• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liz Cheney says she strongly opposes Trump on Syria, Afghanistan

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Wow. This nuts. It's like the Trump Presidency is crashing down right before his eyes. But of course, now he thinks the Cheney's are liburals!!!!!!!!

"I am deeply, deeply concerned, and I oppose strongly the president's decision to apparently withdraw troops from Syria," Cheney said in a "Face the Nation" interview on Sunday. "I think the president has done a lot of very good things," but "these two decisions would be disastrous."

Cheney said Mr. Trump's decision was a "very dangerous path to go down."

Liz Cheney says she strongly opposes Trump on Syria, Afghanistan

You guys are just too funny. Don't you remember? Republicans are the party of never ending trigger happy war and you would blast Cheney for it, unless of course she is badmouthing Trump then, all of a sudden, wars are just fine.

Actually without our troops there, it will likely escalate war.

Seemingly, the only US Congress critter that supports the immediate pullout of US forces from Syria is the Senator from Russia ... Rand Paul.

Oh yeah, why did he go to Russia again? Did Vlad need his eyes checked?

Back
Top Bottom