• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Live Sex Shows Legal in Oregon

kal-el said:
:rofl Navy, I bet you're one of those hard-core "Christian" dogmantics, right? Trying to delay and retard all human progress at any cost. Your kind always pull out the lame ploy of "ethics" to condemn all advancements."That's immoral, or unethical, or against God's will", please. Get over yourself. Who gives a **** what your imaginary man in the clouds thinks. It's the exact same thing as valueing the opinion of a kid with a ****ing ant farm.

Well if you bet that you would lose my friend becasue I am not that religeous but I can tell you I am a God fearing person and believe we will all meet our makers on judgment day and judging by the moral decay in thius world that day might be closer then you think...........

AK_Conservative said:
I dont care if live sex shows are legal or not.. what i am concerned with is the public around the club! Property value will decress! Also, would you like to have a sex club right next to you and your young kids being exposed to that sort of thing should be recognized!

Using kids to get your way? All people who say "your young kids being exposed to that sort of thing" are abusing their status as parents (or potential parents). Good parents do not prevent their children from seeing anything. They allow their children to be exposed to as much as possible and then discuss it with them. Parents who overly protect their children are too lazy to take the time to be real parents.

Navy Pride said:
Well if you bet that you would lose my friend becasue I am not that religeous but I can tell you I am a God fearing person and believe we will all meet our makers on judgment day and judging by the moral decay in thius world that day might be closer then you think...........

Really? Could have fooled me. Do you believe in "God" because you actually believe, or is it because genearation, after generation, you were forcibly spoonfed that their is a white-bearded, benevolent figure, sitting on a cloudy throne, hurling lighting bolts at people? Or were you forced to beleive in a hooved, red-skinned, "Devil", laying in a burning abyss, plucking up sinners with a pichtfork? These are nothing but dark-ages myths. And science and space exploration is proving this big "fallacy" of a supernatural "God" wrong. Everytime we advance, your "God" occupies less and less space. One day we will advance till he has nothing more to occupy.

Navy Pride said:
Its just another example of the moral decay that is taking place in this country....I can remember and it was not to long ago that if you wanted to see and X-rated movie you had to travel to the shadiest part of town and watch it in some little hole in the wall theater.....Now you can get and X-rated movie at you local video store with any perversion you wish to see.........

I will say if there is a big guy up there in the sky and I truly believe there is, and if he is looking down on all of this he can not be happy.......

As we use to like to say aboard ship when the weather got a little rough...."Standby for heavy rolls to port."

I am always amazed at people who believe that they can speak for their "god". Even more amazing is when they think they can comprehend what that god is feeling. Rubbish.

Navy Pride said:

And this from a RINO who moonlights as a white supremecist on another forum. What a freakin hypocritical joke.

alex said:
I am always amazed at people who believe that they can speak for their "god". Even more amazing is when they think they can comprehend what that god is feeling. Rubbish.

I don't pretend to speak for God at all........I just have faith and try follow the precepts of the Roman catholic church which teaches me we will all stand in front of our maker on judgment day........

Its obvious by your comments that you don't go that route...........

Good luck my friend.........I wish you well........

jallman said:
And this from a RINO who moonlights as a white supremecist on another forum. What a freakin hypocritical joke.

Hey my very liberal friend is back...........I have missed your garbage........welcome back......

Oh by the way it would be a little hard for me to be a white supremeist since I am married to and Asian.......:lol:

kal-el said:
Really? Could have fooled me. Do you believe in "God" because you actually believe, or is it because genearation, after generation, you were forcibly spoonfed that their is a white-bearded, benevolent figure, sitting on a cloudy throne, hurling lighting bolts at people? Or were you forced to beleive in a hooved, red-skinned, "Devil", laying in a burning abyss, plucking up sinners with a pichtfork? These are nothing but dark-ages myths. And science and space exploration is proving this big "fallacy" of a supernatural "God" wrong. Everytime we advance, your "God" occupies less and less space. One day we will advance till he has nothing more to occupy.

Its a matter of faith my cross dressing friend.......

Navy Pride said:
Hey my very liberal friend is back...........I have missed your garbage........welcome back......

Oh by the way it would be a little hard for me to be a white supremeist since I am married to and Asian.......:lol:

yeah there is that Voice of Reason again...:roll:

kal-el said:

Aside from sex shows, no, I don't agree. I haven't anything in science that disproves a God. I know several people in the physics and math department as a local University that are working towards their Phd's. I've talked with them about this subject and they have told me that theres no scientific evidence to disprove the existance of a God. I also know several actual professors in that University's physics, astronomy, and math departments that are brillant in their fields and are Christian. So don't try and tell me that science has disproved God because it just ain't true.

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
Its a matter of faith my cross dressing friend.......

"Faith" huh? Were you forcibly told that you must have faith? I guess that is the only thing you can have, since your "God" certainly does not exist, there is no proof of this, except in the Bible, which was always written by man. I bet you also believe in santa clause, the easter bunny, tooth fairy, bigoot, the lockness monster, leprechauns,and pink unicorns.

