• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

London Black Lives Matter leader on Dallas killings: 'What do they expect?'

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
London Black Lives Matter leader on Dallas killings: 'What do they expect?' | Fox News

Speaking to a rowdy gathering in Grosvenor Square on Sunday morning, he said: “No pig went to prison. No wonder people are getting angry, no wonder people are saying ‘an eye for an eye’.

“Of course I don’t condone the killing of the police force. But they keep killing black people. What do they expect people to do?”

Never mind that studies proved this to be a lie perpetrated by the media and the Democratic party. Rudy Giuliani is telling the truth, but nobody wants to hear it.

The Alinsky false narrative is firmly in place, and now cops and conservatives are left to disprove a lie. Exactly like Rules for Radicals dictates.

London Black Lives Matter leader on Dallas killings: 'What do they expect?' | Fox News

Never mind that studies proved this to be a lie perpetrated by the media and the Democratic party. Rudy Giuliani is telling the truth, but nobody wants to hear it.

The Alinsky false narrative is firmly in place, and now cops and conservatives are left to disprove a lie. Exactly like Rules for Radicals dictates.

London BLM?
Da fuq?

Has there been police killing of Black people there?
I thought their police didn't carry guns?

I'm waiting for BLM to appear in Nigeria

London BLM?
Da fuq?

Has there been police killing of Black people there?
I thought their police didn't carry guns?

...as the evidence mounts BLM is not some grass roots organization, but a carefully crafted tool of the Progressive Machine to divide in order to facilitate the ideological global agenda.

It seems they embrace the same warped values as the BLM and their supporters over here.

...as the evidence mounts BLM is not some grass roots organization, but a carefully crafted tool of the Progressive Machine to divide in order to facilitate the ideological global agenda.

020.jpg

This is more confirmation that BLM is bull****.

Back
Top Bottom