocaust” and urged Russia to stop fighting, a large shift in tone since last week when the former president praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

He putting on a front because of this:
The January 6 committee says it has evidence showing Trump committed crimes including obstruction and fraud while trying to overturn the election

I watched this on Morning Joe this morning; please watch

'The Evidence Is Piling Up' Against Trump And Campaign
The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol argued in a new court filing that former President Donald Trump and members of his campaign were part of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election results. Attorney George Conway discusses.

I watched this on Morning Joe this morning; please watch

'The Evidence Is Piling Up' Against Trump And Campaign
The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol argued in a new court filing that former President Donald Trump and members of his campaign were part of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election results. Attorney George Conway discusses.

Morning Joe and George Conway are not credible

Must have seen how well his previous comments went down. When in doubt, change your position.

Former President Trump called the Russian invasion into Ukraine “a holocaust” and urged Russia to stop fighting, a large shift in tone since last week when the former president praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

You created a Straw Man Argument by claiming Trump praised Putin (Trump did not praise Putin - he appraised Putin - basically calling him a clever foe)
Now you're using your originally flawed Straw Man argument to claim that Trump is flip-flopping from that.
No, Trump is being consistent. He called Putin a clever foe, and is now calling his actions brutal. Cleverness and brutality are not mutually exclusive.

Only a fool would use the word holocaust to describe what is happening in Ukraine now, especially because of its history.

You are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is; and I stand by mine which is based on evidence
You created a Straw Man Argument by claiming Trump praised Putin (Trump did not praise Putin - he appraised Putin - basically calling him a clever foe)
Now you're using your originally flawed Straw Man argument to claim that Trump is flip-flopping from that.
No, Trump is being consistent. He called Putin a clever foe, and is now calling his actions brutal. Cleverness and brutality are not mutually exclusive.
Okeyyy…,and…..?

Back
Top Bottom