• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liz Cheney Doesn't Rule Out Subpoenaing Kevin McCarthy In Jan 6 Investigation

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Rule out??? I don't understand why he hasn't been subpoenaed months ago!!! For whatever reasons the Committee had/has to play tidily winks with the kneeling one has only allowed him to drag his sorry feet longer. :mad:

I do agree with her statement below.

"I wish that he were a brave and honorable man," she told CNN. "He's clearly trying to cover up what happened. He has an obligation to come forward and we'll get to the truth."

This should be good.

Nobody cares about January 6th. People were upset and they rioted. There was a lot of that going on in 2020, mostly from Democrats…

Rule out??? I don't understand why he hasn't been subpoenaed months ago!!! For whatever reasons the Committee had/has to play tidily winks with the kneeling one has only allowed him to drag his sorry feet longer. :mad:

"I wish that he were a brave and honorable man," she told CNN. "He's clearly trying to cover up what happened. He has an obligation to come forward and we'll get to the truth."
One the one hand, the Trump haters had better think twice about their actions. What comes around, goes around after all.

On the other hand, the Trump haters know their time is running out and maybe they'd better shoot their entire load and hope for the best.

One the one hand, the Trump haters had better think twice about their actions. What comes around, goes around after all.

On the other hand, the Trump haters know their time is running out and maybe they'd better shoot their entire load and hope for the best.

Refusing to honor subpoenas could be going around. And then where will we be?

Nobody cares about January 6th. People were upset and they rioted. There was a lot of that going on in 2020, mostly from Democrats…
When people commit sedition, there are consequences.

So you are saying that Trump and is ass kissing degenerate followers are nothing more than vindictive assholes. Everybody knows that.

It is going on if you did not know.
Great! Now get the tv to stop talking about it. You never hear about the Democrats arrested during the BLM protests. Neither are important and it’s just another way Democrats try to drum up votes…

So you are saying that Trump and is ass kissing degenerate followers are nothing more than vindictive assholes. Everybody knows that.
shrug...

What's good for the goose...well, you know the rest, right?

Yes it is.
Now get the tv to stop talking about it.
I will for the station that I own, the rest will make their own decisions, or are you against that?
You never hear about the Democrats arrested during the BLM protests.
Did they try to stop an election or they are just common criminals?
Neither are important
Only in the eyes ot the asshioles who support sedition.
and it’s just another way Democrats try to drum up votes…
Yea, I can see tat facts bother you.

Democrats didn’t incite the BLM protest? This is a perfect example of the blatant hypocrisy that is going to lose the Democrats the mid terms…

Right on. Put him on the stand under oath. Put it on CSPAN for all to see. Show the statements he made on January 6th and 7th. Have him explain how he did a total 180 after meeting with Trump following the insurrection.

Democrats didn’t incite the BLM protest?
What the **** does that have to with 1/6 other than your desperate attempt to divert?
Did those criminals try to stop an election?
This is a perfect example of the blatant hypocrisy that is going to lose the Democrats the mid terms…
No it is a perfect example of you stupidly trying to divert from the issue.

If Joe Biden attempts the ignore the results of the 2024 election and actively works to overturn the results, I expect congressional investigations and indictments. I have an understanding of the rule of law and importance of the peaceful transfer of power to well being and stability of America. If a POTUS violates those basic tenets of American democracy, we expect consequences.

We also expect you, as an American, if you are, to understand the same. You should understand why Trump is in hot water and expect him to be there. He did this to himself.

Last edited:
Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state

BLM protestors were incited by Democrats to rebel against the police and the current president’s stay-at-home orders…Therefore, Democrats support sedition when it benefits them.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state

BLM protestors were incited by Democrats to rebel against the police and the current president’s stay-at-home orders…Therefore, Democrats support sedition when it benefits them.
Oh spare me, you have already displayed an excessive amount of stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom