• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liz cheney: Hillary 'felon', associated with 'slime and sleaze'...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
CHENEY: Exactly. No, I mean, it's even worse than that. I mean, obviously, she advocates failed policies, and obviously she's in a situation where, you know, she will continue the devastating policies we've seen from President Obama. But she's just, you know, she would be the most corrupt individual ever to sit in the Oval Office, if she's elected. And she clearly believes she's above the law. Obviously we know she will appoint Supreme Court justices who will undo and trample over so many of our constitutional rights.

Liz Cheney: We Must Unify Behind Trump - The Rush Limbaugh Show

CHENEY: Exactly. No, I mean, it's even worse than that. I mean, obviously, she advocates failed policies, and obviously she's in a situation where, you know, she will continue the devastating policies we've seen from President Obama. But she's just, you know, she would be the most corrupt individual ever to sit in the Oval Office, if she's elected. And she clearly believes she's above the law. Obviously we know she will appoint Supreme Court justices who will undo and trample over so many of our constitutional rights.

Ah. The daughter of Dick Cheney says "We must unify behind Trump". But what did William F. Buckley, the "Father of Conservatism", have to say about Trump way back in 2000?

Look for the narcissist. The most obvious target in today’s lineup is, of course, Donald Trump. When he looks at a glass, he is mesmerized by its reflection. If Donald Trump were shaped a little differently, he would compete for Miss America. But whatever the depths of self-enchantment, the demagogue has to say something. So what does Trump say? That he is a successful businessman and that that is what America needs in the Oval Office. There is some plausibility in this, though not much. The greatest deeds of American Presidents — midwifing the new republic; freeing the slaves; harnessing the energies and vision needed to win the Cold War — had little to do with a bottom line.

Even sixteen years ago, the "Father of Conservatism" had already identified Trump as a narcissist and a demagogue. Indeed, how far the GOP has fallen from conservatism....

Says the daughter of one of the worst war criminals to ever escape justice!

Liz Cheney? What? Is this a slow news month? The world feckin waits to hear Liz Cheney's opinion right after we hear a brain fart from a Kardashian.

Liz Cheney?

Ah. The daughter of Dick Cheney says "We must unify behind Trump". But what did William F. Buckley, the "Father of Conservatism", have to say about Trump way back in 2000?

Look for the narcissist. The most obvious target in today’s lineup is, of course, Donald Trump. When he looks at a glass, he is mesmerized by its reflection. If Donald Trump were shaped a little differently, he would compete for Miss America. But whatever the depths of self-enchantment, the demagogue has to say something. So what does Trump say? That he is a successful businessman and that that is what America needs in the Oval Office. There is some plausibility in this, though not much. The greatest deeds of American Presidents — midwifing the new republic; freeing the slaves; harnessing the energies and vision needed to win the Cold War — had little to do with a bottom line.

Even sixteen years ago, the "Father of Conservatism" had already identified Trump as a narcissist and a demagogue. Indeed, how far the GOP has fallen from conservatism....

Don't tell Limbaugh, the only person he gets wood about these days is Buckley.

Liz Cheney? What? Is this a slow news month? The world feckin waits to hear Liz Cheney's opinion right after we hear a brain fart from a Kardashian.

Liz Cheney?

Coming up next:

Joyce DeWitt
Lola Falana
Joey Heatherton
Rich Little
and Joey Travolta.

So the child is responsible for the actions and decisions of the father?

Liz Cheney is a former State Dept. employee and also an attorney. I don't much about her or read her opinions ordinarily, but I did check Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_Cheney

So you are saying that Trump is just like obama?

Unproven BS.

Coming up next:

Joyce DeWitt
Lola Falana
Joey Heatherton
Rich Little
and Joey Travolta.

Hey....I had the hots for Joey Heatherton......she always made my tongue hard.

So the child is responsible for the actions and decisions of the father?

Liz Cheney is a former State Dept. employee and also an attorney. I don't much about her or read her opinions ordinarily, but I did check Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_Cheney

I would guess, that if she was the gay daughter, all of you would like her better.

I would guess, that if she was the gay daughter, all of you would like her better.

I'm not "all of you," and I don't like or dislike others because of their orientation.

pot kettle...kettle pot

Back
Top Bottom