• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

london boming staged(more mason tricks)

biblemark1018

Reaction score
A gift for all

keep in m,ind this picture is on the bbc website
3.jpg

do you know what that company does
KINGSTAR

there are cars in front and behind it how did it park there did it fly over the bus.
they do not seem like police cars what is it doing there

there were a lot of controlled demolitions that day, huh?

However wierd this is, it is a terrorist attack. Show us more and maybe some us will be...more receptive to the idea, but not with just one photo and link.

biblemark1018 said:
A gift for all

keep in m,ind this picture is on the bbc website
3.jpg

KINGSTAR

there are cars in front and behind it how did it park there did it fly over the bus.
they do not seem like police cars what is it doing there

That photo is quite clearly taken seconds after the explosion. The van probably parked behind the black cab, and then a car parked behind it. The van was obviously there before the bus was, so did not have to fly over it.

Terrorist attacks are great opportunities for conspiracy theories. I'm not saying that this couldn't be such a thing, but I think we should accept it as an act of terrorism until there is some more convincing evidence to the contrary.

your wrong it was driving next to the bus at the time it blow up

_41279593_bus_top.jpg

as you can see it is traped there during the bombing.
why would people hold time bombs and wait for them to go off.

how many no about the fact that uk burned isreal days before the bombing.

Sharon Grants Egypt Military Rewards in Sinai, Is Outmaneuvered by a Secret UK-Egyptian-Palestinian Gas Transaction

source

many of you to young to remember the lavon affair

On July 2, a post office in Alexandria was firebombed, and on July 14, the U.S. Information Agency libraries in Alexandria and Cairo, and a British-owned theater were bombed. The bombs themselves were homemade, consisting of bags containing acid placed over nitroglycerine. The bombs were inserted into books, and placed on the shelves of the libraries just before closing time. Several hours later, as the acid ate through the bags, the bombs would explode. They did little damage to the targets and caused no injuries or deaths. Egyptian authorities arrested one suspect, Robert Dassa, when his bomb accidentally ignited prematurely in his pocket. Having searched his apartment, they found incriminating evidence and names of accomplices to the operation. Several suspects were arrested, including Egyptian Jews and undercover Israelis.

Israeli authorities reacted with outrage at the accusation, though there was much uncertainty among senior officials as it came to light that the operation had been authorized by Colonel Dar. The trial against those arrested lasted until January 27, 1955, when two of the accused (Moshe Marzouk and Shmuel Azar) were condemned to execution by hanging, and the rest received lengthy prison terms. Two suspects had committed suicide in prison, and another (Israeli agent Avraham Seidenberg alias Paul Frank) had managed to escape.

source

about 6 or 7 months ago isreal gave these men awards for good service.

keep in mind this picture is on the bbc website
3.jpg

look at the guys elbow its bleeding and all the non police this is real close to the time of the bombing.

KINGSTAR

on top of the fact kingstar is the name of many companies in isreal they just took out david

king david's star
is it a isreal company for sure i dont know could be isreali mossad like Brewster Jennings was for cia(before rove exposed them)

Last edited:
oh my dear biblemark.. what I would do without your crazy theories!

This guy can`t be serious! I have some advice... stay away from drunks when they`re BBQing... :spin:

Perhaps they are exposives consultants for the police?
Have you tried contacting Kingstar to see what they say?

biblemark1018 said:
your wrong it was driving next to the bus at the time it blow up
as you can see it is traped there during the bombing.
What made you decide that it was there at the time of the explosion?
Despite the fact that the back of the bus is more or less missing there doesn't seem to be any damage to the van. Nor does there appear to be any debris on the van.

Why do you think that the van was there "at the time it blow up?"

Last edited:
ShamMol said:
Who wants to brand this guy?

I'm trying to figure out how this thread made it to a second page....

Yup... it`s amazing it made it to the 2nd page!! :confused:

I'm more dissappointed than amazed. It's silly and totally juvenile to hold such thoughts. Sort of like beliving in Santa Clause, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

Missouri Mule said:
I'm more dissappointed than amazed. It's silly and totally juvenile to hold such thoughts. Sort of like beliving in Santa Clause, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy.
I disagree.
Just because an idea or theory is outlandish doesn't mean that it could not be true, let alone that it's automatically false.

One should be willing to consider all sorts of outlandish things. The world is much bigger than our imaginations.
People who knew Dahmer prob'bly saw hints but never considered that he was the monster that he was. It's just too hard to imagine that you'r living next door to a serial killer with heads in his freezer. But several somebodies did.