Cross dressing? When the hell have you ever seen me? Way to jump to conclusions, dude.:lol: Are you insinuating that I'm homosexual? Well, there's nothing wrong with that, it's genetics, and natural,but no, sorry. Here's a synopsis on you- I am willing to bet that you pee sitting down.

Wouldn't it be a sad state of affairs if this on life on earth was all there was.....Your born some way, no one knows how, you live your life then you die.....

Can anyone believe that the human race and the world are just and accident? That it just happened? Think about it.........

Well lets get back on topic............

kal-el said:
"Faith" huh? Were you forcibly told that you must have faith? I guess that is the only thing you can have, since your "God" certainly does not exist, there is no proof of this, except in the Bible, which was always written by man. I bet you also believe in santa clause, the easter bunny, tooth fairy, bigoot, the lockness monster, leprechauns,and pink unicorns.

Cross dressing? When the hell have you ever seen me? Way to jump to conclusions, dude.:lol: Are you insinuating that I'm homosexual? Well, there's nothing wrong with that, it's genetics, and natural,but no, sorry. Here's a synopsis on you- I am willing to bet that you pee sitting down.

No not at all What I am saying is that having faith is matter of beliefs.......
I am sorry your so skeptical about a supreme being..........That is your call though.....Its a free country........

Get a grip...........I never called you a homosexual.......I called you a cross dresser.there is a huge difference.........Study up on it there might be a test....:lol:

Well lets see what we have learned about you...

1. You did not know the difference between being naked and a sex act.......

2. You don't know the difference between a crossdresser and a homsosexual........

My opinion is...
It should be up to the states....

But, what I dont understand is, how it should be up to the states to LEGALIZE IT, what makes it illegal in the first place?

If people want to go to sex shows, let them go. I really wish these "Morally Rightous" people would stop imposing what they think is moral to the vast majority of the people in the US.

As far as the religeous people go, why don't you concern yourselves with the morals of the people within your own religions and stop making it an issue for those who do not share your beliefs?

George_Washington said:
Aside from sex shows, no, I don't agree. I haven't anything in science that disproves a God. I know several people in the physics and math department as a local University that are working towards their Phd's. I've talked with them about this subject and they have told me that theres no scientific evidence to disprove the existance of a God. I also know several actual professors in that University's physics, astronomy, and math departments that are brillant in their fields and are Christian. So don't try and tell me that science has disproved God because it just ain't true.

Well I beg to differ dude. Space exploration strikes a heavy blow against primitive religious beliefs. Back in the day, when everyone believed that the earth was flat, and it was the center of the universe, with the sunand stars circleing around, like objects ****ing worshipping their king, it was easy to believe in a "God." But now we know the earth isn't flat. It also rotates soley, and around the sun, which itself is indeed a shooting star shooting around our galaxy. We also have come to find out that the earth is not even the biggest planet in our very own solar system, and that our galaxy is made of an infinite number of galaxies.

Dude, we checked the sky and the clouds (people go there everyday by means of airplane), and so far no divine entity was found sitting in any of them. We have even beyond the clouds to the moon, still no "God." Now, our deep-space telescopes can see ever more distant parts of our universe, but still no one found a "God."

Our universe is indeed infinite, any way we look, it continues forever. The belief in a "God" who created it all in 1 week is stupid, because nothing can come from zilch, everything has to come from something.

I really don't want to ramble on, because this thread is hijacked enough.:2razz:

God created the world and then he shoved off. The bible writers made up the rest.

I have a theory though that there is no God but the universe simply "is". It just was always there and we as humans cannot comprehend this because everything is apparently supposed to be created from something but the universe could be different.

Navy Pride said:
No not at all What I am saying is that having faith is matter of beliefs.......
I am sorry your so skeptical about a supreme being..........That is your call though.....Its a free country........

Get a grip...........I never called you a homosexual.......I called you a cross dresser.there is a huge difference.........Study up on it there might be a test....:lol:

Well lets see what we have learned about you...

1. You did not know the difference between being naked and a sex act.......

2. You don't know the difference between a crossdresser and a homsosexual........

Yes, thats right, It is a free country.
That is why I wish all these people who want to put GOD everywhere and make legislation in the US based off of religious morals should cut it out.
Its not going to help anyone move to the path of god any time soon.
The ignorance of some religious people turned me against Christianity. I don't understand how someone who claims to be a christian could be so judgemental. Isn't that against the teachings?
Unless someone claims to be a part of your religion, you shouldn't try to tell them what is moral and what is not. And not everyone in this country is a Christian, or a Muslim, or a Jew, or a Hindu.

I don't see Hindu's trying to stop all the killing of Cows in this country because it is immoral.
So Christians should stop imposing thier belief system on the rest of the nation as well.

It's rediculous to think you could ever pass a law to safe gaurd the moral structure of a country. That is an oxymoron, morals are not something you can impose on someone. It would be just as rediculous as trying to pass a law banning dirty thoughts, you have to make moral dessisions based on what you believe, not someone holding a law over your head. I mean realy morals have to built up in a person based on their up bringing not on a law that is passed after they have established there own morals. I think its realy kind of discusting but it shouldn't be outlawed.

