• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Logo & Header pics

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
We are in need of a good logo and header pic.

If you have any ideas - feel free to submit them in this thread.

If we select your submission:
1. Get your name in colors
2. You will be considered a Sponsor of Debate Politics and if you own a website it will be linked on the front page.
3. Unique title of your choosing below your name in posts.

Concerns:
We do not want faces of leaders or any indication that this is a 'biased' site. For instance; No war scenes, no pro or anti America, or Bush images. We are looking for something that represents "debating politics" and is easily recognizable.

We already have an "idea" on the plate using the Capitol building with Debate Politics across the front. It is a work in progress, but I do not believe it currently represents the quality of folks in our forum.

Send in those submissions!! :)

Last edited:
Do you have anything specific in mind? Is this one too Pro-America or are you looking for something totally neutral?
nope, that won't work.

Last edited:
That is sweet!! lol

But looking for very neutral if possible.

Here is something we've been working on... lol

_logo2.gif

That's a good one too. Here is another idea. Someone will come up with something cool. :) Ya all need some color though -- these lefties need something to cheer em up. ;) oops, gotta fix that typo. lol

nope, again

Last edited:
I agree we do need a little color.

I like that scale - good stuff!!

"I still can't believe that Jackass said that." :rolleyes:
nadda, won't work

Last edited:
I like the idea... but - it doesn't quite "feel" right.
One does not have to be a member of a party to participate, and it's really not Cons vs Dems here. (or has it become this?)

It's taken me and another guy 3 weeks to come up with what we have so far (see previous post with congress building pic).... and you make 3 in one day!

Bows to dah man...

One does not have to be a member of a party to participate, and it's really not Cons vs Dems here. (or has it become this?)
That's what the two cool cats in the middle are about. :p I could give ya some animation to liven it up a bit. lol I am just throwing some ideas out for you as I come up with them. The original design you made is just fine too. :)

Hey, maybe we could make that with a target over the cursor - like those ads.

Shoot the kitty - meow!!

Shoot the elephant - phhhhhah

Shoot the donkey - heehaw

j/k - Keep those ideas coming. :)

Bad idea, won't work, nope, nadda.

Last edited:
I like!

Version #2 on the other header is coming shortly...

new_pic_style.gif

or something like

old_pic_style.gif

?

On second thought, maybe the first one with a drop shadow in the title and the US Political Debate etc. under it. lol

I gotta professional gunna throw one together too.
He has done quite a few political pamphlets for the republican party.

Can't wait to see what he comes up with as well. :)

vauge said:
Here is something we've been working on... lol

_logo2.gif

I like that pic. Maybe the caption underneath:

Welcome to the Jungle
or
It's a Jungle in here​

Get the GTA San Andreas thing going. :D

Batman said:
I like that pic. Maybe the caption underneath:

Welcome to the Jungle​
or
It's a Jungle in here

Get the GTA San Andreas thing going. :D

Hahah - I like those captions!

I gotta professional gunna throw one together too.
He has done quite a few political pamphlets for the republican party.

Whatcha think?

Debatepolitics1.gif

Debatepolitics2.gif

Looking good, I would rather it said "Both sides slug it out in a battle royale", lol

I like the Capitol Building background better. This one is better than the current, but still a bit bland.

I like this one.
Debatepolitics2.gif

I am partial to the colors, and speaking for myself, they would draw me in before other banners. Making me stay is another story.

Back
Top Bottom