• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Look at my African-American over here! Look at him!"

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
WTF?

The African-American man singled out by Donald Trump at a recent rally says he does not back the New York businessman.

"I am not a Trump supporter," Gregory Cheadle told NPR News. "I went to go hear Donald Trump because I have an open mind."

During a rally Friday in California, Trump was talking about a black supporter's actions at a previous event when he spotted Cheadle in the crowd.

"Look at my African-American over here! Look at him!" Trump said. "Are you the greatest? You know what I'm talking about, OK?"

Trump's 'African-American' says he isn't a supporter

Look at my African-American over here? Is he for real? Is he a moron?

WTF?

The African-American man singled out by Donald Trump at a recent rally says he does not back the New York businessman.

"I am not a Trump supporter," Gregory Cheadle told NPR News. "I went to go hear Donald Trump because I have an open mind."

During a rally Friday in California, Trump was talking about a black supporter's actions at a previous event when he spotted Cheadle in the crowd.

"Look at my African-American over here! Look at him!" Trump said. "Are you the greatest? You know what I'm talking about, OK?"

Yes. I wondered too. That was even more bizarre than most of his song and dance. But it was entertaining in an odd way.

WTF?

Yes. He is really a moron.

I'm confused. Is this really still a question on people's minds? I thought him being a moron was supposed to be one of his selling points.

I'm confused. Is this really still a question on people's minds? I thought him being a moron was supposed to be one of his selling points.

Certainly not a question in the mind of those mentally deficient enough to vote for him.

Just wait, it will be genius before the thread ends.

Certainly not a question in the mind of those mentally deficient enough to vote for him.
Redress said:
Just wait, it will be genius before the thread ends.
Trump being an idiot is just proof of his genius!!!

[seriously, that's an argument being put forth] [God help us]

Last edited:

I feel sorry for you guys, I mean this is seriously a bad joke.

Our election last year, I didn't agree with the three Main parties 100%, but any one of them, Harper, Trudeau and Mulcair were more than capable leaders of the country.

But this... Jesus... Gotta ask you personally, did Sessions coming out for Trump piss you off?

I feel sorry for you guys. You aren't making this incredibly stupid decision, but your world is going to be heavily impacted by it.

Our election last year, I didn't agree with the three Main parties 100%, but any one of them, Harper, Trudeau and Mulcair were more than capable leaders of the country.

But this... Jesus... Gotta ask you personally, did Sessions coming out for Trump piss you off?

I'm from Alabama. I have always trusted Sessions - hell, I've called his office just to leave messages thanking him as a constituent for standing up on one issue or another, telling them that he made me proud to be from Alabama.

That, though.

That was probably the greatest WTF moment of the entire primary. Even Chris Christie and Jerry Falwell Jr, didn't come close to rivaling that. Conscience of the Senate No More, and if I ever move back home he'll never get my vote again. :(

It didn't really piss me off. It was a bit deeper of a blow than that. It was the beginning of my realization that all of these figures who I assumed were part of the Conservative fight were, in fact, self-interested and/or easily conned. That my enemies were going to include my allies, and, that, like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, my allies would shrink regularly, turning into barely-recognizable husks of themselves.

I go to sleep at night now like Arya Stark:

Sean Hannity
Chris Christie
Greta van Sustren
Jeff Sessions
John Boehner
Lou Dobson
Mitch McConnell...

Don't we all have one though?

You might enjoy this image as a Canadien watching the US Elections:
Canadiens watching US Elections.jpg

WTF?

Reminds me of The Queen of Corruption faking her black accent..."I ain't no ways tired..." LMAO

Solid defense there, Lou.

My favorite Queen of Corruption story is when she claimed to be under sniper fire, that was hilarious.

WTF?

Trump needs to stop being so PC

"Look at my African-American over here! Look at him!"

Well, when you [not you CP, but the party first, then his supporters later] publicly [as opposed to private] praise the virtues of being an outsider and having a lack of intellectual social status, does it not surprise that lack of intelligence is likewise seen as virtuous when a clown like Trump shows up?

The elected GOP officials rarely, if ever, actually believed in this nonsense, but stroked the egos of the unintelligent and misinformed populists for decades, all the same.

The GOP's public anti-intellectualism is coming with some serious consequences. The voters are following what they've been told is good judgment--namely, a lack of good judgment.

Last edited:
My favorite Queen of Corruption story is when she claimed to be under sniper fire, that was hilarious.

Solid twenty year old defense there, Lou.

WTF?

We're so screwed.

not funnier than the fact that you think there is something called a "black accent"

You have to ask your fellow pinkos, they brought it up on a radio talk show. I think they were Comrade BS fans.

You have to ask your fellow pinkos, they brought it up on a radio talk show. I think they were Comrade BS fans.

which one? was it rush limbaughs nazi news hour?

WTF?

Good afternoon TB,

Any day now, I expect that Trump will tell us that he was great friends with Mohammed Ali and that Ali was a supporter of his campaign.

Re: "Look at my African-American over here! Look at him!"

Well, when you [not you CP, but the party first, then his supporters later] publicly [as opposed to private] praise the virtues of being an outsider and having a lack of intellectual social status, does it not surprise that lack of intelligence is likewise seen as virtuous when a clown like Trump shows up?

The elected GOP officials rarely, if ever, actually believed in this nonsense, but stroked the egos of the unintelligent and misinformed populists for decades, all the same.

The GOP's public anti-intellectualism is coming with some serious consequences. The voters are following what they've been told is good judgment--namely, a lack of good judgment.
Exactly!

Through greed & self-interest, the GOP politicos laid the foundation of Trump's takeover of their party! Whether it was the President lacking a birth cert, to him being a Kenyan, to ACA death panels, and a myriad of other offenses, they made this happen. There was no fictional nonsense too delusional for them not to support. No matter how false and incredible the item that was stated as fact, they *never* spoke-out against it or their Party! Right now, It's the PR version of the Hastert rule (and let's ponder that a bit!).

They conditioned a large subset of their voters to believe anything!

And Trump's got them believing it!

If the party were to slide-off into oblivion, I'd not shed a tear. As bad as Trump can be, I feel the GOP establishment is as bad if not worst - just in a different manner.

Good riddance (hopefully). If Trump were to get in, he will eventually be replaced. But the current incarnation of the GOP has been around for decades, and only seem to be getting worse.

Perhaps one day I'll share how I *really* feel about them! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom