• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

London has a Muslim mayor

Actually the previous one was quarter Muslim.. so... Yes Boris Johnson, the now ex-Mayor of London is ethnically Turkish and German. Go figure.

I suggest panic and fear inducing commentary.

A quarter religion? Neato! I heard one of my friend's cousins was half Scientologist with a fair bit of Presbyterian and Lutheran in his bloodline.

Halfbreed! I'm 99% atheist. :mrgreen:

Actually the previous one was quarter Muslim.. so... Yes Boris Johnson, the now ex-Mayor of London is ethnically Turkish and German. Go figure.

He believes in Islam 1 day in 4?

Or is he actually a member of the C of E, which makes him not a muslim at all?

I wonder what the last 1% is?

Its flexible. It can be whatever I want to it be depending on the religious holiday. I'm a Christian when its Christmas so I get more gifts, for example. :2razz:

oh nooooooz :eek:

the sky is falling, the sky is falling

well this ought to ramp up the fear a few more notches

"Muslims snatch largest European city from Christendom!" And all that?

"Muslims snatch largest European city from Christendom!" And all that?

What is the difference between Muslim snatch and Christian snatch?

Its flexible. It can be whatever I want to it be depending on the religious holiday. I'm a Christian when its Christmas so I get more gifts, for example. :2razz:

Good morning, PoS. :2wave:

:mrgreen: :thumbs:

He believes in Islam 1 day in 4?

Or is he actually a member of the C of E, which makes him not a muslim at all?

What the hell are you talking about? His grandfather was Turkish Muslim.. which makes him by blood... 1/4 Muslim. So what? Just stating a fact.

What the hell are you talking about? His grandfather was Turkish Muslim.. which makes him by blood... 1/4 Muslim. So what? Just stating a fact.

My grandfather was baptist. I am not 1/4 baptist...

What is the difference between Muslim snatch and Christian snatch?

A Muslim snatch will cut your head off.

omg I so misinterpreted this and wondered wtf you were talking about "that" for in this thread

*leaving to make coffee or have a nap or something*

That's not how religions work.......

Back
Top Bottom