• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Listen to Conservative Radio Host Laura Ingraham's On-Air Meltdown: "We’re Gonna Lose

Re: Listen to Conservative Radio Host Laura Ingraham's On-Air Meltdown: "We’re Gonna

Reminds me of this golden oldie...

Re: Listen to Conservative Radio Host Laura Ingraham's On-Air Meltdown: "We’re Gonna

Reminds me of this golden oldie...

Have you ever been on a live newscast set? This is not that unusual for the ones I've been on.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the problem here? I don't watch Fox or listen to her on the radio - what's the problem here and I'll see if I agree.

I'm sorry that Ingraham was caught in the terrible act of being herself when she thought she was off-mic. I'm sorry she dropped an f-bomb, giving occasion for those who dislike her to celebrate this terrible breach. Didn't sound like a meltdown to me, though.

But raise your hand if you've ever worked in TV or radio and understand the catastrophe of dead air.

I'm sorry that Ingraham was caught in the terrible act of being herself when she thought she was off-mic. I'm sorry she dropped an f-bomb, giving occasion for those who dislike her to celebrate this terrible breach. Didn't sound like a meltdown to me, though.

But raise your hand if you've ever worked in TV or radio and understand the catastrophe of dead air.

Breach? Didn't you mean "bitch"?

Eh, Laura Ingrahm has never been a favorite of mine, or frankly even someone I could stand listening to. But this was nothing more than a technical breakdown on live radio that was completely out of her hands. Her frustration showed. :shrug:

Breach? Didn't you mean "bitch"?

No, I didn't. And I've never heard/read of anybody calling Laura Ingraham a "bitch" either.

Eh, Laura Ingrahm has never been a favorite of mine, or frankly even someone I could stand listening to. But this was nothing more than a technical breakdown on live radio that was completely out of her hands. Her frustration showed. :shrug:

Dead air is a catastrophe, and anybody would be frustrated.

I don't listen to her radio program (although I used to catch bits and pieces on the drive home from work when my local talk radio station offered her program several years ago). Unlike you, I love Ingraham's voice and would listen just to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom