• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look at the Firefly and Praise Our Creator...

Daisy

"Make sure of the more important things."
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
They say our world just happened …
from a random explosion or some other accident …
and then life haphazardly evolved from mutations …
with stronger organisms clobbering weaker ones.

But look at the firefly.

Oxygen combines with three other substances in the cells of this tiny bug and produces a glow that turns it into a delightful little flashlight.

But it's more complex than that: Different species of fireflies have different "flash fingerprints" with carefully timed and numbered pulses and flying patterns.

But it gets better: There are only two places in the world where fireflies flash in unison in a "simultaneous bioluminescence" — Southeast Asia and Tennessee. No one knows why. Nor does anyone know why fireflies don't live west of the Rocky Mountains.

I don't know why either, but I'm proud to say: “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11
https://biblelovenotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/Fireflies.html

Evolution is not “stronger organisms clobbering weaker ones”. Why do you have to lie? Is your argument that weak?

Evolution is not “stronger organisms clobbering weaker ones”. Why do you have to lie? Is your argument that weak?

No, she actually believes that crap.

"The Firefly" She found it all 'splained in pseudo-science that confirmed her beliefs and never questioned it, never looked back

But look at the firefly.

Oxygen combines with three other substances in the cells of this tiny bug and produces a glow that turns it into a delightful little flashlight.

But it's more complex than that: Different species of fireflies have different "flash fingerprints" with carefully timed and numbered pulses and flying patterns.

But it gets better: There are only two places in the world where fireflies flash in unison in a "simultaneous bioluminescence" — Southeast Asia and Tennessee. No one knows why. Nor does anyone know why fireflies don't live west of the Rocky Mountains.

I don't know why either, but I'm proud to say: “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11

OK. I completely agree. (y)

But look at the firefly.

Nobody i mean ****ing NOBODY said the earth just popped into existence. How many times do we have to tell your fairy tale cult this?

Why do you have to lie? Ants are more successful at propagating themselves than humans yet we can squash them easily. Derp derp. Also evolution isnt truly random you dont see ****in real chimeras or unicorns. Thats what would happen if evolution was random (also the movie annihilation would be actually real if your premise was true).

What really happens is organisms are plastic to their environment and the environment exerts selection pressures upon a population. Why did your god create conjoined twins? Conjoined twins as well as human beings having genes turned on that allows a very small portion of the population to regrow our vestigial primate tails is explained by modern genetics not the buybull.

Strawman is the creationist’s only trick.

Last edited:

No they don't.

Back
Top Bottom