• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look who changed his mind; Trump calls the Russian invasion 'a holocaust'

Must have seen how well his previous comments went down. When in doubt, change your position.

Former President Trump called the Russian invasion into Ukraine “a holocaust” and urged Russia to stop fighting, a large shift in tone since last week when the former president praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

He never once claimed the invasion was good, this is just blind partisan reading into words.

Must have seen how well his previous comments went down. When in doubt, change your position.

Former President Trump called the Russian invasion into Ukraine “a holocaust” and urged Russia to stop fighting, a large shift in tone since last week when the former president praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

OMG he has seen the light!! LOL.

He never once claimed the invasion was good, this is just blind partisan reading into words.

Don't we all criticize someone's actions by calling them genius and savvy?

LOL Trump is said to have said... You really believe he actually said anything that might imperial his Moscow tower? Common man, move on from this dude like the rest of us.
His tower has never been an issue.

Leave the spin alone.

I'm all for publicly comparing Putin to Hitler at every turn. Even from the WH, but only maybe once a week.

And if and when he starts strong-arming his Russian civilian protesters, start tossing "Stalin" around.

IMO a good bit of this invasion is based on his concern for his legacy...and I sure hope he doenst want to go down in history alongside them.

sigh...

No. He didn't.

I provided you the direct quote of him saying so the other day. You ran away from that argument like a Russian paratrooper in Ukraine even after I re-tagged you and restated the quote.

You. Are. Lying.

I provided you the direct quote of him saying so the other day. You ran away from that argument like a Russian paratrooper in Ukraine even after I re-tagged you and restated the quote.

You. Are. Lying.
You. Are. Spinning.

And you are dismissed.

Stable genius. :rolleyes:

85ebaeeefeff3deea6fd2bc772277d2f29be7d1e.jpg

Big shocker right.

Hope these morons get caught up in the sanctions.

Lots of people are now looking at where the "russian" money is. ;)

Yet, Biden won't even call what Putin's doing war crimes.
Trump has been right all along. Putin IS smart. He's managed to invade several countries as America sat by and held its balls. Putin is also a war criminal.

Oh, Putin's no longer a genius and now it's a holocaust that's Biden's fault?

The worthless liar(s) will say anything.
The lying sack of shit will say anything at any time, even if it's completely opposite, just for self serving reasons. The only people idiotic enough to believe the lying bastard are his gullible worshiping cult members. Don't know who is more ignorant, traitor trump or his ass suckers.

How is this changing his mind?

He has never supported Russia invading Ukraine. In fact, he told Putin if he invaded, Trump would bomb Moscow.
I don't know how you know what he told Putin since the notes from at least some of those meetings were destroyed and no one was briefed on their talks. But if true he told Putin that, of course that's a lie that "Trump" would "bomb Moscow" and Putin knows it better than any of us. There's no way in this reality the U.S. starts a shooting war with Russia. It's just Trump being a reckless moron.

LOL, this is the kind of sourceless, nameless, anonymous claim you dismiss every day if it's critical of Dear Leader. From the "source":

“If you move against Ukraine while I’m president,” Trump is said to have told the Russian leader, “I will hit Moscow.”

Got to love the bad writing and the passive voice! "Is said to" by whom? Some Trump lackey? A waiter at Mar-a-lago? Some drunk in a bar? Who knows??!!! 🥴 🤪 😝

Oh, Putin's no longer a genius and now it's a holocaust that's Biden's fault?

The worthless liar(s) will say anything.
"Genius" and "holocaust" are not mutually exclusive.

This is what Trump said to Laura Ingraham a few days about the war in Ukraine. --

"It's a very sad thing, but you know what's also very dangerous is you told me about the amphibious attack by Americans," Trump said.

Ingraham had to correct him. Yes, Trump's brain is mush. He couldn't be more stupid if he tried.

Oh wait...here's the best part from Trump about the American troops invading Ukraine. --

"You shouldn't be saying that because you and everybody else shouldn't know about it, they should do that secretly, not be doing that through the great Laura Ingraham. They should be doing that secretly. Nobody should know that, Laura."

American troops should have attacked Ukraine "secretly", you see. LOL. What a ****ing idiot!!

I don't know how you know what he told Putin since the notes from at least some of those meetings were destroyed and no one was briefed on their talks. But if true he told Putin that, of course that's a lie that "Trump" would "bomb Moscow" and Putin knows it better than any of us. There's no way in this reality the U.S. starts a shooting war with Russia. It's just Trump being a reckless moron.
And guess what...Putin didn't attack Ukraine while Trump was President.

Trump is a piece of shit without morals or principles.

How is this changing his mind?

He has never supported Russia invading Ukraine. In fact, he told Putin if he invaded, Trump would bomb Moscow.
No. Please post.

Back
Top Bottom