• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Listening Post 18.06.10 - Flotilla / Wiki Footage of Psycopaths

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Flotilla / Wiki Footage of Psycopaths (Alleged source arrested)

Last edited:
I watched a few minutes. There are many good reasons that Israel held the criminals and their film for a few days.

It's starting to border on CP. I'm stopping the video (~6 minutes).

It's obviously crap.

Last edited:
interesting that the user removed it :lol:

What did it show?

Oh wait i found it in youtube is it 22min?

I find it funny media people are complaining that they are getting edited footage, when they always get edited footage and they themselves edit it also.. :roll: Pure Bull****

Last edited:
It was ridiculous. It was basically like this:

Israel and "the activists" have tried to control the images from the flotilla thing. The activists made many films and had tons of evidence about what happened. This was their contribution to trying to control the images... recording the truth. Israel arrested everyone and took all of their film, and held the people and the film for three days. During this time, Israel posted whatever images they wanted, to make themselves look good with edited film. It even used youtube. In the meantime, the activists were silenced. For three days. Three days. THREE DAYS!! Why? Why... WHY?! The evil zionists were once again controlling everything. (Ok, they didn't have that last sentence, but that's basically what the video was saying).

I threw up a little in my mouth and stopped the video. I'm sure next (I stopped at 6 minutes) was: "Now, you will hear their story." And then I'd have to watch terrorists lie in my face, no thanks.

Am I right about the "now, you will hear their story" is coming up?

Anyway, it's good to learn that 'Listening Post' is garbage. I'd never heard of them and next time I'll know what's up.

Last edited:
^

Talkin loud, ain't sayin nuttin.

Strategic Comms?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom