• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Little jimmy aka Jim Acosta

His entire presidency has been a pathetic side show filled with over 6000 lies and counting.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but it makes you feel better saying it. Right?

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but it makes you feel better saying it. Right?

Probably akin to you making a mountain out of a mole hill about 'mic gate.'

At least Trump doesn't wire tap him and his parents and threaten them with jail like Obama did James Rosen.

Go research it yourself, I don't have to prove anything to you. Plus, everyone knows this happened.

I don't GAS if you don't believe me, big deal.

Which is fine because your asinine claim is easily dismissed with the same veracity with which it was presented. :mrgreen:

Access to the President is a privilege, not a "right." In fact, most past President's rarely engaged with the Press as actively as in recent years.

It seems to me that Trump has been more accessible to the "press" than any prior President in American history. In fact, I think he does this on purpose to make himself the center of attention, as a distraction from his efforts to accomplish his goals while in office. The Press is so focused on his tweets and other antics they miss many of the things he is trying to do.

Having said that, yes the President has the "right" to revoke press passes or award access as he sees fit. There is no Constitutional requirement to grant ANY access, and this does not affect the "freedom of the press" to report whatever they can discover and consider newsworthy on their own

Some have suggested that the president could have handled it better by just 'freezing' Acosta out and not calling on him sending him a 'message', much like how Obama did with Fox News for a period of time. But you have to ask yourself, if that's really Trump, and I don't think it is.

Some have suggested that the president could have handled it better by just 'freezing' Acosta out and not calling on him sending him a 'message', much like how Obama did with Fox News for a period of time. But you have to ask yourself, if that's really Trump, and I don't think it is.

So what do you think Trump 'really is' ?

So what do you think Trump 'really is' ?

Trump isn't subtle. He's confrontational.

Acosta behaved very badly, given the venue and the event. Trump confronted him over it.

Maybe Trump should look up the definition of invasion before he and his Fox surrogates began hyping it for his base to get them all riled up.

And now, no more hysterics over 'invaders' from a caravan. Trump is the one that characterized the caravan as an "invasion" and as Jim Acosta pointed out to him, it is NOT an invasion.

Once again, Trumps use of the word is factually correct. If you deny fact, you go on the permanent ignore list.

Now if we only had such an option to replace the worthless ass at the podium...:roll:

We have the option to replace Trump on schedule in 2020, or earlier if evidence warrants it. As it stands, it's Trump's show, like it or not.

Once again, Trumps use of the word is factually correct. If you deny fact, you go on the permanent ignore list.

Some people don't understand the "words have meaning." They think it's OK to make a word mean what they want.

The press conference or whatever it was at the White House. Did the president have a right to revoke the clearance of a reporter or no

Yes. The filthy dirtbag Acosta should have been banned long ago for improper conduct.

The white house doesn't have to talk to reporters ever, but kicking them out on Trumped up accusations like this shows that this administration is cowardly.

LOL. What a load of crap.

Nonsense. No one in the White house press corp has been a bigger critic of Trump than Acosta. And who did Trump call on first? Who got the most time to ask questions? Thats right, Acosta. So the idea that Trump is afraid of the guy is preposterous and only something a Trump hating loon could believe. Acosta got the boot because he disrespected Trump (something you applaud), disrespected his collegues and disrespected the woman whos job it was to retrieve the mic. Had that been a man who went to retrieve the mic, Acosta would have handed it over in a heartbeat. But because it was a woman he could bully, he disrespected her and brushed her aside. The guy is a piece of crap
Explain why they're fabricating a reason to boot him then.

Yes. The filthy dirtbag Acosta should have been banned long ago for improper conduct.

LOL. What a load of crap.

Cowards used doctored footage and fake excuses. If they had a legitimate reason they would have just used that from the start.

Cowards used doctored footage and fake excuses. If they had a legitimate reason they would have just used that from the start.

I posted the unedited C-Span video. Did you watch it?

The repugnant reporter is my favorite topic lately. It shows true liberalism in full color, both in the video and in the resulting comments by liberals.

AS IF the repugnant reporter has any rights at all in this scenario.

This is my first post here. I am enjoying the ignore feature very much. :wink2:

Back
Top Bottom