• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Listen to Hillary Clinton Bash Illegal Immigrants

Yea, I don't think she is for illegal immigrants at this point, either.

How could you possible believe anything that witch says ? flip-flop ,flip-flop , flip-flop ........ :lamo

Being such a flip-flopper, surely you can present some evidence of her in the past saying "YEP IM PRO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION."

Okay, I'll bite. When did she say she supports illegal immigration?

She flip flopped on this issue, much as she did on gay marriage.
Today she favors amnesty as a way to sweep the problem under the rug.

She's saying she wants to legalize illegals today, because she needs the Latino vote. As a NY senator, she didn't even want illegals to be able to find a job.

Flip flop much?

Being such a flip-flopper, surely you can present some evidence of her in the past saying "YEP IM PRO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION."

All the pathway to citizenship stuff that she's said has shown that she flip flopped on the issue.

She flip flopped on this issue, much as she did on gay marriage.
Today she favors amnesty as a way to sweep the problem under the rug.

She's saying she wants to legalize illegals today, because she needs the Latino vote. As a NY senator, she didn't even want illegals to be able to find a job.

Flip flop much?

Fail.

" Hillary bobbed and weaved on whether illegal immigrants should be granted driver’s licenses, avoiding a yes-or-no answer but denying her own words in the process. When asked about New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s proposal to grant state driver’s licenses to immigrants who are in the US without legal permission, this exchange occurred:

CLINTON: I did not say that it should be done, but I certainly recognize why Governor Spitzer is trying to do it.

DODD: Wait a minute. You said yes, you thought it made sense to do it.

CLINTON: No, I didn’t. But the point is, what are we going to do with all these illegal immigrants who are driving? confused yet ? flip-flop ...:lamo

I think the confusion comes from the fact that Trump is called anti-immigration, anti-Mexican, and a racist just because he's against illegal immigration. So therefore Hillary must be in favor of illegal immigration, right? But it's not true. It's just that she gets a pass no matter what she has said.

I think the confusion comes from the fact that Trump is called anti-immigration, anti-Mexican, and a racist just because he's against illegal immigration. So therefore Hillary must be in favor of illegal immigration, right? But it's not true. It's just that she gets a pass no matter what she has said.

"Just because he's against illegal immigration."

um. Sure buddy. Just because of that. The cause of your confusion is quite clear now!

Back
Top Bottom