FinnMacCool said:
God created the world and then he shoved off. The bible writers made up the rest.

I have a theory though that there is no God but the universe simply "is". It just was always there and we as humans cannot comprehend this because everything is apparently supposed to be created from something but the universe could be different.

Yes, I remember that argument in one of these threads about this whole philosophy of CAUSE. Stating that EVERYTHING has a CAUSE.

How do they know that? They may know that everything that they can study has cause, but you can't study the "CAUSE" of the planet, or of the universe, or of each galaxy. You simply cannot do it.

Navy Pride said:
I don't pretend to speak for God at all........I just have faith and try follow the precepts of the Roman catholic church which teaches me we will all stand in front of our maker on judgment day........

Its obvious by your comments that you don't go that route...........

Good luck my friend.........I wish you well........

I do not need luck, I have reality.

Last edited:
alex said:
I do not need luck; I have reality.

The problem with your scenario is if I am wrong well its no big deal, I will die and that is the end......If you are wrong then you will burn in hell.....I like my faith in God better..........

I have a friend just like you.......He was raised a Catholic but as he grew older he becamed disalusioned with religion and became and atheist.......Well a while back he contacted lung cancer and passed away a couple of months ago.......I wasn't there when he died but he called a priest and he received the last sacrament of Extreme Unction..............It amazing how so many of you non believers get religion on your death bed.......:roll:

Navy Pride said:
The problem with your scenario is if I am wrong well its no big deal, I will die and that is the end......If you are wrong then you will burn in hell.....I like my faith in God better..........

I have a friend just like you.......He was raised a Catholic but as he grew older he becamed disalusioned with religion and became and atheist.......Well a while back he contacted lung cancer and passed away a couple of months ago.......I wasn't there when he died but he called a priest and he received the last sacrament of Extreme Unction..............It amazing how so many of you non believers get religion on your death bed.......:roll:

Yes, I too feel guilty about falling away from god, as I have been looking into religion once again. Thats why Ive been considering conversion to Judaism.
Its a demanding religion, but at least they stick to thier own.

The actions of Christians lead me to believe that If I were to join in thier beliefs and act the way they do, I would go to hell for sure.
Catholic Leaders Molesting kids? Pastors and "Fathers" making ignorant public statements...
Robertson calling for us to execute the leader of Venezuela just for being paranoid about info he "recieved" saying that we were going to attack him?
Robertson praying for an opening on the supreme court? (Why?)
Robertson wasn't happy with Judge Roberts so he asked for ANOTHER opening on the supreme court, a few days later Reinquist dies. I hope he feels happy.
Farwell claiming that AIDS is Gods punishment for homosexuals??

There are plenty more out there that I won't bother to mention.
But if this is christianity, I want no part in it.

Caine said:
Yes, I too feel guilty about falling away from god, as I have been looking into religion once again. Thats why Ive been considering conversion to Judaism.
Its a demanding religion, but at least they stick to thier own.

The actions of Christians lead me to believe that If I were to join in thier beliefs and act the way they do, I would go to hell for sure.
Catholic Leaders Molesting kids? Pastors and "Fathers" making ignorant public statements...
Robertson calling for us to execute the leader of Venezuela just for being paranoid about info he "recieved" saying that we were going to attack him?
Robertson praying for an opening on the supreme court? (Why?)
Robertson wasn't happy with Judge Roberts so he asked for ANOTHER opening on the supreme court, a few days later Reinquist dies. I hope he feels happy.
Farwell claiming that AIDS is Gods punishment for homosexuals??

There are plenty more out there that I won't bother to mention.
But if this is christianity, I want no part in it.

Since I am a Catholic I can only address the gay Pedophile priest issue.......Did you know then less then 1% of all priests have been charged with molestation? You left wing media friends make it sound like its 99% but most Catholics are wise to the bias.........

As far as the other people you mentioned who have sinned a very wise man once said...."He without sin cast the first stone."

so is that you?:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Since I am a Catholic I can only address the gay Pedophile priest issue.......Did you know then less then 1% of all priests have been charged with molestation? You left wing media friends make it sound like its 99% but most Catholics are wise to the bias.........

As far as the other people you mentioned who have sinned a very wise man once said...."He without sin cast the first stone."

so is that you?:roll:

No, thats not me, but.... these are supposed to be religious leaders.
They aren't supposed to be making ignorant statements like this, juding people and bascially demanding that more christian minded judges get appointed to a position in our highest court, a court that is part of a government that is supposed to be secular.

If a religion is good, it does not need government support to stand on its own two feet.

If someone is truly a good christian, it does not need the federal government forcing them to follow the morals of that religion, they will do it on thier own.

A good religion is one that encourages its members to be good, and work toward being even better. It also teaches us to do good to others. It does not force its beliefs on others. It does not aspire to rule man, but to serve man. The NT says all that. Trust me, it is all in there. I read it myself.

Back
Top Bottom