• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Long on rhetoric, short on plans

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
For all of our armchair four star generals, please spare the rest of us the empty rhetoric.

If you have a better plan (specifics please) than what Biden and his advisors are now doing, it would be terrific if you could share that with the rest of us.

Kind of reminds me of the orange malignancy's endless criticisms of ACA and empty promises of "a great HC plan that covers everyone at a much cheaper cost" followed by crickets.

If you want to criticize, have at it, but be prepared to answer what you would do differently.

For all of our armchair four star generals, please spare the rest of us the empty rhetoric.

If you have a better plan (specifics please) than what Biden and his advisors are now doing, it would be terrific if you could share that with the rest of us.

Kind of reminds me of the orange malignancy's endless criticisms of ACA and empty promises of "a great HC plan that covers everyone at a much cheaper cost" followed by crickets.

If you want to criticize, have at it, but be prepared to answer what you would do differently.

Those who suffer from BDS are now actively and publicly rooting for American's failure. Don't ask them to stop. It gives them a purpose for being and helps soothe the pain they felt when Trump got his fat ass kicked by Biden.

The experts I see commenting are saying Biden is doing very well.

Of course, he can't match trump's handing Afghanistan to the Taliban, releasing 6000 from prison and setting a firm quick handover without any planning.

Those who suffer from BDS are now actively and publicly rooting for American's failure. Don't ask them to stop. It gives them a purpose for being and helps soothe the pain they felt when Trump got his fat ass kicked by Biden.
Biden is a train wreck. Can’t sugar coat it.

What
What constitutes an American failure in the Ukraine?

You tell me. You are actively rooting for Biden to fail
You said folks are looking for failure in Ukraine. What is that? How do identity the failure?

You said folks are looking for failure in Ukraine. What is that? How do identity the failure?

The OP asked for your plan. You jumped into this thread. Now where is your plan? Are you going to share it, or just keep rooting for failure?

If you have a better plan (specifics please) than what Biden and his advisors are now doing, etc etc
Easy .

Eradicate Neocons .
Stop running your economy on other people's lives .
Get a C in C who is not Dementia ridden , does not wet his pants publicly and is not a puppet .

It's not really about a plan per se, the trolling, the whining, the repetition of Kremlin talking points isn't about some incremental change to America's approach. They're seething watching Biden lead the free world against Russia's territorial aggressions.

The pro-Putin right fundamentally doesn't believe America should lead the free world, it's not even clear they think American should be part of the free world. They removed the anti-Russia Ukraine plank from the GOP platform in 2016 when the Trump campaign demanded it and they haven't looked back since. They're rooting for Putin not just because they're reflexively anti-Biden (though they are) and loath the contemporary U.S. (which they do), but because they're legitimately pro-Putin. This your modern GOP.

The OP asked for your plan. You jumped into this thread. Now where is your plan? Are you going to share it, or just keep rooting for failure?
So you can’t support your comments then? What is a American failure in the Ukraine that YOU SAY sone Americans are rooting for?

So you can’t support your comments then? What is a American failure in the Ukraine that YOU SAY sone Americans are rooting for?

What is your plan? If Biden is failing, as you claim, you tell me what he should be doing.

Easy .

Eradicate Neocons .
Stop running your economy on other people's lives .
Get a C in C who is not Dementia ridden , does not wet his pants publicly and is not a puppet .
thanks for your detailed plan from England.

give us time to read and eval.

should i add this comment to your detailed plan?

What is your plan? If Biden is failing, as you claim, you tell me what he should be doing.
Ask his handlers to be stood down .

But is that Sleepy or just one of his doubles ?

If the latter , that suggests different perspectives are involved . Example -- that Deep State is moving toward a more right wing stance for a time .

Ask his handlers to be stood down .

But is that Sleepy or just one of his doubles ?

If the latter , that suggests different perspectives are involved . Example -- that Deep State is moving toward a more right wing stance for a time .
Could you maybe translate that into English?

thanks for your detailed plan from England.

give us time to read and eval.
You need seconds .
Acting on any one of those simple suggestions will improve America's chance of not sinking beneath the waves by nearly 100%.
Of course there are hundreds of detail goals but first make sure you know your boat is pointing in the right direction .
And presently the US is sailing right up its own behind .

Could you maybe translate that into English?
Cannot improve your comprehension ability in five minutes if you have gone through the American non education system .
But keep watching and learning .

Let me know which words give you most trouble .

Biden is a train wreck. Can’t sugar coat it.
Actually, within the confines of reality he's handled this masterfully thus far.

Cannot improve your comprehension ability in five minutes if you have gone through the American non education system .
But keep watching and learning .
Yup, pretty much what I thought.

You got nothing.

If Biden's puppets had been smart, they would have predicted this current stunt by Putin.

They should have enacted these quarter-step sanctions already...as a warning.

"A day late and a dollar short." is the perfect description of the Biden puppets.

Back
Top Bottom