• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liz Cheney Speaks About Honoring The Constitution, The Trump Incited Insurrection, Her Place On the Investigation Committee, Gay Marriage, etc.

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This was Liz Cheney today on 60 Minutes, I missed it but just watched it online. I wish her well, and am glad she's actively investigating the insurrection of January 6th. Hopefully in the end, all those who incited this attack on democracy will be held accountable, including the biggest instigator, the sore loser, Donald J. Trump.

Liz Cheney Speaks About Honoring The Constitution, The Trump Incited Insurrection, Her Place On the Investigation Committee, Gay Marriage, etc.​

Liz Cheney is nothing but a political hack and she clearly isn't honoring the Constitution. And President Trump did not incite any insurrection, let alone the protest that it actually was.

Last edited:
Liz Cheney is nothing but a political hack and she clearly isn't honoring the Constitution. And President Trunp did not incite any insurrection, let alone the protest that it actually was.
I challenge you to give even ONE way that Cheney is not honoring the constitution. You lose this debate point.....

I challenge you to give even ONE way that Cheney is not honoring the constitution. You lose this debate point.....
You challenge me? iLOL She accepted a seat on a committee with a preconceived opinion and extreme bias against President Trump. That is not honoring the Constitution as far as I and many are concerned.

Last edited:
60 Minutes trying to humanize her? Someone must be afraid that she is going to loose her seat.

Last edited:
You challenge me? iLOL She accepted a seat on a committee with a preconceived opinion and extreme bias against President Trump. That is not honoring the Constitution as far as I and many are concerned.
I'm sure the ex-Traitor In Chief appreciates his loyal worshipers, you can sleep well tonight. Those who spread lies and conspiracy are anti-American, they put a conman over country, they are a cancer in America and should be ashamed. 🤡

I'm sure the ex-Traitor In Chief appreciates his loyal worshipers, you can sleep well tonight. Those who spread lies and conspiracy are anti-American, they put a conman over country, they are a cancer in America and should be ashamed. 🤡
I sleep well at night knowing the crap you, and those like you spew is just opinionated nonsense from the folks who should actually be ashamed.

'You and many' are trump worshipers. He violated his oath of office and failed to protect the country from enemies both foreign and domestic. Instead he rallied his homegrown terrorists, his white supremacists, his conspiracy nutters to try and stop an election that was valid and the will of the American people. That traitor is the biggest domestic enemy and his brainwashed suckers still kiss his ass.

There was no 'opinion', the whole world saw what that bastard did in office for four years, serving at the pleasure of Mr. Putin, and then after he lost a legitimate election, he incited a deadly insurrection. The Trump Cult Party aka GQP are the only ones who are turning their backs on the United States of America. Mr. Putin is smiling.

'You and many' are trump worshipers. He violated his oath of office and failed to protect the country from enemies both foreign and domestic. Instead he rallied his homegrown terrorists, his white supremacists, his conspiracy nutters to try and stop an election that was valid and the will of the American people. That traitor is the biggest domestic enemy and his brainwashed suckers still kiss his ass.

There was no 'opinion', the whole world saw what that bastard did in office for four years, serving at the pleasure of Mr. Putin, and then after he lost a legitimate election, he incited a deadly insurrection. The Trump Cult Party aka GQP are the only ones who are turning their backs on the United States of America. Mr. Putin is smiling.
Wrong as usual you are.

This was Liz Cheney today on 60 Minutes, I missed it but just watched it online. I wish her well, and am glad she's actively investigating the insurrection of January 6th. Hopefully in the end, all those who incited this attack on democracy will be held accountable, including the biggest instigator, the sore loser, Donald J. Trump.

I'm really impressed and I wish her well. If only there were a bunch more of her.

Preconceived? She voted with Trump 93% of the time, supported him all the way up until 1/6.

Honoring the constitution is to withdraw support for violators of the constitution.

I sleep well at night knowing the crap you, and those like you spew is just opinionated nonsense from the folks who should actually be ashamed.

You should be ashamed of your support of Trump, who is a threat to US National Security.

Admit it. She dumped on trump and continues to this day. She us perfectly correct. He incited it and is fully responsible.
You're still moaning about the election fraud and it didn't happen.

Your argument about her preconceived ideas is totally irrelevant. Very poor excuse.

