• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look what the looney left has become

Outlook

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Kurt Suzuki gets blasted because he wears a MAGA hat and hugs the president.
Now they are blasting Vince Vaughn for sitting next to and shaking Trump’s hand during last night football game.
OMG. Get a life.

Trumpsters trying really hard to make this Vince Vaughn thing happen.

Reality: no one cares. Vaughn is a washed-up has been.

Now they are blasting Vince Vaughn for sitting next to and shaking Trump’s hand during last night football game.
OMG. Get a life.

who are these has beens?

Is Vaugn the guy from the car commercials. The "all right, all right, all right" guy? He was a fun dumbass.

OMG. Get a life.

Now you are blasting the looney left for blasting Suzuki and Vaughn. The cycle continues. :2razz:

Trumpsters trying really hard to make this Vince Vaughn thing happen.

Reality: no one cares. Vaughn is a washed-up has been.

They are surprised when people who don't like Trump don't like his friends... I mean talk about living in a bubble.

OMG. Get a life.

Now the kooky right is trying to pretend that there's some blowup over Vaughn sitting next to the President.

lol

That's Matthew McConaughey.

This is Vince Vaughn: Vince Vaughn - IMDb

You might remember him from such films as Old School or Wedding Crashers.

There's some new bud going around, Wedding Crasher. I think it's named for the inconcealable scent.

But since I don't know whom the Hollywood actor is, I guess I'm done with this victim thread.

What popped into my mind was an old poem:

"It was a year ago, September
a day I well remember.
I was walking up and down
in drunken pride
when my knees began to flutter
and I fell down in the gutter
and a pig came by and lay down by my side

"As I lay there in the gutter
thinking thoughts I could not utter,
I thought I heard a passing lady say,
"You can tell a man who boozes
by the company he chooses..."
And with that, the pig got up and walked away"

What popped into my mind was an old poem:

"It was a year ago, September
a day I well remember.
I was walking up and down
in drunken pride
when my knees began to flutter
and I fell down in the gutter
and a pig came by and lay down by my side

"As I lay there in the gutter
thinking thoughts I could not utter,
I thought I heard a passing lady say,
"You can tell a man who boozes
by the company he chooses..."
And with that, the pig got up and walked away"
Alright, now that was really good! :thumbs:

Kurt Suzuki and Vince Vaughn are both mega rich celebrity Trump supporters. We need more like them and less like Jeff Bezos and George Soros. I'd give my left nut to be able to sit next to Trump at a ball game.

OMG. Get a life.

And if they did the same thing to Hillary or Octavio-Cortez you would be the first to start whining.

Don't worry. Your grandchildren will understand it better. They'll look at pictures of people shaking hands with Trump the same way we look at this picture...

Rum_hus.jpg

You just don't have the ability to accept the disturbing nature of this presidency in the moment, but you're children will look back on it like "WTF were they thinking?"

I love Vince Vaughn and could care less about his politics. It is comical this outrage, the Washington Times reported it so it has to be true?

I guess the Right forgot about the attacks against Gov Christie over a handshake when Obama came to see the Hurricane Sandy wreckage.

Honestly this doesn’t get old? Let adults be adults and ignore the Left and right fringe.

OMG. Get a life.

If this meaningless item is what inspires you to launch a thread take your own advice and get a life.

tenor.gif

Don't worry. Your grandchildren will understand it better. They'll look at pictures of people shaking hands with Trump the same way we look at this picture...

View attachment 67271810

You just don't have the ability to accept the disturbing nature of this presidency in the moment, but you're children will look back on it like "WTF were they thinking?"

What's wrong with diplomats shaking hands with people they're negotiating with. It's called protocol. Rummy ended up kicking his ass.

What's wrong with diplomats shaking hands with people they're negotiating with. It's called protocol. Rummy ended up kicking his ass.

We're referring to a Tyrants as a Diplomat now huh?

Well when Vince Vaughn pulls his head out of his ass and decides to punch Donald Trump we can talk. Unfortunately since it's ****ing idiots like Vaughn that ****ed this up in the first place he still doesn't get to call himself the people's champion if and when he finally wakes up and joins reality.

Show of hands, which ones of you are going to boycott Vince because he talked to President Trump?

We're referring to a Tyrants as a Diplomat now huh?

Well when Vince Vaughn pulls his head out of his ass and decides to punch Donald Trump we can talk. Unfortunately since it's ****ing idiots like Vaughn that ****ed this up in the first place he still doesn't get to call himself the people's champion if and when he finally wakes up and joins reality.

Thank you for proving my point.

Glad to know Castro is not a tyrant. LOL

Apparently Vince Vaughn was in season 2 of True Detective. I bailed on that season after a few episodes, but season 3 was pretty good.

Show of hands, which ones of you are going to boycott Vince because he talked to President Trump?

[goes to imdb page]

Huh. Turns out I’ve been boycotting him my whole life and never knew it.

Back
Top Bottom