• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Livingstone urges Londoners to 'vote Boris out'

Laila

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Ken Livingstone has vowed to eject Boris Johnson from City Hall after he was selected as Labour's candidate for the London mayoral elections of 2012.

And Mr Livingstone said the mayoral vote in Olympic year will provide a springboard to take on the coalition Government and return Labour to power nationally.

He said his message to those worried by David Cameron and George Osborne's cuts was: "If you want them out, first vote Boris out."

Mr Livingstone beat former MP Oona King by a margin of more than two-to-one in the ballot, scooping 68.6% of votes to her 31.4% and leading among both party activists and affiliated union members in the capital.

The Press Association: Livingstone urges Londoners to 'vote Boris out'

Livingston's back!
Thank God ... it was a longgg 4 years with Boris

Yep, London really needs a Mayor who hobnobs with radical clerics who believe in killing gay people, treating women as property and establishing a jack-booted theocracy.

Anything for votes, though, right?

.... Er ... right ... :doh

Anyways, Livingston's back! And he was a wonderful Major of London.
:party

Last edited:
.... Er ... right ... :doh

Anyways, Livingston's back! And he was a wonderful Major of London.
:party

His considering it an "honor" to welcome al-Qaradawi is quite well documented.

His considering it an "honor" to welcome al-Qaradawi is quite well documented.

I'd like to say I care ... but I don't :shrug:

He was a brilliant Major of London and he should be welcomed back just in time for him to introduce London's Olympics. After all, it was his support that won it for us.

I made the mistake of saying 4 years, we have had the clown Boris for 2 but it feels like 4.

Last edited:
Boris Johnson has Turkish background so im vouching for him. :lol:

I'd like to say I care ... but I don't

You would if he was laying down the red carpet for BNP members. As I recall he threw a right paddy when Richard Barnbrook was elected.

TERROR LORD LIVINGSTONE: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4165691.stm

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/07/london-mayor-defends-muslims-as-bomb-plot-foiled.html

And if Livingstone was so fab, why did he lose in 2008? And why did he invite IRA terror bosses to tea? And why was his GLC closed in 1986?

The man's appalling.

Muslim view on his defeat: http://www.blogistan.co.uk/blog/mt.php/2008/05/05/why_ken_livingstone_lost

Last edited:
Well at least Boris is entertaining.. cant call him dull can you now!

Back
Top Bottom