• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

London has a Muslim mayor

What matters is not how Muslim he is but how comparable his belief system is with western civilization. London is heading in the wrong direction.

His first job should be to break open and dissolve the Muslim ghettos where barbaric practices are still done in the name of Islam, and police are afraid to "trespass" as if they are a sovereign county within London. And if it requires bulldozers and truncheons, then fine. Do it. Either become English or be deported to the rat hole of your choice. England cannot allow itself to be conquered by Islam by default because they aren't as ruthless as Islamists.
I doubt that's the message he got from the electorate. We'll see if the new mayor is as multicultural as the liberals who support him. Is he a good Liberal or a bad Muslim? We may not have to wait very long to find out.

Wtf? No one is part of a religion by blood. Ideologies are not in your DNA.

Everyone in my family is a Christian, yet I'm 100% atheist? What? How can this be? :coffeepap

Tell that to the religious :) I fully agree with you btw :)

Because you made a claim.
You've never served a day in the military but may have been a camp follower outside the base. That would be about it.

Oh and I will take the hit from the mods

You are a total asshole, bet the only thing you have ever served is your self

You can say that from your computer

Say to my face you candyass

Oh and mods

The asshole has it coming to him

Last edited:
Oh and I will take the hit from the mods

You are a total asshole, bet the only thing you have ever served is your self

You can say that from your computer

Say to my face you candyass

Oh and mods

The asshole has it coming to him

Yup

General consensus is you are an asshole

Wear it with pride

Gay pride if you like

Obama is a fabric?

They need to make up there minds

Is he a muslim

Or a christian, as you all like to mention so often he did go to Rev Wrights church

So which one, he cant be both

They need to make up there minds

Is he a muslim

Or a christian, as you all like to mention so often he did go to Rev Wrights church

So which one, he cant be both

What does this have to do with my post that you responded to? *I* haven't said anything about him going to church.

It's hard to tell exactly what he is. Half this, half that. Who knows. Maybe slightly darker than muslin.

Well the Don is orange

Is he part Oompa Loompa?

A pretty astute commentary:

Back
Top Bottom