• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Live at 3:30pm EDT AG LorettaLynch to announce a law enforcement action relat [W:119]

Re: Live at 3:30pm EDT AG LorettaLynch to announce a law enforcement action related t

This bitch should be arrested.

Re: Live at 3:30pm EDT AG LorettaLynch to announce a law enforcement action related t

This bitch should be arrested.

For what?

For what?

Tell me what law they broke. They didn't break one. Lynch the bitch is just making up ****.

For what?

for daring to be black, of course

Arrest the governor? For what?

Tell me what law they broke. They didn't break one. Lynch the bitch is just making up ****.

I have no idea. You stated she should be arrested. For what exactly?

Will DOJ arrest the Governor?

For what, exactly? I tell you what, I don't support HB2 in any way shape or form... however, if the DOJ tried to arrest the NC governor over HB2, they would have to send the US Army to do so, because of the number of people in this state that would show up to stop them... including me.

I have no idea. You stated she should be arrested. For what exactly?

I already told you. There is nothing they did that violates federal law. She can't just make up whatever she feels like just to throw around her weight.

For what?

Arrest him because he is going against their agenda. He is fighting for his states right to have a law.

In this case "Law Enforcement Action" does not mean arrest, it means handing the notice to the governor (and thus State government) to respond to the charge. And all that really means is court battle.

No one is getting arrested.

I already told you. There is nothing they did that violates federal law. She can't just make up whatever she feels like.

Well, since you already know what she;s going to say spill the beans.

Live at 3:30pm EDT AG LorettaLynch to announce a law enforcement action related to North Carolina

https://www.justice.gov/live-stream

the best she can do is take their legal argument to court to have them rule on it.

up until now, they are just tryign to bully NC into changing that law... but as the deadline for NC to change the law is today( I think), the next step is the courts.... depending on what the courts say, they might be able to commit to some sort of sanction... or not.

but no ,the governor will not be arrested... the Governor , and the legislators, all acted in accordance with their duties.... that's not a crime.

I already told you. There is nothing they did that violates federal law. She can't just make up whatever she feels like just to throw around her weight.

Yes she can. They have been for 7 years.

In this case "Law Enforcement Action" does not mean arrest, it means handing the notice to the governor (and thus State government) to respond to the charge. And all that really means is court battle.

exactly...

the best she can do is take their legal argument to court to have them rule on it.

up until now, they are just tryign to bully NC into changing that law... but as the deadline for NC to change the law is today( I think), the next step is the courts.... depending on what the courts say, they might be able to commit to some sort of sanction... or not.

but no ,the governor will not be arrested... the Governor , and the legislators, all acted in accordance with their duties.... that's not a crime.

Thanks....I hope so. I am wearing out my tin foil hat these days.

The Left is showing their totalitarian nature again, maybe they should round up those who disagree with them and place them in re-education camps.

Well, since you already know what she;s going to say spill the beans.

She has been going on about it for weeks. She claims they violated the civil rights act. They didn't and she ****ing knows it.

Arrest him because he is going against their agenda. He is fighting for his states right to have a law.

The Left is showing their totalitarian nature again, maybe they should round up those who disagree with them and place them in re-education camps.

And let me see if I get this straight. North Carolina Legislators and the Governor pass a discriminatory, bigoted, and awful piece of legislation that does absolutely nothing to keep anyone "safe" and also is not actively enforced no matter what anyone says... and that is "State's right to have law."

The Federal Government steps in to protect those North Carolina is going after... and the Federal Government is "totalitarian" here? That is your collective story?

Live at 3:30pm EDT AG LorettaLynch to announce a law enforcement action related to North Carolina

In Lorettay Lynch' short careers she's shown to be one of the worst AG's ever. Ridiculous that they have time for this nonsense.

For what, exactly? I tell you what, I don't support HB2 in any way shape or form... however, if the DOJ tried to arrest the NC governor over HB2, they would have to send the US Army to do so, because of the number of people in this state that would show up to stop them... including me.

curious
what exactly would you be able to do to stop that arrest?

Of course not. I love the hysteria based entirely on speculation...

She has been going on about it for weeks. She claims they violated the civil rights act. They didn't and she ****ing knows it.

and she knows it ... right. which is why her federal agency issued a letter to the governor (and the state director of public safety, and the head of the UNC ed system) that the state is in violation of title VII and title IX of the civil rights act

and she knows it ... right. which is why her federal agency issued a letter to the governor (and the state director of public safety, and the head of the UNC ed system) that the state is in violation of title VII and title IX of the civil rights act

Except of course they're not in violation of the civil rights act. There is no protections written into law that they violated. What she is speaking towards is a determination she made up all on her little own. What she is doing here is trying to enforce law she made up out of her ass.

Except of course they're not in violation of the civil rights act. There is no protections written into law that they violated. What she speaking towards is a determination she made up all on her little own.

the state used sex/gender as the basis of its law prohibiting access to particular public rest rooms
it wantonly violated the civil rights act

Back
Top Bottom