• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Look here, angry moderators.....

ptsdkid said:
***Thesis: something argued for.
a proposition that a person advances and offers to maintain by
argument.

Doesn't the term 'argument' here seem to conjure visions of 'debatable' exercise? Again, I still have to be given proof that the moderators are not one-sided, and that they can live up to allowing 'Debate politics' to take place; otherwise, what's the use of proving my political mastery to the unappreciative, the uninformed and the political cowards among us?

Yes, we know what a thesis is. You claimed that you finished your doctoral thesis, which is generally a tremendously long scholarly dissertation on a certain topic. If you make a claim like that and then sidestep all attempts to get evidence of it, you're pretty much blowing any credibility you may have had.

teacher said:
It's a French surrender monkey. I lost a bet with Billo on the Colture/Lidell fight. Yuck it up while you can laughing boy.

Shouldn't he be eating cheese? I thought it was "cheese-eating surrender-monkey".

Engimo said:
The phrase "resemble that remark" is nonsensical. Either you're stealing bad jokes from The Three Stooges or you don't know what the word means. Pick one.

I thought that was a Groucho Marx line. I've been known to use it at times, too. :doh

mixedmedia said:
I thought that was a Groucho Marx line. I've been known to use it at times, too. :doh

Thank you Ladies and germs. mixedmedia hit the nail on the head. I use that one too. Give that one up Engimo, it's not looking too good. Nice work on pstkid though. He is obviously lying his ass off and you caught him. He's looking stupider that usual. I especially enjoy how you follow him around badgering him with that. Sweet.

teacher said:
Thank you Ladies and germs. mixedmedia hit the nail on the head. I use that one too. Give that one up Engimo, it's not looking too good. Nice work on pstkid though. He is obviously lying his ass off and you caught him. He's looking stupider that usual. I especially enjoy how you follow him around badgering him with that. Sweet.

Yes. It is a humorous and self-effacing play on the phrase "I resent that remark." It comes in handy at times.

Well, I am glad it is not dead, and that a few of you still appreciate the humor.:lol:

ptsdkid said:
***Thesis: something argued for.
a proposition that a person advances and offers to maintain by
argument.

Doesn't the term 'argument' here seem to conjure visions of 'debatable' exercise? Again, I still have to be given proof that the moderators are not one-sided, and that they can live up to allowing 'Debate politics' to take place; otherwise, what's the use of proving my political mastery to the unappreciative, the uninformed and the political cowards among us?

Kid, they aren't going to get it. They don't realize that Conservatives are right, and in an attempt to shut them up, they either ban them, call them names, or discredit them and there threads. Take cnred for example, how the hell is he the Conservative mod??? Hes not Conservative at all plus he is a whiny, obsessive bitchy little bastard that likes to spoil peoples fun. He thinks of himself as "smart" cause he uses his "mod powers" to suppress people and there creativity. To me, he shames the meaning of the word conservative. Kid, were gonna have to find a way to make things a little more understanding to these people. Intelligent posts aren't comprehendable enough to them.

@_girL........ said:
Kid, they aren't going to get it. They don't realize that Conservatives are right, and in an attempt to shut them up, they either ban them, call them names, or discredit them and there threads. Take cnred for example, how the hell is he the Conservative mod??? Hes not Conservative at all plus he is a whiny, obsessive bitchy little bastard that likes to spoil peoples fun. He thinks of himself as "smart" cause he uses his "mod powers" to suppress people and there creativity. To me, he shames the meaning of the word conservative. Kid, were gonna have to find a way to make things a little more understanding to these people. Intelligent posts aren't comprehendable enough to them.

Have you completely lost your mind?

teacher said:

Fine, you people can keep your 50-year-old humor anyways.

mixedmedia said:
Have you completely lost your mind?

For the moment, yes. When it comes to you, no. But when it comes to CNREDD, hell no, I have not lost my mind. He is the most rediculous mod I have ever seen, especially to be knighted as conservative. He makes me feel glad that I am not, because hes such an a$s.

@_girL........ said:
For the moment, yes. When it comes to you, no. But when it comes to CNREDD, hell no, I have not lost my mind. He is the most rediculous mod I have ever seen, especially to be knighted as conservative. He makes me feel glad that I am not, because hes such an a$s.

Hey that's between you and redd, even though he is my friend, I think he is more than capable of negotiating this "conflict" without much assistance from me. Although, my feathers do get a little ruffled when my sense of loyalty is provoked.

That said, why are you kissing the ass of the man who would, given his druthers, deprive you of the right to vote?

