• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Look at my African-American"

Didn't a Democrat, I think it was Dean? start dropping when he yelled OH a little too loud. The Donald could shoot someone on Wall Street....

Doesn't there have to come a point when even his most ardent followers go WTF?

No, someone on this forum said the other night it is the Cult of Trump. It is, I don't know how else to explain it. The RW has had its head in the noise machine for 8 years. Now they have their savior. I never thought he would make it through the first week, but it is really beginning to worry me this nutball might actually get elected.

No, someone on this forum said the other night it is the Cult of Trump. It is, I don't know how else to explain it. The RW has had its head in the noise machine for 8 years. Now they have their savior. I never thought he would make it through the first week, but it is really beginning to worry me this nutball might actually get elected.

And if this "RW savior" actually loses, will his supporters take the news well?

at least 4 but maybe 8 more years of hysteria. I don't know that I can take it.

Not if they think there is the slightest amount of foul play and if there isn't they'll make some up.

at least 4 but maybe 8 more years of hysteria. I don't know that I can take it.

What if the democrats actually manage to regain control of the senate and house due to the negative effects of trump being on the republican ticket?

I really don't like Hillary on a very visceral level, but that might be the best thing for the country, the Dems running it. The Repubs just don't lead or govern, all they understand is antiObama or anything that is not in lock step with them.
What if the democrats actually manage to regain control of the senate and house due to the negative effects of trump being on the republican ticket?

really?

nah

obivious from the get go

No. Those people are on the drug of Donald. But, what will happen is that more and more people will start overlooking Hillary's flaws, if for no other reason than not to have this POS in the WH.

No, they are in a cult of morons, they lost the ability to reason a long time ago.

I doubt it. Hillary will be your next Commander in Chief.

Nope. Such as theoretical point would have been passed long ago.

They aren't in it because they are searching for a rational, competent, adult who could be a good president. They want to be entertained, and use him as a form of catharsis.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

After trolling countless political forums and news sites, I am sure he is our next President. His followers refuse to see him for what he is and Sanders followers are just as bad. Sanders supporters follow him as blindly as Trump followers. Sanders and his supporters have successfully made Clinton and the Democratic Party look even more crooked than they actually are. By doing so, I believe it ensures a President Trump.

I'm sorry, I can't hear this video over the sound of Hillary "Super Predator" Clinton talking.

This was fun, he was being sarcastic about how he is supposedly not able to appeal to blacks, "oh there's one, he must be the only one".

Having fun while pissing of the elite by grossly violating PC mandates, it almost does not get better than this.

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation. Just ask any Trumpette.

There usually is. Don is crazy like a fox, not everyone gets it, those are the ones who have to play like GoT and go to magic to explain what is happening.

Well, that and drugs.

Last edited:
There usually is. Don is crazy like a fox, not everyone gets it, those are the ones who have to play like GoT and go to magic to explain what is happening.

Well, that and drugs.

Thankfully we have folks like you who are willing to ignore all his constant racism and demoguery and help the rest of us to better understand this "complex" man. :roll:

Trump's African-American: 'I Am Not A Trump Supporter' : The Two-Way : NPR

Gregory Cheadle, the black man singled out by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump at a Redding, Calif., rally on Friday, said he took no offense when the billionaire urged the crowd, "Look at my African-American over here."

"I was not offended by it because he had been speaking positively about black people prior to that statement," Cheadle told NPR when reached at his home for comment over the weekend. "People around me were laughing [at the fact] that he noticed me, and everybody was happy. It was a jovial thing."

Cheadle, a Republican candidate who is running for California's 1st Congressional district, called the moment "surreal." Cheadle was holding a sign that said "Veterans for Trump" and said he was using it to shield the sun from his head.

"I am not a Trump supporter," Cheadle said. "I went to go hear Donald Trump because I have an open mind."

Cheadle says he also went to a rally for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders last week in Chico, Calif., but did not go in.

"I am a free man. I am not chained to any particular party, and I refuse to be chained to any particular party."

Excellent remarks from that man. Wish him well in his campaign.

Back
Top Bottom