• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Logical Thinking" Kills homosexuals

Shamgar

Banned
Reaction score
"Logical Thinking" Kills homosexuals . . . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/07/12/silicone.death.reut/index.html

Death linked to silicone-injection party

Tuesday, July 12, 2005; Posted: 9:36 a.m. EDT (13:36 GMT)

SAN DIEGO (Reuters) -- A 45-year-old transgender woman who received illegal silicone injections at a party in a private home in San Diego has died after nearly a month on life support, the county medical examiner said Monday.

The "point"? The reasoning of homosexuals appear to defy common sense . . so it must be logical thinking that killed the homosexuals . . . . still on "break"?

Women have done crazy things to abort their unwanted pregnancies.

Ladies years ago would get breast implants made of silion on the black market that eventually leaked.

Straight men have gotten their penis tatoo'd with unclean equipment.

These things above have resulted in death.

I think your stretching to make this out to be a "homosexual" topic.

galenrox said:
So one person does something dumb, and to you this is proof that gay people have no common sense?
And stop bringing up your ridiculous off topic attempts at insults (they're not particularly insulting, since I have no problem with the fact that I smoke my fair share of weed, and I know full well that I do my work. By the way, my boss thinks you're a jackass). These little digs that you think are so clever are really just a sign that you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about, and so you have to turn to stupid little attempts at insulting me. If you were right, you could win an argument based on arguments, but instead, since you feel the need to attempt to insult me, that's a sign that not only you can't win an argument, you know you can't win an argument.

Well since you are on "break" it appears that "logical thinking" is second nature to homosexuals. . . . .

Romans 1: 21 Because knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful. But they became vain in their reasonings, and their undiscerning heart was darkened.

. . . . I really feel "sad" your boss has that opinion of me . . . . I don't feel sorry for your boss that he/she has you for an employee. . . .

Shamgar said:
"Logical Thinking" Kills homosexuals . . . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/07/12/silicone.death.reut/index.html

Death linked to silicone-injection party

Tuesday, July 12, 2005; Posted: 9:36 a.m. EDT (13:36 GMT)

SAN DIEGO (Reuters) -- A 45-year-old transgender woman who received illegal silicone injections at a party in a private home in San Diego has died after nearly a month on life support, the county medical examiner said Monday.
Where in your article does it show any homosexuals?

Its a transgender. He made a mistake. And I don't see any logic.

Posting this kind of nonesense just show how ignorant you are. Best stop it,eh?

Naughty Nurse said:

Oh let's see . . . . .a genetically determined male does bizarre things, which lack common sense, to make himself look like a "woman" . . . so they can attract a male . . . . yup that is "logical" . . . .

Romans 1: 24 Because of this, God gave them up to impurity in the lusts of their hearts, their bodies to be dishonored among themselves, 25 who changed the truth of God into the lie, and worshiped and served the created thing more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them up to dishonorable passions, for even their females changed the natural use to that contrary to nature. 27 And likewise, the males also forsaking the natural use of the female burned in their lust toward one another, males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving back within themselves the reward which was fitting for their error.

You're still avoiding my question as to where in the article it's talked about homosexuality, Shamgar.

Shamgar said:
Oh let's see . . . . .a genetically determined male does bizarre things, which lack common sense, to make himself look like a "woman" . . . so they can attract a male . . . . yup that is "logical" . . . .

Romans 1: 24 Because of this, God gave them up to impurity in the lusts of their hearts, their bodies to be dishonored among themselves, 25 who changed the truth of God into the lie, and worshiped and served the created thing more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them up to dishonorable passions, for even their females changed the natural use to that contrary to nature. 27 And likewise, the males also forsaking the natural use of the female burned in their lust toward one another, males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving back within themselves the reward which was fitting for their error.

Your dreadful prejudice aside, you are referring to transexuality, which is not the same as homosexuality. So my comment about your ignorance still stands.

And please spare me the quotes from your favourite work of fiction.

This person was not a female, but was a male. These males have no ovaries, no uterus, no fallopian tubes, he has no naturally occuring production of estrogen, no female brain or body, he therefore was and always would have been male.

Since no self respecting woman in her right mind would have sex with these cross dressing circus freaks, their sexual behaviors are primarily homosexual in nature because they are having sex with other men.

That sorta makes them homosexuals, now doesn't it!

Great post Shamgar, you sure brought out Shuamort and NaughtyNurse, two people here whom havepreviously anounced that they are homosexuals themsleves.

Last edited:
Naughty Nurse said:
Your dreadful prejudice aside, you are referring to transexuality, which is not the same as homosexuality. So my comment about your ignorance still stands.

And please spare me the quotes from your favourite work of fiction.

Oh I believe I went through that with a fine toothed comb . . .which you couldn't refute . . . . men wanting the affection of men . . . . "real logical"

Romans 1: 28 And even as they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a reprobate mind, to do the things not right, 29 having been filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, iniquity, covetousness, malice, being full of envy, murder, quarrels, deceit, evil habits, becoming whisperers, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, proud, braggarts, devisers of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 without discernment, perfidious, without natural affection, unforgiving, unmerciful, 32 who knowing the righteous order of God, that those practicing such things are worthy of death, not only do them, but also applaud those practicing them .

shuamort said:
You're still avoiding my question as to where in the article it's talked about homosexuality, Shamgar.
Yooohoooo, Shamgar! Answer the question!

galenrox said:
Wait, you're really just making a fool of yourself in failing to read your criticism. For one, transgenders aren't neccisarily homosexuals, in fact, the one person I know who is considering becoming a woman will be a lesbian when she becomes a woman. So transgender and homosexual issues are two completely different things. One is about what gender do you feel that you are, and the other is what gender that you are attracted to.
The next is that you've got one example of someone doing something not very smart, and trying to say this proves a lack of logic in a huge community. I've heard of christians accidentally shooting their nuts off, that doesn't mean all christians are dumb enough to do so.
So really, what is your point?

Actuallly "No" since either way neither homosexuals/effeminates, are entering the kingdom of heaven since they rely on "logic".

1 Cor 6: 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Shamgar said:
Actuallly "No" since either way neither homosexuals/effeminates, are entering the kingdom of heaven since they rely on "logic".

1 Cor 6: 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Shamgar, you STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE BASIC QUESTION. Are we waiting for a cartoon to show how transexuals=homosexuals or what?

shuamort said:
Shamgar, you STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE BASIC QUESTION. Are we waiting for a cartoon to show how transexuals=homosexuals or what?

Well, a cartoon would be a blessing after all the little bible study sessions.

These people are not men changing into women, they are still male...you cannot switch sexes......a male simply cannot switch to being a female and then a female homosexual....what a joke....

Shamgar said:
Hey no problem . . . .
It sure sounds like you have a problem backing up your claim that there is homosexuality involved in the article you've linked. It's page 3 of this debate and you still haven't answered that question.

Shamgar said:
Well since you are on "break" it appears that "logical thinking" is second nature to homosexuals. . . . .

Romans 1: 21 Because knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful. But they became vain in their reasonings, and their undiscerning heart was darkened.

. . . . I really feel "sad" your boss has that opinion of me . . . . I don't feel sorry for your boss that he/she has you for an employee. . . .

you are a very spiteful person. Your insults towards homosexuals are completely and utterly unnecessary whatever f**cked up religion you follow. Shamgar, live and let live. you dont like homosexuality- big deal. neither did Christ, both of you are homophobes. Keep it to yourself. :screwy we need a new god figure... how bout me? or Buzz Lightyear? that Fred guy sounds good too..

Naughty Nurse said:

Here comes the insults......:roll: Sad............

sitegod said:
you are a very spiteful person. Your insults towards homosexuals are completely and utterly unnecessary whatever f**cked up religion you follow. Shamgar, live and let live. you dont like homosexuality- big deal. neither did Christ, both of you are homophobes. Keep it to yourself. :screwy we need a new god figure... how bout me? or Buzz Lightyear? that Fred guy sounds good too..

Another attack on people who have a difference of opinion with name calling and insults..........It is obvious who is the intolerant one.........

Keep your irrelevant illogical bible quotes out of the arguement. Please.

sitegod said:
you dont like homosexuality- big deal. neither did Christ, both of you are homophobes. .

How can you be a homophobe if you didnt exist?

hahah, I kid I kid.

Navy Pride said:
Another attack on people who have a difference of opinion with name calling and insults..........It is obvious who is the intolerant one.........
So, you're intolerant of the intolerant, how intolerant. I'm glad you've got this meme you care to spew all over the board, but a new schtick would be interesting too.

Back
Top Bottom