@_girL........ said:
Kid, they aren't going to get it.
And who, pray tell, are these that you name they?
They don't realize that Conservatives are right, and in an attempt to shut them up, they either ban them, call them names, or discredit them and there threads.
There are rules at this site. If folks can't manage to find a way to play within them, bend them, tiptoe around them, or manage to disregard them completely yet still survive, (a fine line, that), then you get stepped on. You so called conservatives that whine about this are the opposite side of the "Bush stole the 2000 election" crybaby coin. From my experiance one gets fair warning before bannishment.
Take cnred for example, how the hell is he the Conservative mod??? Hes not Conservative at all plus he is a whiny, obsessive bitchy little bastard that likes to spoil peoples fun.
Yes, let's. There is probably no one on this site that hates cnredd more than Billo. Yet even he grudgingly gives cnredd the thumbs up on being a fair moderator. You'd be hard pressed to find someone on this sight that has more "fun" than me. cnredd himself has PM'ed and warned me about it. I didn't whine. I changed methods or places and carried on. With a thank you to him for the warning and a plea to always let me know when I stray. How about you give us a list of who you feel is a "conservative" on this site so we can have a reference point from which to destroy these ramblings? We know pstkid is one. But that's a no brainer.
He thinks of himself as "smart" cause he uses his "mod powers" to suppress people and there creativity.
Sometimes you just have to back up words with examples. This would be one of those times. There are penty of tools on this site that would facillitate that. Use them please. And be careful in what you call "creative". I just might have to define that word for you.
To me, he shames the meaning of the word conservative. Kid, were gonna have to find a way to make things a little more understanding to these people. Intelligent posts aren't comprehendable enough to them
Might I suggest smack? If you are up to it. And I will pencil in "intelligent" next to "creative".

And being that I am teacher, of the colossal brain, I see a little education by example is in order.

I noticed you and your "Master" just got a hip check about sigs. Notice my present sig. I do a while lot of name calling. But I don't name names. Can you none the less figure out about whom I speak? Shirley not. See how this works?

@_girL........ said:
I thought it was that chickens phrase from Space Jam.

Well, I think I can say definitively that Groucho Marx did come before the chicken. :roll:

Engimo said:
Fine, you people can keep your 50-year-old humor anyways.

Funny then, funny now. Not my fault you don't get it. How about you grace us with something YOU think is funny. Why do I get the feeling you are some invisible young punk who knows it all? Deegan said something you thought was stupid and suddenly you are beset with more than you can handle. Didn't know quite as much as you thought, did you? The basement is not for everyone. Occasionally a sheep strays into this den.

teacher said:
Funny then, funny now. Not my fault you don't get it. How about you grace us with something YOU think is funny. Why do I get the feeling you are some invisible young punk who knows it all? Deegan said something you thought was stupid and suddenly you are beset with more than you can handle. Didn't know quite as much as you thought, did you? The basement is not for everyone. Occasionally a sheep strays into this den.

Thank you!

This guy was just way out in left field with that comment, I didn't understand why such a seamingly intelligent person would not appreciate the humor in that, but I think you're correct, it must be an age issue, all of us old farts got it?;)

Oh, and there is a whole thread devoted to me if you would like to try again Enigmo, "I'm your little huckleberry" we shall see if that rings any bells.:2wave:

Deegan said:
Thank you!

This guy was just way out in left field with that comment, I didn't understand why such a seamingly intelligent person would not appreciate the humor in that, but I think you're correct, it must be an age issue, all of us old farts got it?;)

Oh, and there is a whole thread devoted to me if you would like to try again Enigmo, "I'm your little huckleberry" we shall see if that rings any bells.:2wave:

Zing. I may not get antiquated humor at first glance, but at least I can spell properly. :2razz:

Engimo said:
Zing. I may not get antiquated humor at first glance, but at least I can spell properly. :2razz:

Listen up bro. This may not be my thread, but I just hate to see weak ass shi*t slip by in the basement. I guess you are new here, so let me spell a couple of things out for you. If you are gonna come down to the basement it just might make your stay here a little less painful.

So you are a spelling Nazi. Good for you. Is that the best you can come up with? Anybody can make a typo. We all do it. Pointing it out just shows the rest of us how much you don't bring. Pointing out a spelling error? Just the fact that you took the time to type that shows us your weakness and inability to seize something real. Don't show weakness in the basement son. You'll get eaten alive. Remember what I said about sheep? You also let us know you are young and foolish. Not a good way to start off down here sport. Here's the deal. I'm teacher, of the colossal brain, lord and master of all I survey, master of copy/paste, winner of one and soon to be the winner of a second election, at which time I will consolidate the titles of both elections to add to my most prestigious of titles. So far you are Engimo. And? If you are lucky in the next lesson I will define smack for you. This is not smack junior. Most times I don't come down too hard on the sheep that stray. This would be one of those times that I don't. I like to see people prosper and shine. I, at times, give advice and council. My advise? Bring something besides spelling errors when you come down here or stay the fuc*k away. My council? Log off forever.

Let's play a game.

As the brilliant scientist you are, ptsd, why dont you test out the control?

Start a thread in the news forum that says "why are conservatives such angry people" and then copy/paste the same thread, except substituting conservative for liberal.

Then, when that thread gets moved to the basement as well, we can all resoundingly tell you to shut the fu/ck up and leave if you dont like it, you cack smoking piece of $hit.

Back
Top Bottom