• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOL Biden claimed that he would make wearing masks and the vaccine mandatory, but just wimped out like an old fool

Brandenburg

Reaction score
Area-51 sub level 28 Please help me escape....!
Political Leaning
Conservative
Biden urges taking coronavirus vaccine, wearing masks but says they shouldn’t be mandatory | Fox News

President-elect Joe Biden said he’ll do “everything in my power” to convince Americans to take the coronavirus vaccines and to wear masks to prevent the spread of the pandemic and save lives.
But as he answered questions from reporters on Friday, Biden said he wouldn’t make vaccines and masks mandatory.

Again Biden is changing from a cucumber into an avocado, soon to be a bowl of guacamole

Do you wear a Mask, and will you get the vaccine when available?

The vaccine will be out by the time Biden is President, it'll be all over.

Why too late for the mask mandate!

Masks should be mandatory at locations that say they are. Like grocery stores and strip clubs. No mask, no entry.

That was as stupid as I thought it would be when I opened the thread

I wear a mask only when forced and I do not need a vaccine for a disease that my entire family had already.

But you wear three masks and be first on line to get pricked
What's the latest on how long immunity lasts after you get covid? Sounds like you and your family are recovered and doing ok?

mask up or stay home.

What's the latest on how long immunity lasts after you get covid? Sounds like you and your family are recovered and doing ok?
Does not matter on account of all the vaccine does is to provide immunity. So if immunity does not last, then you will need a vaccine every month and they can shoot you up with whatever. We were sick in March right before the lockdowns and we were told not to wear masks

Is that a law? Who passed it? Or you are a dictator? LOL Biden says no mask needed

your side wants a dictator, and the most ridiculously clownish one possible. i do support a national mask mandate, however.

Of course he won't make it mandatory. He is not a wannabee dictator like Trump the bitch.

Biden urges taking coronavirus vaccine, wearing masks but says they shouldn’t be mandatory | Fox News

President-elect Joe Biden said he’ll do “everything in my power” to convince Americans to take the coronavirus vaccines and to wear masks to prevent the spread of the pandemic and save lives.
But as he answered questions from reporters on Friday, Biden said he wouldn’t make vaccines and masks mandatory.

Again Biden is changing from a cucumber into an avocado, soon to be a bowl of guacamole

LOL You know damn well that the President cannot do that and now you are pissed because you wanted to make a huge fuss about it. He will make masks mandatory in Federal buildings though and encourage State Governors to make masks mandatory in public. As far as the vaccine goes that will need to be mandated by the States too if it becomes a problem. Right now we are worried about getting enough vaccines for those that want it.

He can't as President make either mandatory. He always couched his comments about masking around the reality of not actually having tested the legality. Now he has gotten legal advice on the topic. Now he knows.

Trump could not have mandated it either. Trump could not have "locked down" the entire country either though he claimed he could but chose not to.

Sounds more like he's suggesting you get a cucumber but won't make you get one. Or an avocado.

Latest I heard on immunity is 3 months, so far, beyond that and no one knows, but there have been repeat customers.

Which is still quite a bit better than a steaming pile of shit.

And perhaps ponder the evident fact that everybody likes quacamole when constructing your metaphors.

Which is still quite a bit better than a steaming pile of shit.

And perhaps ponder the evident fact that everybody likes quacamole when constructing your metaphors.
LOL Biden wears diapers now so he can go poopy anywhere

Sleepy Joe in under a year

an-elderly-sick-bedridden-man-being-fed-breakfast-by-his-wife-and-picture-id909232982

Latest I heard on immunity is 3 months, so far, beyond that and no one knows, but there have been repeat customers.

Can you post the source of that information?

The last thing I read was people need two shots before it begins to work.

You mean you beleived those lies Biden was spreading during the campaign? Wow I didn't think anyone believed that crap.

Can you post the source of that information?

The last thing I read was people need two shots before it begins to work.
Sorry I was working on my laptop while listening to the news in the background, not sure if it was Local FOX or CBS at the time. Will have to do some digging.

Back
Top Bottom