• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Live EU referendum results live: Brexit campaigners concede defeat after exit poll

Re: Live EU referendum results live: Brexit campaigners concede defeat after exit pol

Did anyone think the EU Bureaucracy was going to let the PEOPLE ruin their wondrous creation? HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAa... Oh that's a good one.

Re: Live EU referendum results live: Brexit campaigners concede defeat after exit pol

Did anyone think the EU Bureaucracy was going to let the PEOPLE ruin their wondrous creation? HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAa... Oh that's a good one.

A free vote.

A free vote.

I got a bridge for sale too. LOL. Free my ass, there was only ONE outcome that would happen, Remain.

I got a bridge for sale too. LOL. Free my ass, there was only ONE outcome that would happen, Remain.

Now if this were a Republican US State where the mission is to disenfranchise poor- ethnic voters, I would agree.

Now if this were a Republican US State where the mission is to disenfranchise poor- ethnic voters, I would agree.

Considering there is no such mission, I guess you could never "agree". LOL, you actually believe that? Seriously? I guess when you view minorities as helpless, stupid, incapable, the concept of requiring a valid photo ID would seem harsh. Thanks for letting us know how you feel about non-whites in America.

Back
Top Bottom