• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Live Stream - Inauguration of Jair Bolsonaro

Let's all hope that finally the Brazilian people can have honest government.

Of course, we should all hope that the new president will be more moderate in action than he was in words during the campaign.

We should stop using useless terms like "right-wing" to demonize him.

After all, the so-called "left-wing" governments in Cuba and Venezuela have been ghastly failures when it comes to the economy and human rights.

Many thanks to the OP and another poster for those videos.

Let's all hope that finally the Brazilian people can have honest government.

Of course, we should all hope that the new president will be more moderate in action than he was in words during the campaign.

We should stop using useless terms like "right-wing" to demonize him.

After all, the so-called "left-wing" governments in Cuba and Venezuela have been ghastly failures when it comes to the economy and human rights.

Many thanks to the OP and another poster for those videos.

Yes, maybe he is just pretending to be a fascist.

Yes, maybe he is just pretending to be a fascist.

That's the stock put down Communists use for those that interfere with their agenda. It holds no weight when Maduro uses it and even less when you do.

That's the stock put down Communists use for those that interfere with their agenda. It holds no weight when Maduro uses it and even less when you do.

Fascists never actually call themselves fascists.

Michelle Bolsonaro makes Melania Trump look like chopped liver.

Melania Trump is a silicon titted, scowly faced gold digging, whore, in a financial arrangement with King Tangface, what wouldn't look good compared to that?

Melania Trump is a silicon titted, scowly faced gold digging, whore, in a financial arrangement with King Tangface, what wouldn't look good compared to that?

Attacking women for their appearance is a childish thing to do.

Stick with the racist birther crap of hers.

Last edited:
I'll see all these tyrants - whether they be at home or abroad - in hell, with a sneer, and spiders pouring out of my eyes. :peace

I'll see all these tyrants - whether they be at home or abroad - in hell, with a sneer, and spiders pouring out of my eyes. :peace

Have you considered that the societal collective is as tyrannical as any of the individuals you despise?

Have you considered that the societal collective is as tyrannical as any of the individuals you despise?

Generally the societal collective isn't all that bad. I mean, we do need to work together to create even the concept of society itself.

Fascists are collectives also. There's never just one dude.

Back
Top Bottom