• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

list wars "Russia" and USSR lost in the 20th and 21st centuries:

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

"Russia" -Japanese War: The rising Empire of Japan staged a surprise attack on the Russian fleet, a tactic they would later employed against the US in World War 2. Russian made a good account of itself against the upstart, but was ultimately defeated.
World War 1:
Soviet "Russia" - Finnish war (hybrid) 1917-18
Soviet "Russia" - Estonian war 1917-18
Soviet "Russia" - Latvian war 1917-18
Soviet "Russia" - Lituvas war 1917-18
Soviet "Russia" - Georgian war 1917-18
Soviet "Russia" - Azerbaijan war 1917-18
Soviet "Russia" - Armenian war 1917-18
Soviet "Russia" - Ukrainian war 1917-18
Polish-Soviet War: The Soviet had the advantage until they messed up at the decisive Battle of Warsaw.
Afghanistan War: A. insurgency leads to destabilization of USSR. The USSR left Afghanistan in complete mess.
USSR - West , second part of WW2 (so - called cold war), 1991
Both "Russia" - Chechen wars
All Balkan wars, including the last one in Macedonia

have i missed something ?

"Russia" -Japanese War: The rising Empire of Japan staged a surprise attack on the Russian fleet, a tactic they would later employed against the US in World War 2. Russian made a good account of itself against the upstart, but was ultimately defeated.
World War 1:
Polish-Soviet War: The Soviet had the advantage until they messed up at the decisive Battle of Warsaw.
Afghanistan War: A. insurgency leads to destabilization of USSR. The USSR left Afghanistan in complete mess.

That most of your wars were during the soviet revolution, where russia and it's territories were in civil war amongst themselves.

Also russia only lost the first chechnya war not the second one, russia won the second war so I really have no idea where you get your information.

That most of your wars were during the soviet revolution, where russia and it's territories were in civil war amongst themselves.

Also russia only lost the first chechnya war not the second one, russia won the second war so I really have no idea where you get your information.

Indeed.

He even refers to Balkan wars, including the one in Macedonia ......... wars which were either not wars at all (like Macedonia's name change), or wars which did not involve Russia / USSR.

I can't be bothered to reply to his posts because they are just so absurd :(

World War 1:

You've likely missed an appointment with a therapist. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, perhaps or not? Perhaps I've confused you with the Swedish meatball maker.
\/

all Olgino Top- trolls are here. I got Vata- Bingo today :lamo

BvEI_JYCUAA6WpP.jpg

work for you this one? LOL )))

"The Crimean War (French: Guerre de Crimée; Russian: Кры́мская война́, translit. Krymskaya voyna or Russian: Восто́чная война́, translit. Vostochnaya voyna, lit. 'Eastern War'; Turkish: Kırım Savaşı; Italian: Guerra di Crimea) was a military conflict fought from October 1853 to February 1856[6] in which the Russian Empire lost to an alliance of the Ottoman Empire, France, Britain and Sardinia. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

"soviet revolution" it was not any "revolution" you commie , it was a commie coup in dead juchi empire

"soviet revolution" it was not any "revolution" you commie , it was a commie coup in dead juchi empire

It was a revolution, and more correct would be the bolshevik revolution, now the soviet union suffered bad under it, but trying to replace history with false history you made up in your head is not smart.

work for you this one? LOL )))

"The Crimean War (French: Guerre de Crimée; Russian: Кры́мская война́, translit. Krymskaya voyna or Russian: Восто́чная война́, translit. Vostochnaya voyna, lit. 'Eastern War'; Turkish: Kırım Savaşı; Italian: Guerra di Crimea) was a military conflict fought from October 1853 to February 1856[6] in which the Russian Empire lost to an alliance of the Ottoman Empire, France, Britain and Sardinia. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

What does the crimean war have to do with it, russia has lost and regained crimea throughout history, and that was at a point when russia was far weaker than it was post ww1 militarily. But you also fail to mention where 3 empires some of the most powerful in existence crumbled from trying to invade russia, the french empire under napolean, hitlers nazi germany, and that one scandinavian empire that fell apart trying to take russia as well.

Back
Top Bottom