• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Listen to Biden..... Can you stomach this for 4 years?

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Simple question. Can you stomach this from Joe Biden on a regular basis?

Biden belongs in one of Cuomo's nursing homes

I'd welcome President Joe Biden and would happily listen to him for four years, he's a true patriot and has the best interests of the United States and the American people. He would be doing what an American President should do, serve the country and its citizens, not use corruption and lies to serve himself only, or serve Mr. Putin.
Who wants to listen to this moron for another four years? Only those drunk on Koolaid and bloated on red meat. Trump loves the uneducated, he's one himself.

Oh, man, can I listen to Biden for four years more than trump for four seconds.

For the sake of his family and even our country, I hope that he is around for the next four years.

I shudder to think what Americans would have to stomach if his Vice President becomes President in the next four years.

That was painful to watch. I had to stop it a few minutes in. This poor guy doesn't even know what he is running for. Could you see him standing up to Iran, China, Russia, BLM?

Yes, I would prefer to listening to Biden for 4 years than listen to a liar that lies all the time.

or listening to profanity every day for the next 4 years

Would Biden mean that King Biff wasn't the subject of every headline for the next four years?

Count me in.

Yes, I would prefer to listening to Biden for 4 years than listen to a liar that lies all the time.

I would rather listen to someone who makes sense and respects human life and can do wonders with the economy and can provide jobs and increase wages and doesn't tolerate trade inequities and is building a wall to protect us from violent criminals and fights intellectual property theft and creates opportunity zones and does prison reform and doesn't change his core values every time he hears of some group that may not vote for him unless he does

Well the snowflakes better learn to Suck It Up, because their boy is on very borrowed time, but hey, he is good at borrowing and spending and borrowing and ….bankruptcy.

I would rather listen to someone who makes sense and respects human life and can do wonders with the economy and can provide jobs and increase wages and doesn't tolerate trade inequities and is building a wall to protect us from violent criminals and fights intellectual property theft and creates opportunity zones and does prison reform and doesn't change his core values every time he hears of some group that may not vote for him unless he does

All excellent goals to shoot for. It is a shame that you are following a man that is incompetent and only talks about doing those things but has been incapable to accomplishing them. In the process, he has created generated, hate, disunity, violence and death...............all negatives to any successful union.

All excellent goals to shoot for. It is a shame that you are following a man that is incompetent and only talks about doing those things but has been incapable to accomplishing them. In the process, he has created generated, hate, disunity, violence and death...............all negatives to any successful union.

Had you and your group not hated Trump from 2016, and falsely charged him, you might like the man too.

Well the snowflakes better learn to Suck It Up, because their boy is on very borrowed time, but hey, he is good at borrowing and spending and borrowing and ….bankruptcy.

Trump is winning. And the fact Democrats can't see it, pleases me a lot.

Notice the video hating crowd suddenly is in love with videos. :lamo

Had you and your group not hated Trump from 2016, and falsely charged him, you might like the man too.

God is the man I follow. His guidelines are faith, hope, charity, Fortitude, Justice, Temperance and Prudence. God also stated what the 7 deadly sins were, which are Envy, gluttony, greed, sloth, lust, wrath, and pride. Trump has shown to have all 7 sins and no more that one of the virtues (fortitude).

How would any believer ever give such a person that has all 7 sins and lacks 6 virtues the benefit of the doubt? like him? Not unless you hate God and love the devil.

God is the man I follow. His guidelines are faith, hope, charity, Fortitude, Justice, Temperance and Prudence. God also stated what the 7 deadly sins were, which are Envy, gluttony, greed, sloth, lust, wrath, and pride. Trump has shown to have all 7 sins and no more that one of the virtues (fortitude).

How would any believer ever give such a person that has all 7 sins and lacks 6 virtues the benefit of the doubt? like him? Not unless you hate God and love the devil.

A true Christian tends to his own weaknesses rather than proclaiming this person has this weakness or that

They are both pathetic and we should be embarrassed that the only two candidates standing are these two men.
I am saddened that most cannot see that we lose no matter what the outcome.

Notice how no Democrat defends Biden?

i wouldn't say that. plenty of Democrats defend him. however, i'm an anti-cultist independent. that means that i just have to vote against King Biff and his sycophants. who are you voting for?

You are the rare Democrat that claims to follow GOD.

Back
Top Bottom