• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look what they done to my dino ma

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

When I was kid we had NINE planets.
But this is unacceptable.

Do you realize how disappointed the boys of the world will be when they find out that the most obnoxious, most wild and fearsome dinosaur-

Was covered in feathers ?!?!!???

They will be destroyed by the news, might as well tell them there's no Santa.
Can you understand how the girls of the world suddenly have the upper hand ? The feathers were probably brightly colored! Says so in the article. It's as if Trex was a butch that went out as a queenie.

The legend goes that a paleontologist was in the best part of a museum, he looked up at a Trex skeleton, and said, " gosh, it looks like a big chicken ! "
Ever since then, there has been a slow but certain encroachment on gender role dinosaurs and I will not stand for it.
Do you realize how many books, magazines, posters, will have to be painted over now? All dinosaur pictures will have to be edited to show these new and bothersome findings.

I'm just not going to follow the news anymore.

I welcome our brightly colored friends. I believe it's been suspected for quite a while that our perception of some dinosaurs was at least partially wrong.
I'm sure that we, as a species, may never fully know what the earth 600 million years ago looked like. As we say, Close but no cigar.
Think of Astronomy. Hell, we didn't even know that Dark Matter existed until a short time ago. ...and it was/is huge. Talk about the elephant in the room. :)

Last edited:
One of my relatives is a dinosaur freak, and he has been suspecting this for quite some time.

If you think about it, some dinosaurs do look like plucked chickens. :)

I welcome our brightly colored friends. I believe it's been suspected for quite a while that our perception of some dinosaurs was at least partially wrong.
I'm sure that we, as a species, may never fully know what the earth 600 million years ago looked like. As we say, Close but no cigar.
Think of Astronomy. Hell, we didn't even know that Dark Matter existed until a short time ago. ...and it was/is huge. Talk about the elephant in the room. :)
You said it - dark matter is huge in more ways than one!
One of my relatives is a dinosaur freak, and he has been suspecting this for quite some time.

If you think about it, some dinosaurs do look like plucked chickens. :)
I have a cartoon in my head of a big trex running around like a chicken , cluck cluck , ha! :)

When I was kid we had NINE planets.
But this is unacceptable.

Do you realize how disappointed the boys of the world will be when they find out that the most obnoxious, most wild and fearsome dinosaur-

Was covered in feathers ?!?!!???

They will be destroyed by the news, might as well tell them there's no Santa.
Can you understand how the girls of the world suddenly have the upper hand ? The feathers were probably brightly colored! Says so in the article. It's as if Trex was a butch that went out as a queenie.

The legend goes that a paleontologist was in the best part of a museum, he looked up at a Trex skeleton, and said, " gosh, it looks like a big chicken ! "
Ever since then, there has been a slow but certain encroachment on gender role dinosaurs and I will not stand for it.
Do you realize how many books, magazines, posters, will have to be painted over now? All dinosaur pictures will have to be edited to show these new and bothersome findings.

I'm just not going to follow the news anymore.
Hey, at least I know how what a t-rex would taste like.

Back
Top Bottom