• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOL. Homeland Security: Russia promoting allegations mail-in voting will lead to widespread fraud

What!!?? No, never. I couldn't imagine that Russia would be helping push the Trump false narrative.

What!!?? No, never. I couldn't imagine that Russia would be helping push the Trump false narrative.

I tell you, I’m shocked... perhaps gravity will still work tomorrow too.

Does this make the third thread now, started on such a misleading story?

I mean if this is all they have. Then it's easy enough to poke rather large holes into. Seeing as they basically ignore how such actions taken by Russia are favoring both sides, much like we saw in 2016.

I also don't know what they can mean by stating them as "allegations" Seeing as we've seen issues with voter fraud and other issues with this voting process. Com up more and more in the last two months and even now, it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Because both doctors have stated that it is safe to vote in person now. So long as the voter maintains proper precautions and social distancing.

So is this really the most that the left can dig?

we don't have a Manchurian Candidate.

we have a dude scared to death of the Russian Mafia.

I mean if this is all they have. Then it's easy enough to poke rather large holes into. Seeing as they basically ignore how such actions taken by Russia are favoring both sides, much like we saw in 2016.

I also don't know what they can mean by stating them as "allegations" Seeing as we've seen issues with voter fraud and other issues with this voting process. Com up more and more in the last two months and even now, it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Because both doctors have stated that it is safe to vote in person now. So long as the voter maintains proper precautions and social distancing.

I suspect great shenanigans come election day.

I am volunteering to take an asshole monitor out. We go to jail. America gets to vote.

Huzzah!

The "left" didn't dig this up. The DHS did. You know, the Trump administration's DHS. And more will show up tomorrow and the day after that and so on and so on. It's pretty easy to follow the path to steaming piles of ****. The smell gives them away.

The "left" didn't dig this up. The DHS did. You know, the Trump administration's DHS.

they don't care. they have no honor or integrity.

The "left" didn't dig this up. The DHS did. You know, the Trump administration's DHS. And more will show up tomorrow and the day after that and so on and so on. It's pretty easy to follow the path to steaming piles of ****. The smell gives them away.

No, I can see what the DHS brought up. The fact that other media are only releasing a portion of the information that the DHS supplied, is the issue. If they want to play that game, then I don't really care.

It just looks more like desperation to me, when the media selectively issues these kind of things out.

No, I can see what the DHS brought up. The fact that other media are only releasing a portion of the information that the DHS supplied, is the issue. If they want to play that game, then I don't really care.

It just looks more like desperation to me, when the media selectively issues these kind of things out.

Please post the link to what the DHS totally brought up if you can. I'd like to to see that.

Please post the link to what the DHS totally brought up if you can. I'd like to to see that.

This is the same one as been going around for four days now. If you open the file is provided on the page, it's be sectioned out. Because the original also mention misinformation about the candidates mental health and yet it's not here in this one for some reason.

DHS Russia Intel Sept 3 2020 Voting w Redactions | Postal Voting | Elections

Wasn't that all one big packet, or am I missing something?

Republicans are eskeered of people who vote.

and their fading southern ideology.

do you think it's fading? i'm not predicting it, but i wouldn't be surprised to wake up and see some ****ing article about a state or ten seriously trying to secede again.

This is the same one as been going around for four days now. If you open the file is provided on the page, it's be sectioned out. Because the original also mention misinformation about the candidates mental health and yet it's not here in this one for some reason.

DHS Russia Intel Sept 3 2020 Voting w Redactions | Postal Voting | Elections

Wasn't that all one big packet, or am I missing something?

No, it seems pretty clear to be one big russian disinformation campaign.

do you think it's fading? i'm not predicting it, but i wouldn't be surprised to wake up and see some ****ing article about a state or ten seriously trying to secede again.

it's been fading since the end of the Civil War. It just takes a centuries.

Russia is '''amplifying''' claims of mail-in voter fraud, intel bulletin warns - ABC News

Trump's daddy is helping him yet again. Since March on this one.

"...after finding with “high confidence” that “Russian malign influence actors” have targeted the absentee voting process “by spreading disinformation” since at least March."

I think we can all name names of the posters here that suddenly appeared in the last few months, with the sole purpose of trying to curtail mail in voting....

Try shaking your mind loose from the cult for a few seconds.

You might like it.

I think we can all name names of the posters here that suddenly appeared in the last few months, with the sole purpose of trying to curtail mail in voting....

yep

and all the standard Trump Republicans that have fallen for yet another con.

maybe they all tried selling Amway.

Try shaking your mind loose from the cult for a few seconds.

You might like it.

Is calling me a cultist supposed to prove anything at this point?

You're already revealing just how pathetic and your little insults are at this point. So it only makes you seem like less of a legitimate poster, the more you continue.

Is calling me a cultist supposed to prove anything at this point?

You're already revealing just how pathetic and your little insults are at this point. So it only makes you seem like less of a legitimate poster, the more you continue.

Thanks for proving my point.

Please keep posting, you are hilarious, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom