• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Listen to Biden..... Can you stomach this for 4 years?

i wouldn't say that. plenty of Democrats defend him. however, i'm an anti-cultist independent. that means that i just have to vote against King Biff and his sycophants. who are you voting for?

I have yet to see one Democrat defend Biden.

Oh, man, can I listen to Biden for four years more than trump for four seconds.

I guess you dont like to hear about personal responsibility, work, and less government bothering you.

I guess you dont like to hear about personal responsibility, work, and less government bothering you.

Trump specifically said he bears no responsibility whatsoever.

Does China bear any responsibility at all?

I don’t know but your post touted “personal responsibility” and Donald Trump said specifically he accepted none.

THat’s a contradiction. That’s a problem.

Notice how no Democrat defends Biden?
Defend him from what? Gaffes? Mistakes that are pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. We dont need Biden to be perfect, just to try his absolute best to do the right thing. Unlike Trump who will go to extremes and put people in danger for his ego or to win political points.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I don’t know but your post touted “personal responsibility” and Donald Trump said specifically he accepted none.

THat’s a contradiction. That’s a problem.

They don't actually care. Right wingers don't actually have ideology beyond "libruls bad"

Back
Top Bottom