Liz Cheney is nothing but a political hack
And Ron Johnson is a straight shooter - please.
and she clearly isn't honoring the Constitution.
Wrong.
And President Trump did not incite any insurrection,
Correct, it was he, Rudy, Ron Johnson, Josh Hawley, Mike Flynn, and several others.. you'll here about it during their testimony in front of Liz Cheyney and the rest of the 1/6 Commission.
let alone the protest that it actually was.
Where several cops were beaten within an inch of their lives. Yep, it was just a "bunch of tourists". LOL

You said she was not honoring the constitution and you give no evidence of that------you lose this point.

She is constitutionally allowed, and it is her duty, to investigate a possible wrong doing. No evidence of her bias-----that comes from you....

You said she was not honoring the constitution and you give no evidence of that------you lose this point.

She is constitutionally allowed, and it is her duty, to investigate a possible wrong doing. No evidence of her bias-----that comes from you....
Wrong as usual you are.
You lost.

I'm not a Liz Cheney supporter for the most part, but she is mostly right here.

Calling Jan. 6th a insurrection or a riot really doesn't matter to me.

It was a national disgrace and Trump certainly incited it .
She is neither right here or correct.

Preconceived? She voted with Trump 93% of the time, supported him all the way up until 1/6.

Honoring the constitution is to withdraw support for violators of the constitution.
So you are saying she is a political hack then? :) And no she didn't support him all the way up to the sixth.

Yes preconceived. Not just about the President but about the protest as well. She was spouting such opinion prior to accepting said position. Do you really not understand that?

I wouldn't care if she voted with him 100% of the time. She is a hack.

You should be ashamed of your support of Trump, who is a threat to US National Security.
iLOL You should be ashamed for spewing such nonsense. But we know you wont be.

Admit it. She dumped on trump and continues to this day. She us perfectly correct. He incited it and is fully responsible.
You're still moaning about the election fraud and it didn't happen.

Your argument about her preconceived ideas is totally irrelevant. Very poor excuse.
Admit it? iLOL That you are wrong? Okay.
But for your "She dumped on trump" comment; Wrong as usual you are.

And Ron Johnson is a straight shooter - please.
What you think here is irrelevant to anything I said.

Yes you are. Thank you for admitting that.

Correct, it was he, Rudy, Ron Johnson, Josh Hawley, Mike Flynn, and several others.. you'll here about it during their testimony in front of Liz Cheyney and the rest of the 1/6 Commission.
Wrong. It was a protest.

Where several cops were beaten within an inch of their lives. Yep, it was just a "bunch of tourists". LOL
OMG! The exaggeration.

Which part of the Constitution SPECIFICALLY is she in breach of?

Honoring the Constitution and to be in breach of it our 2 different animals.

The GOP had there chance to put together a favorable team for Trump. They where concerned about how an investigation would effect 2022 mid terms. Thus they took there toys and went stomping off the field. Now they get to watch Pelosi play her hand, very short sighted of the GOP.

Amen

its great that there have already been 500+ arrests/found suspects and i hope they are all found
but i also agree an investigation needs don't into higher up and IF they played any role and they too should be punished.

The failed insurrection of 1/6 was one of the worst things to happen to America in my lifetime. Im thankful those loons failed and while it would have been best if there was no bloodshed im happy it was just one nutter Qanon terrorist that got herself killed.

Good 60 Minutes segment. There's a lot not to like about Cheney. But I admire her guts and the positions she has taken on the 1/6 insurrection and Trump as GOP leader.

She has not spoken out about Republican efforts to suppress the vote and allow legislators to override election officials and results. She's not a poster girl for democracy.

Good 60 Minutes segment. There's a lot not to like about Cheney. But I admire her guts and the positions she has taken on the 1/6 insurrection and Trump as GOP leader.

She has not spoken out about Republican efforts to suppress the vote and allow legislators to override election officials and results. She's not a poster girl for democracy.
I agree with you completely, but I do admire her spine in addressing this attack incited by trump on our country. Hopefully the results of that commission will take care of all those involved in the insurrection. 🤞

The failed insurrection of 1/6 was one of the worst things to happen to America in my lifetime. Im thankful those loons failed and while it would have been best if there was no bloodshed im happy it was just one nutter Qanon terrorist that got herself killed.
Agree.

Which part of the Constitution SPECIFICALLY is she in breach of?

Honoring the Constitution and to be in breach of it our 2 different animals.

The GOP had there chance to put together a favorable team for Trump. They where concerned about how an investigation would effect 2022 mid terms. Thus they took there toys and went stomping off the field. Now they get to watch Pelosi play her hand, very short sighted of the GOP.
Well said and true. I'll be waiting for an answer to your question from @Excon, imagine it will be a long wait. ;)

Back
Top Bottom