It's a fact that humans can be so evil as to stretch the limits of credibility. It's a fact that humans can form organizations with such cohesiveness that not even the threat of death can deter them from adhering to the group and/or its principles and/or principals.
Conspiracy just means that two or more people got together to promote their common interests, usually w/o making a public announcement that they have done so.
So we know that the general pre-conditions for such a thing exist. All that's left is to examine the details.

When you think about it each of the examples you offered, Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are all examples of a far-flung conspiracy to tell lies to children (esp Santa).

Simon W. Moon said:
I disagree.
Just because an idea or theory is outlandish doesn't mean that it could not be true, let alone that it's automatically false.

One should be willing to consider all sorts of outlandish things. The world is much bigger than our imaginations.
People who knew Dahmer prob'bly saw hints but never considered that he was the monster that he was. It's just too hard to imagine that you'r living next door to a serial killer with heads in his freezer. But several somebodies did.

It's a fact that humans can be so evil as to stretch the limits of credibility. It's a fact that humans can form organizations with such cohesiveness that not even the threat of death can deter them from adhering to the group and/or its principles and/or principals.
Conspiracy just means that two or more people got together to promote their common interests, usually w/o making a public announcement that they have done so.
So we know that the general pre-conditions for such a thing exist. All that's left is to examine the details.

When you think about it each of the examples you offered, Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are all examples of a far-flung conspiracy to tell lies to children (esp Santa).

Can you provide me with an example of any outlandish theory like this that actually was true?

Missouri Mule said:
Can you provide me with an example of any outlandish theory like this that actually was true?
You mean other than the one I already provided about Mr. Dahmer?

Simon W. Moon said:
You mean other than the one I already provided about Mr. Dahmer?

That was a "conspiracy?" I hadn't heard that before. Please explain. He was a demented pervert. What else do we need to know about him?

Missouri Mule said:
That was a "conspiracy?" I hadn't heard that before. Please explain. He was a demented pervert. What else do we need to know about him?
Look, you said, "Can you provide me with an example of any outlandish theory like this that actually was true?" You didn't ask for a conspiracy anything.

Before I post another example that you find unacceptable, how 'bout you tell me what exactly you're looking for here? It'll save us both some time.

Why would the police leave the people on the bus if it was not around the time of the blast? The guy on the phone it looks as if his elbow is bleeding.
The bus rooftop in on the car in back of the van so how did it get there did the driver of the other van pick it up and placed it on his car to look cool
The car in front is parks blocking the way in from the other side. Why would the part the van so close to the point the bus blow up? Why would a bomber sit in the back when he could have done much more damage if he sat in the bottom middle of the bus? Why did he pick a bus and not a train like the rest?

after all the bombing by the ira trust me London has a great bomb squad why call a company with now way of getting past rush hour grid lock as fast as a bomb squad could. Where they not thinking of being sued what if it blows up again where are the cops in the picture.

These are thing sheep will not ask themselves.

How come no one claimed responsibility?

Simon W. Moon said:
Look, you said, "Can you provide me with an example of any outlandish theory like this that actually was true?" You didn't ask for a conspiracy anything.

Before I post another example that you find unacceptable, how 'bout you tell me what exactly you're looking for here? It'll save us both some time.

You said "theory." I assumed you were talking about conspiracy (theories.) I'm familiar with Jeffrey Dahmer. What does a theory or conspiracy have to do with him? He was a psychopath. Most of these type individuals are. It has little or nothing to do with conspiracies or theories of conspiracies.

let me give you a idea of how the whole thing could have happen
i am taking a 10 step program a man made up but i am changing some parts i will link his site so you can read the rest of his version.

this is the touch version

Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack
1) Hire a Crisis Management firm to set up an exercise that parallels the terrorist attack you are going to carry out. Have them run the exercise at the precise locations and at the very same time as the attack. If at any stage of the attack your Arabs get caught, tell the police it was part of an exercise.
2) Hire four Arabs and tell them they're taking part in an important exercise to help defend London from terrorist attacks. Strap them with rucksacks filled with deadly explosives. Tell the Arabs the rucksacks are dummy explosives and wouldn't harm a fly.
3) Tell four Arabs to meet up at London Underground and disperse, each getting on a different train. Make sure Arabs meet in a location where you can get a good mug shot of them all on CCTV which you can later endlessly repeat to drooling masses on television.

4) While four Arabs are in London, plant explosives in their houses in Leeds. Plant some explosives in one of their cars in Luton for the police to later discover. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics on this one.
5) Before the bombings take place, make sure you warn any of your buddies who are scheduled to be anywhere near where the bombs go off. If this gets leaked to the press, just deny it.
6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th arab is held up in traffic because of the train bombing.
stuck at the red light the van pulls up and blows up explosives from a remote in the van. because of heavy grid lock van gets trapped, but no worry if the police check the van you all ready have permits for the equipment in the van being that its a demo company.
If you hired any additional Arabs and they also got wind of the set up, make sure there are GPS locators in the rucksacks so you can have police snipers ready to kill them before they can blow the whistle.
7) After the bombs go off, put out a story for over an hour that the explosions are a simple electrical fault .

This gives you cover time to make sure the lazy bus Arab is dead and any other hired Arabs who reneged are also dead. Make sure any CCTV footage that doesn't support your official story is either seized or destroyed.
8) A few hours after the bombings, have one of your boys post an 'Al-Qaeda statement' claiming responsibility. Don't worry about the whole 'misreferencing the Qu'ran' thing, these idiots don't have the attention spans to figure it out.
9) After you have made sure that all the Arabs are dead and you are managing the story accordingly, wait for four days until the police piece together the story and find the explosives you planted in Leeds and in the car in Luton. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics this time either. The time delay will convince the gullible public that a real investigation is taking place. Create a background of the hired Arabs being militant Muslims. The drooling masses, as was the case with the '9/11 hijackers,' will ignore stories of neighbours saying they were the quiet, educated types who liked children and playing sports.
BBC excerpt: One local resident described him as "a nice lad".
"He liked to play football, he liked to play cricket. I'm shocked."
Another resident said he was just a "normal kid" who played basketball and kicked a ball around.

10) Sit back and enjoy as Blair and his minions grandstand in front of television cameras about staying the course in the war on terror. The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worthwhile venture. The dozens of dead people were necessary collateral damage. This is a dirty war, we need to be less moral than the terrorists to defeat them.
And that's how the government staged the bombings in ten easy steps.
untouch version

You should seek professional counseling. I'm impressed with your imagination, however. You might has missed your calling. You should have been a Hollywood screenwriter. We could use a few good movies like this. The crap coming out of Hollywood is pure trash. I always like a good laugh once in and a while.

Missouri Mule said:
You said "theory." I assumed you were talking about conspiracy (theories.) I'm familiar with Jeffrey Dahmer. What does a theory or conspiracy have to do with him? He was a psychopath. Most of these type individuals are. It has little or nothing to do with conspiracies or theories of conspiracies.
Before the heads were found in his freezer, all tha there was was a theory. Someone had a theory, perhaps one of his neighbors, perhaps one of his acquaintances, that Dahmer was a monster.
The idea, the theory that the guy down the hall has human heads in his freezer is an outlandish theory. Yet, sometimes, it's true.
That's all that I was saying. Sometimes evil, outlandish, and virtually unimaginable things are true. This sort of simple outlandishness of a theory is not sufficient grounds to dismiss it out of hand.
At least a cursory examination of facts is justified before reachinga decision.

Simon W. Moon said:
Before the heads were found in his freezer, all tha there was was a theory. Someone had a theory, perhaps one of his neighbors, perhaps one of his acquaintances, that Dahmer was a monster.

The idea, the theory that the guy down the hall has human heads in his freezer is an outlandish theory. Yet, sometimes, it's true.

That's all that I was saying. Sometimes evil, outlandish, and virtually unimaginable things are true. This sort of simple outlandishness of a theory is not sufficient grounds to dismiss it out of hand.

At least a cursory examination of facts is justified before reachinga decision.

I certainly agree that such reports should be followed up promptly. However, I am speaking specifically to outlandish conspiracy theories. That there are deviants, perverts and psychopaths among us are not conspiracies. They are facts. What we had in the Dahmer case was exceedingly poor police work. That is not at all unusual. I've had my own personal experience where the police have failed to follow up on solid leads. In one burglary I sustained I told the sheriff's office who was the likely culprit. Nothing came of it. In another, I pointed three police departments to an internet fencing operation and they either passed the buck or did nothing. In another I contacted the FBI over an alleged illegal operation involving foreign outsourcing and I've yet to hear of any results. Probably filed away.

Sometimes I think the only way to defend oneself is through the barrel of a gun. That's why I believe it is important that each law abiding citizen be armed. And I think all mentally competent women ought to be authorized to have concealed weapons on their persons. Waiting for the police to keep one safe is exceedingly foolish. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by six.

Back
Top Bottom