• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOL Biden claimed that he would make wearing masks and the vaccine mandatory, but just wimped out like an old fool

Biden urges taking coronavirus vaccine, wearing masks but says they shouldn’t be mandatory | Fox News

President-elect Joe Biden said he’ll do “everything in my power” to convince Americans to take the coronavirus vaccines and to wear masks to prevent the spread of the pandemic and save lives.
But as he answered questions from reporters on Friday, Biden said he wouldn’t make vaccines and masks mandatory.

Again Biden is changing from a cucumber into an avocado, soon to be a bowl of guacamole
Cites Fox News. Gets everything wrong. At no time has President-elect Biden said he will make mask wearing throughout the country mandatory or vaccines.

Get a clue, Brandenburg.

If true the vaccine would be needed every two months

No, obviously every THREE months. Duh.

That kind of comment proves you are not very smart, which is to be expected of any rattlesnake worshiper.

Does not matter on account of all the vaccine does is to provide immunity. So if immunity does not last, then you will need a vaccine every month and they can shoot you up with whatever.
Where’d you get the stupid idea that Americans will need a vaccine every month?

Oh, that’s right, Faux News.
We were sick in March right before the lockdowns and we were told not to wear masks.
Back when Trump was blatantly lying about the spread and lethality of Coronavirus.

Thankfully you and your family survived Trump’s deliberate and callous disregard for the lives of Americans because he was more concerned about negative press the year of his re-election.

The vaccine will not change much soon. Most of the people will not have access right away.

A mask or COVID 19? Your choice.....

Very cool …… Wear a Mask Wear a Mask

How Masks Help
www.wellness.com

Masks Are the Key to Stopping the Rise
Masks Are the Key to Stopping the Rise by Wellness Editor. Early on in the pandemic, some sources seemed intent on sowing confusion over best practices. What their motivation was, one can only guess, but the result is that some people are still confused and feeling as though there's been a "back...
www.wellness.com
www.wellness.com

Stay outdoors if one must demand socializing as air movement is a preventive tool which likely is successful if humans are not engaged in the act of sex.

Biden urges taking coronavirus vaccine, wearing masks but says they shouldn’t be mandatory | Fox News

President-elect Joe Biden said he’ll do “everything in my power” to convince Americans to take the coronavirus vaccines and to wear masks to prevent the spread of the pandemic and save lives.
But as he answered questions from reporters on Friday, Biden said he wouldn’t make vaccines and masks mandatory.

Again Biden is changing from a cucumber into an avocado, soon to be a bowl of guacamole

Poor loser.

Please provide sources that show Biden said he'd make masks and esp. vaccines mandatory?

"Convincing" isnt "force of law" is it? :rolleyes:

Latest I heard on immunity is 3 months, so far, beyond that and no one knows, but there have been repeat customers.
Yes some people that caught Covid in the spring has caught it again in the fall. Antibodies are indeed only temporary. Three months is what the scientist believe is the average, so you'd only be immune for some time.

LOL Biden wears diapers now so he can go poopy anywhere

Sleepy Joe in under a year

I find your posts moronic.

They look like the product of propaganda outlets turning people into beevis and butthead. You have nothing to say but 'Biden is a poopy head LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL!!!!11!!!'.

Yes some people that caught Covid in the spring has caught it again in the fall. Antibodies are indeed only temporary. Three months is what the scientist believe is the average, so you'd only be immune for some time.

It's not really known. Some evidence suggests it could be many years, some evidence says it varies.

I find your posts moronic.

They look like the product of propaganda outlets turning people into beevis and butthead. You have nothing to say but 'Biden is a poopy head LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL!!!!11!!!'.
Thank you for your thoughts. Again my entire family had covid 19 and we were not realistically sick.

But you get a vaccine every month

Enjoy

As for Biden he does not know what he wants

Biden says he would use federal power to require Americans to wear masks in public | Fox News

A mask or COVID 19? Your choice.....

Very cool …… Wear a Mask Wear a Mask

How Masks Help
www.wellness.com

Masks Are the Key to Stopping the Rise
Masks Are the Key to Stopping the Rise by Wellness Editor. Early on in the pandemic, some sources seemed intent on sowing confusion over best practices. What their motivation was, one can only guess, but the result is that some people are still confused and feeling as though there's been a "back...
www.wellness.com
www.wellness.com

Stay outdoors if one must demand socializing as air movement is a preventive tool which likely is successful if humans are not engaged in the act of sex.
Masks do not prevent disease, never did and they did not just begin with covid

But you believe whatever you see on TV

Because the government never lies?

Please provide sources that show Biden said he'd make masks and esp. vaccines mandatory?

"Convincing" isnt "force of law" is it? :rolleyes:
No [problem, but tell me how is it that you have no clue as to what Biden said and still you voted for the senile fool?

Biden wants a national face mask mandate. Can he do that? (msn.com)

Biden says he would use federal power to require Americans to wear masks in public | Fox News

Biden won’t rule out MANDATORY Covid-19 vaccination, but admits that enforcement would be nearly impossible — RT USA News

When did Biden say he would make masks mandatory?

However assuming that you are an American, why did you not know these facts on election day
I could care less if he wanted one or not.
A federal mask mandate is a non issue as far as I am concerned.
The only important factor in the election was removing the worst president in US history. Biden was definitely not my first choice. In fact all that way back to Carter I have preferred the republican choice over the democrat one. However Trump is so clearly unfit, lacking any moral or intellectual value that anyone literally anyone would be a better choice than him.
I expect the president to actually care about the country. Trump doesn't givee a crap about anything but Trump.

And if he called it a national emergency and forced people to wear a mask some would go ballistic complaining about their rights being violated.
As long as biden is president the right will moan and complain about the smallest of things. Hope joe doesn't wear a tan suit in the oval office.

Masks should be mandatory at locations that say they are. Like grocery stores and strip clubs. No mask, no entry.
We just saw how that went when they closed down a bar that refused to comply. How dare the authorities deny my right to catch covid in a bar if I wish?

Back
Top Bottom