• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Lol!

FreeThinker

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
please please please tell me someone else sees the humor in this. I've never even spoken with garza before this but I just HAD to say it, it was too perfect:

bwahahaij4.jpg

What’s the matter,
you’re lucky. You got spanked by Tashah.

lol nonono I'm not complaining about a warning. That happened like three months ago. The point was the irony of responding to a warning for saying "retard" with saying "you're retarded".

HOW CAN ANYONE PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THAT??? THE SITUATION DEMANDED COMIC RELIEF!!!

please please please tell me someone else sees the humor in this. I've never even spoken with garza before this but I just HAD to say it, it was too perfect:

bwahahaij4.jpg

Wow. Ten infraction points?
I only ever get three, and I call people (including mods) much worse things than that.
Actually, I don't really call them anything; I just crawl inside their brains, ascertain where their insecurities lie, and then pick at them relentlessly; you could say it's a hobby of mine.
Nevertheless, I've been warned three times, and all my warnings put together still don't add up to ten infraction points.
That's more than a point per letter. Jeesh. :shock:

10 measly points...?

I only ever get three, and I call people (including mods) much worse things than that.
Actually, I don't really call them anything; I just crawl inside their brains, ascertain where their insecurities lie, and then pick at them relentlessly; you could say it's a hobby of mine.
Nevertheless, I've been warned three times, and all my warnings put together still don't add up to ten infraction points.
That's more than a point per letter. Jeesh.

I'm standing pat on 21 points.

I like my system better...

My, that brings some of us back, eh?

Being as my image went away, I get to repost some stuff like it was new.

Yea!

That's more than a point per letter. Jeesh. :shock:

You know I really should have just print screened the original warning and response, the reverse retarded attack was a novel and incredible demonstration of win. This point system is fairly meaningless unless you've built an ego around your forum username, something that always ends up making you fat and angry in real life.

First person to call me retarded gets every post they've ever made thanked by me.

Slow folks unite...

FreeThinker said:
First person to call me retarded gets every post they've ever made thanked by me.

You are a retard.

You are retarded.

When your biomass hit the ground, the docs said "oh look, it's a retard".

In France, a Mime won a pool.

Dare I go on?

Anything left in the well?

Well?

So Tarzan is at the Christianing of Cheetah's new retard, you, and says..."Ungowa, glad it's not mine, cause that's one Mother fu*king retard".

Billo's Ma sighs heavily and says, "I hold the crown no more".

More? Lemme think...

...couple of milliseconds later...

26xworldchamps looks around and says "thank God, at last".

Navy does the same and says "told you it was you, lover".

Come the fu*k on folks, 2+ years running I been telling you morons I got this sh**T* in my hip pocket. It can just go on and on and on...

I only stop because you suck and get all tired like.

On this, of all days.

June the 6th.

Not a good day for me.

Your excuse?

I miss my Son.

Now, I'm gonna go stop by another site, a place where I dropped nuttin but pyramid text on, and then they got all stupid like, told me I was a troll...

oh yea.

Seems to me they should have read ALL the words.

Might have, ah, screw it, I know I lured some of them here, to this site, to my pyramid thread. Cause I keep an eye on the views.

Mother fu*king rookies.

Who works harder than me to make this place the spot to be?

Who brings more morons here for me to abuse?

And some of you wanna run me off, why?

I'm The friggin Warden.

Blow me.

I'd like...

I wonder what ever happened to Finn.....

a program that tells who went all first post at me, and last post, before I ran them, forever and ever, Amen.

I can go get it, but its a lot of work.

I'm sure you unwashed masses have no idea how many it is, but it is way huge.

FinnMcCool. A giant that built a bridge/road from Ireland to some where, and I took that and went off on it, for abuse dontchyaknow.

Bastard never gave me the kudo's I deserved for coming up with that trivia outta my colossal brain.

But then what's new?

You do realize that those of you that still hang are cool?

Giddyup, ya'll.

I have a plan.

I ALWAYS have a plan.

Damn. Just damn. It's been kind of boring UPSTAIRS so I wandered DOWNSTARS into the depths. Downstairs is like a 'bizzaro world' soap opera. The kind of thing I don't think I have a need to know about, but carry on.

Damn. Just damn. It's been kind of boring UPSTAIRS so I wandered DOWNSTARS into the depths. Downstairs is like a 'bizzaro world' soap opera. The kind of thing I don't think I have a need to know about, but carry on.

"Oh please don't go.
We'll eat you up, we love you so."

Don't sweet it...

I'll send you a sense-o-humor in a PM.

"Oh please don't go.
We'll eat you up, we love you so."

Phfffffffffffttttttttttttt............whatever. You are talking to the person that coined the term 'bed wetting liberal'. I only come down here when I'm bored with the upstairs. It's refreshing to watch teacher give people like you a smash in the face.

Re: Don't sweet it...

I'll send you a sense-o-humor in a PM.

I wasn't making a reference about YOU when I said it was a bizzaro soap opera. I like your stuff. It breaks the monotony and is very entertaining. I'm a fan. Can I have your autograph?

I have a great sense-o-humor but feel free to send me more. Who couldn't always use more?

Phfffffffffffttttttttttttt............whatever. You are talking to the person that coined the term 'bed wetting liberal'. I only come down here when I'm bored with the upstairs. It's refreshing to watch teacher give people like you a smash in the face.

Well, don't take it personally or anything.
It was just a quote from Where the Wild Things Are.
I like quoting great literature, as you can see from my siggie line (which is from Norman Mailer, The Executioner's Song).

Where the Wild Things Are...
Classic.

My daughters love that frickin book.

Well, don't take it personally or anything.
It was just a quote from Where the Wild Things Are.
I like quoting great literature, as you can see from my siggie line (which is from Norman Mailer, The Executioner's Song).

If, I took things personally, I wouldn't even participate on a political forum.

If, I took things personally, I wouldn't even participate on a political forum.

I thought you said you were leaving.... what was it, about 24 hours ago?
Are you having trouble finding the door?

:confused:

Originally Posted by PrimBabUB
Phfffffffffffttttttttttttt............whatever. You are talking to the person that coined the term 'bed wetting liberal'.

YOU coined that? :lol:

I only come down here when I'm bored with the upstairs.

Time to watch true intelligence in action, eh?

;) It's refreshing to watch teacher give people like you a smash in the face.

Refreshing to watch others do what you can't? :lol:

:rofl

:lol:

I thought you said you were leaving.... what was it, about 24 hours ago?
Are you having trouble finding the door?

:confused:

Gee, weren't you the one that said, "Please don't go"?

Your use of the 'confused' smilie was definately appropriate.

Refreshing to watch others do what you can't? :lol:

:rofl

:lol:

Yeah, I coined that. One day if you're not such an ******* and you ask me politely, I'll tell you the story.

Yeah, I come here to watch true intelligence but not you.

I've logged in lots of time on PolForms. I've paid dues. I never quit. I would get banned. You know why? Because they were run by little liberal pricks like you that can't make a case. Little liberal pricks ban people because they can't handle the truth and they have a communist mentality of censorship. Little liberal pricks scream FREEDOM OF SPEECH with a BULLHORN as long as they agree with it. If they don't, they have no problem with censorship.

I can stomp your *** in the ground if I want to but I'm taking a time out to relax.

Gee, weren't you the one that said, "Please don't go"?

No, that was Maurice Sendak. I was just randomly quoting him to be witty.
But I'm flattered you thought it was original (despite the quotation marks around it).

Where the Wild Things Are...
Classic.

My daughters love that frickin book.

Can you frickin' believe how lame that guy's gotten, though?
From WTWTA to "Little Bear", in only 44 years (yes, "Wild Things" was published in '63).
I mean, I realize Sendak is 80 years old now, but have you ever seen a duller cartoon than "Little Bear"?
It makes "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" look spicy by comparison.

No, that was Maurice Sendak. I was just randomly quoting him to be witty.
But I'm flattered you thought it was original (despite the quotation marks around it).

Can you frickin' believe how lame that guy's gotten, though?
From WTWTA to "Little Bear", in only 44 years (yes, "Wild Things" was published in '63).
I mean, I realize Sendak is 80 years old now, but have you ever seen a duller cartoon than "Little Bear"?
It makes "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" look spicy by comparison.

I hate to bust your bubble but I didn't think you were witty or original. You seem to think you are witty and original in your own mind.

I hate to bust your bubble but I didn't think you were witty or original. You seem to think you are witty and original in your own mind.

Yes, most of what I say and do is for my own amusement.
I find myself very amusing at times.

:joke:

PrimBabUB
Yeah, I coined that. One day if you're not such an ******* and you ask me politely, I'll tell you the story. Please...please please tell me how YOU coined this phrase. LOL!

Yeah, I come here to watch true intelligence but not you. Something in common...but where I can make fun of you with your words, you can only make a blind stab at me with nothing. Not you? LOL! Not quite "Refreshing to watch others do what you can't?" As retarded as mine might have been, it is still leaps and bounds above that sht *** retort of your kiddo! HAha :lol:

I've logged in lots of time on PolForms. Bet you have Nerd I've paid dues. Losers do... I never quit. Tough to catch up, eh? LOL! I would get banned. But you are too much of a ****** to take that step, huh? What a chump. You know why? Start the justification process! Because they were run by little liberal pricks like you that can't make a case. Does telling yourself that help? Since I am so far ****ing removed from a Liberal that it is laughable, it is no wonder that you are so freaking wrong on your assessments! Fricking Moron... :roll: Little liberal pricks ban people because they can't handle the truth and they have a communist mentality of censorship. Blah blah blah... Little liberal pricks scream FREEDOM OF SPEECH with a BULLHORN as long as they agree with it. If they don't, they have no problem with censorship. Don't worry about censorship here panzy-boy

I can stomp your *** in the ground if I want to but I'm taking a time out to relax.

Big blither blather like yours indicates major shortcomings...

I was goofing around and I still obviously owned you ***...just look at you getting all sweaty under the collar! LOL! Just chill a bit and you will be acknowledged by your betters. For now...run along, the swings are free. Frolic in the fields of joy! LOL! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom