• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOL of the day: Pelosi: Important to understand the 'brilliance' of Biden's response to Russian invasion

You would first need to unwind the motivations of US, Western, EU, and NATO policy on Ukraine and Georgia going back 20 years. The US has a history of rushing into conflicts headlong without understanding the nuances of regional players.

The key drivers of policy are EU expansion (economic), NATO expansion (military), and "spreading democracy" (US Hegemony).

Russia has become the top exporter and supplier of wheat, gas, coal, minerals, and steel to the Eastern hemisphere and they are allied with a much larger problem nation: China.

We're better off making friends and economic partners than we are making enemies and wars.

We can't be friends with a country interfering in our elections. That's just out of the question. I might have agreed with you 15 - 20 years ago, but not now.

You Trumpsters don't take this election interference seriously, but patriotic Americans such as myself do.

You know this is false, right? You just keep saying it because you like how outrage feels.
For one thing Russia represents just 7% of oil imports, not 7% of your energy. For another, the government Doesn't buy a drop of Russian oil. Oil companies buy it.

You keep pretending that the US gov't, led by a Democratic Party congress and Joe Biden, can't do anything about that.

Umm, no. Are you attempting to play mod in your own thread?

Why would I waste my time composing a serious response to nonsense posts?

Yet here you are in your third post unable to respond to the OP and instead engaging in ad hom.

We can't be friends with a country interfering in our elections. That's just out of the question. I might have agreed with you 15 - 20 years ago, but not now.

You Trumpsters don't take this election interference seriously, but patriotic Americans such as myself do.

The election interference you speak of was fabricated and spread by the Clinton Campaign and dem-friendly media.

As for "being friends", nobody is advocating for your straw man.

It's appropriate given the outcome ... all talk and no action like his former boss. All Biden has done is initiate sanctions which will only hurt other countries e.g. Germany and the United States, and not produce the outcome he desires. Meanwhile, Biden's approval rating continues to drop into Trump zone. Biden is failing on the metrics he established in 2020 .. He's all talk, until he's in the leadership chair.
Wow I was expecting something better from you.

The election interference you speak of was fabricated and spread by the Clinton Campaign and dem-friendly media.

Do you do anything but lie?

You continue to avoid the subject to troll, bait, and flame.

Biden is at 38% approval and Congress (D Party majority) is at 18%, as Pelosi calls Joe Brandon's response to the Ukraine crisis as "brilliance".

I understand you're unable to counter. LOL

Let me know when you are ready to sit at the grown-up table. This is just juvenile gibberish.

The Mueller investigation indicted 25 Russians for election interference and 34 people total, including 6 Trump associates. And several of those Trump associates pleaded guilty. Holding your breath and shaking your head doesn't change the facts. --

This is every reply from @pocket aces

Schism is another that wants a war with Russia.
Schism has no idea. That would require thought.
Ignorant comments for an ignorant thread. Are you going to volunteer to push out the Russians? Of course not. You want others to die for your beliefs.
Another that wants to fight the Russians.
Wow I was expecting something better from you.

Can anyone find a cohesive argument to the OP?

LOL

You keep pretending that the US gov't, led by a Democratic Party congress and Joe Biden, can't do anything about that.
Oh, they could ban buying Russian oil. Oil companies would never think of defying a ban, would they. Big oil corporations have a history of never looking for ways to get around regulations.
If Biden banned trading in Russian oil you'd be here complaining about government overreach and interference.

Yet here you are in your third post unable to respond to the OP and instead engaging in ad hom.
If you don't like my comments about your OP, you know the solution.

Why does this matter? If someone is lackluster in their response, why does it matter how I, an anonymous Internet personality, would handle it? It doesn't change the outcome.
That response is as intellectually lazy as you can get.
How can you claim something lacks luster without knowing what luster is available?

Back
Top Bottom