• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

London Terrorist was on Prison Release when he Killed Fellow Attendees at 'Justice' Forum

There's a recent channel4 series about prisons & prisoners which featured various (non-terrorist) muppets still in jail on IPPs. The legislation was changed because of grave defects, which David Blunkett in an interview had to acknowledge. But I don't remember the exact details.
Well, they managed to keep Worboys (Radford) in jail after all the hubbub.

Maybe it's time for for London Mayor Sadiq Khan to propose sensible knife-control measures in London. .

Maybe it's time for someone to kick Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! out of office and replace him with someone who has a brain, a spine and doesn't believe in PC bull****.

He was a speaker there. He probably knew the victims as he attended the University as part of his rehabilitation. Maybe they upset him in some way.

Victim, Jack Merritt, age 25. He was a Cambridge graduate, trying to help prisoners study law. How do you suppose he 'upset' the cave man?

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6498772e-139a-11ea-aa63-2a87a83b86bb.jpg

Asshole. Thoughts for the families of those involved. Hope they never stumble across threads like this as time goes by.

It's a tough pill to swallow knowing that plenty of folks don't actually give a crap that your loved one was murdered, have no ****ing idea how much you are struggling right now and that they are just another pawn in their agenda.

The OP attempting to sully the name "Khan" also didn't go unnoticed. Well I'm sure it was noticed by all. :roll:

Asshole. Thoughts for the families of those involved. Hope they never stumble across threads like this as time goes by.

It's a tough pill to swallow knowing that plenty of folks don't actually give a crap that your loved one was murdered, have no ****ing idea how much you are struggling right now and that they are just another pawn in their agenda.

The OP attempting to sully the name "Khan" also didn't go unnoticed. Well I'm sure it was noticed by all. :roll:

Mayor Khan sullied his own name when he willingly decided to act as legal council to a Muslim American man who has advocated for genocide. He proved himself utterly unworthy and unfit to be Mayor of London long before he sought the job, but London voters, many of whom share his background, disagreed.

I have sympathy for the victims and their families, regardless of what you might think. They are the victims of the cabal which has ensnared Britain.

Mayor Khan sullied his own name when he willingly decided to act as legal council to a Muslim American man who has advocated for genocide. He proved himself utterly unworthy and unfit to be Mayor of London long before he sought the job, but London voters, many of whom share his background, disagreed.

I have sympathy for the victims and their families, regardless of what you might think. They are the victims of the cabal which has ensnared Britain.

You don't have sympathy for the victims and the families. You use their deaths to push an agenda. That is your only interest here.

Maybe it's time for someone to kick Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! out of office and replace him with someone who has a brain, a spine and doesn't believe in PC bull****.
Lol Mayor Khan has nothing to do with this. Boris and his Conservative party on the other hand were the ones who released him and it seems did not have him under surveillance despite being a convicted terrorist...

Sent from my Honor 8X

You don't have sympathy for the victims and the families. You use their deaths to push an agenda. That is your only interest here.

If I didn't have sympathy for the victims, I wouldn't care to write more than a simple 'thoughts and prayers' type of generic comment. If I didn't care a fig about victims, I'd do what so many are doing by subscribing to a politically correct style of speech.

Lol Mayor Khan has nothing to do with this. Boris and his Conservative party on the other hand were the ones who released him and it seems did not have him under surveillance despite being a convicted terrorist...

Sent from my Honor 8X

Are you aware that Khan planned to murder Boris Johnson?

Are you aware that Khan planned to murder Boris Johnson?
And so what? Would not be the first or last to do so. Boris aint exactly a likeable guy.

Regardless still has nothing to do with Mayor Khan of London, since the intelligence services and prison system is under control of the British government aka Boris and the Tories for the last 10+ years.

Sent from my Honor 8X

The London terrorist was initially sentenced to 16 years in prison, but was let out early by Sir Brian Leveson, the highest criminal judge in England and Wales before retiring this year. Leveson is an interesting figure, having previously declared Tommy Robinson's guilt to a BBC reporter, while Tommy was still seeking appeal.

uk-48713039

Mr Leveson cited his Russian and Polish Jewish grandparents who emigrated to England as having gotten the family established in law, eventually producing such an esteemed judge as himself. Intersectionality.

Last edited:
In a year the only thing I will remember about this attack is that the people used a fire extinguisher and a whale tusk on him. Beyond that, I expect nothing to be different then than it was the day before this happened.

And so what? Would not be the first or last to do so. Boris aint exactly a likeable guy.

Regardless still has nothing to do with Mayor Khan of London, since the intelligence services and prison system is under control of the British government aka Boris and the Tories for the last 10+ years.

Sent from my Honor 8X

Leveson was placed in charge of appeals during Blair's era as PM. I don't see what Boris Johnson has to do with the judge Leveson.

"Leveson was appointed QC in 1986 and began his climb up the judicial ladder, sitting as a recorder and then a deputy high court judge. As Sir Brian Leveson he joined the appeal court in 2006."

Lord Justice Leveson: profile of phone-hacking inquiry chairman | Media | The Guardian

Sounds like what the anti-gunners do when there's a mass shooting.

If I didn't have sympathy for the victims, I wouldn't care to write more than a simple 'thoughts and prayers' type of generic comment. If I didn't care a fig about victims, I'd do what so many are doing by subscribing to a politically correct style of speech.
Your agenda here is to sully everyone that is not up to your White Supremacist standards with your filth. Interchangeably brown people or, if they're not sufficiently brown like here----------------------˅

~....................Mr Leveson cited his Russian and Polish Jewish grandparents who emigrated to England as having gotten the family established in law, eventually producing such an esteemed judge as himself. Intersectionality.
............da Jooz.

You may bask in your delusion of swimming against the stream and thus being someone special, yet the only thing special about you is that you swim on the feces with which you contaminate this forum and the whole site and appear to actually believe that as making you smell good.

With the majority of those watching faced with the strenuous choice between puking and laughing their heads off.

Your agenda here is to sully everyone that is not up to your White Supremacist standards with your filth. Interchangeably brown people or, if they're not sufficiently brown like here----------------------˅

............da Jooz.

You may bask in your delusion of swimming against the stream and thus being someone special, yet the only thing special about you is that you swim on the feces with which you contaminate this forum and the whole site and appear to actually believe that as making you smell good.

With the majority of those watching faced with the strenuous choice between puking and laughing their heads off.

DhIHso2WkAAJOAe.jpg

One has to wonder why the highest criminal judge in England and Wales would grant freedom to a man who planned to bomb the London Stock Exchange, while denying freedom to Tommy Robinson, AND acting in an unprofessional manner while doing so.

DhIHso2WkAAJOAe.jpg

One has to wonder why the highest criminal judge in England and Wales would grant freedom to a man who planned to bomb the London Stock Exchange, while denying freedom to Tommy Robinson, AND acting in an unprofessional manner while doing so.
One might have to wonder why you find it necessary to quote a post that outlines your character, just so that you can go off on another of your dishonest rants that are not worthy of any debate.

If one is inclined to wonder about anything wrt you, that is.

Yep and when they do and I see it, I call them out for it.

Do you?

See I'm not a fan of anyone, irrespective of what side of the debates they sit on, exploiting tragedies to push their obvious agenda.

The London terrorist was initially sentenced to 16 years in prison, but was let out early by Sir Brian Leveson, the highest criminal judge in England and Wales before retiring this year. Leveson is an interesting figure, having previously declared Tommy Robinson's guilt to a BBC reporter, while Tommy was still seeking appeal.

uk-48713039

Mr Leveson cited his Russian and Polish Jewish grandparents who emigrated to England as having gotten the family established in law, eventually producing such an esteemed judge as himself. Intersectionality.

He was first sentenced to an "indefinite term" which was set at 16 years on appeal. Conservative government policy reduced that by half to save money building prisons, then Conservative Home Secretary Chris Grayson decimated then privatised the probation service. To save money. Johnson was explicitly warned that convicted terrorists were being routinely released with inadequate followup, and he replied...."No Money!" Johnson never objected to any of this till yesterday.
NOW he's promising long sentences, and a clampdown on immigration, ignoring the fact that one of the heroes who stopped the terrorist and fought him to the ground was a Polish chef called Lucasz!

ps The sentence of "indefinite term" is no longer available to judges.

Last edited:

true, but Serenity has called out both sides in this issue

The murdered man (we do not yet know the identity of the woman) was one of the conference organisers, a 25 year old Cambridge post grad student.

It is reported that Khan was being paid to attend or that. at least, his expenses were being covered.

By Soros?

How come this dude is a terrorist, but our mass shooters are just crazed gunmen?

Back
Top Bottom