• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Live PD Back Under A New Name And Network

donhughesmusic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Very curious on how it will work being on a smaller network, if the format changed at all, and if it will still have the same support as before.

Interesting that the cops don't mind shows like this, but seem to absolutely hate a citizen pulling out a camera and recording them. It's almost as if they worry about the narrative that they don't control...

Interesting that the cops don't mind shows like this, but seem to absolutely hate a citizen pulling out a camera and recording them. It's almost as if they worry about the narrative that they don't control...

Blanket statement at odds with reality.

In many cases it is "You can record. Just don't interfere." after which the frauditor often inserts himself into the stop/arrest/interaction.

Been watching it on REELZ for a few weeks now

Seems like the exact same show that was on A&E a couple of years back

I tape it, like i do all shows i am interested in.....and then fast forward thru the crap i dont want to see

So far, i rate 3 out of 4 stars....couple of good chases

The dog getting the dude who hid in the deep underbrush over the fences was probably my favorite scene

The dog ripped his knee to shreds.....guess he wont be running from the police anytime too soon

Back
Top Bottom