• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOL! Who is this guy on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow show right now?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
He's certainly.....animated.

That was informative. Thank you.

you know, usually when I open a thread like this I expect to see a video or picture, so I can see "Who this guy" is

you know, usually when I open a thread like this I expect to see a video or picture, so I can see "Who this guy" is

Stop with the crazy talk.

This approach leaves much more range for interpretation and imagination....

Is it cenk from the young turks?

I was so mad when they gave Ed Schultz a show over Cenk, he is definitely a partisan liberal, but he would provide an interesting perspective for the network and not continually defend Democrats no matter what they do.

I was so mad when they gave Ed Schultz a show over Cenk, he is definitely a partisan liberal, but he would provide an interesting perspective for the network and not continually defend Democrats no matter what they do.

Is it me or is Ed Schultz duller than day old dishwater?

somepeoplesay I would say that would make them not Partisan, if they criticize Liberals for what they do. I do watch Cernk quite often, and I think he does a wonderful job actually.

oh yea i agree, Cenk criticizes liberals all the time. Schultz seems like more of a Sean Hannity-type figure, although obviously he advocates for the Democrats instead of the GOP.

oh yea i agree, Cenk criticizes liberals all the time. Schultz seems like more of a Sean Hannity-type figure, although obviously he advocates for the Democrats instead of the GOP.

I was so mad that Cenk got turned over for Schulz, because that really does show the bais in MSNBC when they don't let someone who criticzes liberals have their own show. Sean Hantiy is a smug prick, and I haven't wacthed Schulz so I can't comment on him fully.

He's certainly.....animated.

I think you are talking about Chris Hayes.

Chris_Hayes280x350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom